STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

Late reply and I suck at sfv but the Cody trailer brought back memories...good shit and well done

Imagine Belger as a street fighter character. First wheelchair bound character in a fighting game. Hell I'd take Damnd. One of my favorite game bosses, fuck Abigail

Just saw the Capcom schedule for E3 and the only thing they’re showing off is Cody gameplay. It’s not really their target audience so I wasn’t expecting much, especially for a game that’s over 2 years old. Unless of course they have a new fighting game reveal, which I doubt.

I’m really curious what Capcom has up their sleeve outside of new characters, costumes and stages. I’m almost certain another CA will be introduced as that’s not really hard to implement. But a new story mode or maybe even VT3? I’d put my money on a new story mode over a VT3 though. Although the VT3 would be easier to do, the constant moaning and balance updates might be an issue. But didn’t SF3 and the Alpha series have 3 different options for special attacks?

Hey guys, running a Battle Lounge tonight on my PC handle. I’ll have the Twitch stream running if you’re interested. I’ll probably kick it off around 4:30 or so. If I’m earlier, I’ll shoot an invite. Hopefully some of you guys can make it.

Just saw the Capcom schedule for E3 and the only thing they’re showing off is Cody gameplay. It’s not really their target audience so I wasn’t expecting much, especially for a game that’s over 2 years old. Unless of course they have a new fighting game reveal, which I doubt.

I’m really curious what Capcom has up their sleeve outside of new characters, costumes and stages. I’m almost certain another CA will be introduced as that’s not really hard to implement. But a new story mode or maybe even VT3? I’d put my money on a new story mode over a VT3 though. Although the VT3 would be easier to do, the constant moaning and balance updates might be an issue. But didn’t SF3 and the Alpha series have 3 different options for special attacks?

SF3 had 3 different Super Arts to choose from (ie. Ryu with Shinkuu Hadoken, Shin Shoryuken, and Deijin Hadoken)

Alpha had 3 different fighting styles.

Ability X-ISM A-ISM V-ISM
Air blocking No Yes Yes
Air recovery Yes Yes Yes
Ground recovery No Yes Yes
Taunts Dan only Yes Yes
Guard power rating High Varies Varies
Gauge fill speed Slow Normal Fast
Gauge stock count 1 3 2 (50% / 100%)
Alpha counter cost N/A 1 SC + 1 GP 50% OC + 1 GP
Damage Rating x1.2* x1.0 x0.8
Defense Rating x0.8 x1.0 x1.0

Hey, I've got my internet back! I'm up for a battle night tonight.

That was pretty sick.

She really is a fun character and the only one with a counter I think. Maybe they'll give Cammy her counter back, lol.

edit: Forgot about Ryu's and Karin's VT2.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I’ll be running a Battle Lounge tonight around 5-5:30. I’ll post the Twitch Stream link here if anyone is interested.

Problem x is becoming one of my fav players to watch. Really enjoy when he plays bison

I'm trying out pad. It's definitely weird after playing on stick for a couple of years, but I feel more comfortable doing motions already. Dive kick is a little tough for some reason though; but it's much easier for me to get DP from crouching attacks into super, so I'm already pretty happy.

I'm using this thing:
10488787.jpg

Despite the buttons being laid out similar to how they are on a stick, I can't perform button presses the same way. It feels better just to use my thumb. So the biggest downside so far is that c.lp > throw sometimes comes out as two punches because I'm trying to hit both with my thumb at the same time. I also need to use macros to v-reversal. I can live with that. Now I just have to wait for my left thumb to get properly calloused.

I'm trying out pad. It's definitely weird after playing on stick for a couple of years, but I feel more comfortable doing motions already. Dive kick is a little tough for some reason though; but it's much easier for me to get DP from crouching attacks into super, so I'm already pretty happy.

I'm using this thing:
10488787.jpg

Despite the buttons being laid out similar to how they are on a stick, I can't perform button presses the same way. It feels better just to use my thumb. So the biggest downside so far is that c.lp > throw sometimes comes out as two punches because I'm trying to hit both with my thumb at the same time. I also need to use macros to v-reversal. I can live with that. Now I just have to wait for my left thumb to get properly calloused.

I have this pad and it's nice, but I prefer this one (both are still good):

412ypY7GgpL.jpg

When I use pad, I use the claw method. No macros required.

115044b9.jpg

I have this pad and it's nice, but I prefer this one (both are still good):

412ypY7GgpL.jpg

When I use pad, I use the claw method. No macros required.

115044b9.jpg
I tried claw and just wasn't feeling it. Although maybe that's because I was trying to use my thumb for light and medium kicks like when I play stick. I'll try again with just fingers.

I watched Jimmy’s video a little while ago and I have to agree with him quitting. I’ve been playing on my PS4 because it’s so much better for some odd reason than my PC and my PC is much more powerful than the PS4. I’m surprised that Netcode hasn’t been brought up more to Capcom. Hopefully they can work on a patch, because right now it’s the worst netcode probably out of any fighter.

Back