STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

Nothing makes me want to play a game more than having to redownload it and lose all the shit and scores I had. Just bought the third character pass too. Son of a bitch.

Yet I still have my trophies. Huh. How in the fuck.

Nothing makes me want to play a game more than having to redownload it and lose all the shit and scores I had. Just bought the third character pass too. Son of a bitch.

Yet I still have my trophies. Huh. How in the fuck.

Trophies on the PS4 automatically sync when you earn them. Has your save file corrupted in any way?

Trophies on the PS4 automatically sync when you earn them. Has your save file corrupted in any way?

Not that I know of, no.

Kept all my saved data but redownloaded the game, seems it decided to fresh start over my previous saved data file.

Not much can be done about it now.

<{hughesimpress}>

Just bought a new stick for my PS4

Gonna give this game another serious attempt. I've been soured on Dota2 for the time being so I need a new competitive game to play daily to get that fix.

Hey guys, Battle Lounge tonight if anyone is interested. Hopefully you guys can make it out. I’ll be playing on my PS4 again more then likely. I’ll see if I can setup a Twitch stream on my PS4, but I’m not sure if you can. If I can, I’ll link it here.

Hey guys, Battle Lounge tonight if anyone is interested. Hopefully you guys can make it out. I’ll be playing on my PS4 again more then likely. I’ll see if I can setup a Twitch stream on my PS4, but I’m not sure if you can. If I can, I’ll link it here.

I wont make it. Gotta work OT today. I got the playstation camera myself and it works pretty well for setting up a stream on twitch.

Do you need the camera?

I'm not sure if you are asking me if I need it myself or if you need one to stream....

As long as you have a twitch account set up on your ps4, streaming to twitch is as easy as pressing the share button. On PC you usually need some sort of capture device and program to run it. Can't remember the name of the one I have but it was easy to set up.

I'm not sure if you are asking me if I need it myself or if you need one to stream....

As long as you have a twitch account set up on your ps4, streaming to twitch is as easy as pressing the share button. On PC you usually need some sort of capture device and program to run it. Can't remember the name of the one I have but it was easy to set up.

Ok cool. Yea, I use capture software on my PC I just didn't know how to stream on PS4 or if a camera was needed.

Played Pnoy at my local last night and got smoked. He did say I have a good Ryu, took 2 rounds off his Falke.

Very impressed with the Razer Panthera. This stick is damn nice. Stoked it came with a bat top to replace the ball top as that is my preference. Easy as hell to mod, too. Running though all the trials with Necalli so I can get use to it.

It’s really a fantastic stick IMO. Out of the three I have (TE2+, RAP4, Razer) it’s probably the most well-built. The TE2+ is easier to mod though. I will say, I find the TE2+ easier to play on mainly because of the resistance. I thought I would enjoy using one that had more resistance because I was over dashing, but I’ve started to learn my dash counts. It’s also easier for my executions. I might go back to it soon though to see if it’ll help with a charge character. I’m on the fence about picking up a Dragon now. Why I’m collecting these, I do not know.

Hey guys, I’ll be out on business travel this week and won’t be returning until the 18th. Just an FYI. This is my last travel (thank god) until September. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I went to my 2nd local. It was pretty fun, had some really nice people and got some solid matches in. Stayed there until roughly 4am, but I was pretty toasty by the time. I didn’t even know I had a round left against Pnoy lol. I did hit him with a CA that was sweet. Maybe I play better after 6 beers, I don’t know.

Rumors are that there will be SFV E3 news so expect a new set of Chun costumes!

Nuckledu is such an interesting player. He counters Daigo's Guile with Cammy, and then plays Guile against Punk's Cammy.

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Training and Versus Mode Details!
MAY8

d2c2dd795a5760dc25de3d15ba86950b.jpg

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam on May 29, 2018! We’re here to officially announce that Training and Versus Mode will be making their way to this collection, and to go over how each of them will work.

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection contains 12 iconic titles that have each added to the legendary fighting game series.

• Street Fighter
  • Street Fighter II
  • Street Fighter II: Champion Edition
  • Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting
  • Super Street Fighter II
  • Super Street Fighter II Turbo
  • Street Fighter Alpha
  • Street Fighter Alpha 2
  • Street Fighter Alpha 3
  • Street Fighter III
  • Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact
  • Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
VERSUS MODE

9a59b6d2a96939107008df3b4b2ae9a8.jpg

Having a dedicated Versus Mode where you can choose your characters and stage is a mainstay for modern fighting games on console. That’s why all 12 of these games will have a local Versus Mode where two players can duke it out against each other! Upon selecting which game you’d like to play Versus in, you’ll then be given a choice of which stage to play on. To add some extra flavor, each of these stages is labeled with which character originated from it. For example, in Street Fighter Alpha 3, the House of Mystery – Palazzo Mistero, Italy is labeled as Rose’s stage.

0d09978bef99aef2cedbdfacb2f87f9f.jpg

After each match, you’ll have the option to rematch, as well. If you choose to not have a rematch, you’ll be taken back to the main Versus screen where you can choose which of the 12 games to play. Invite your friends over to see who can really go home with the bragging rights!

TRAINING MODE

b04c170434ea4ea15bac14fff9a8ad56.jpg

As previously announced, Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter II: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3, and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike will all have online play! We’re happy to announce that all four of these iconic titles will also feature robust Training Modes, where you can practice combos, set ups, and master your character of choice in order to hone your skills for countless online battles. There are numerous training options available that weren’t in the arcade versions of these games that will enable you to customize your experience and train more efficiently than ever before! Some of the options that are universal amongst all four games are the ability to turn on damage display, input display, dummy controls, and more!

956ce340593eb2124fd66d4ac0725162.jpg

These aren’t even all the options available! Each of the four games also has its own additional training options that work within the gameplay mechanics introduced in the respective series.

c4b8aca55cb069e3bde196c04b0730d2.jpg

After the initial announcement, we saw lots of fan feedback hoping for Versus and Training Modes, even if the collection is focused on the arcade versions. It’s because of this feedback that these modes have been added to the game. Since this is a brand new feature, Versus and Training Mode will be available as a day one patch on May 29. You must connect to the internet and download the patch in order to enable them.

d16cf20299f7024a744d30393a9df536.jpg

We hope Training Mode will allow you to brush up on your fighting prowess before heading online to take on the world!

DIGITAL PRE-ORDERS FOR THE SWITCH VERSION

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is coming out on Nintendo Switch! Physical pre-orders have already started, but we’d like to announce that digital pre-orders are now live! Remember, the Nintendo Switch version of Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection has an exclusive recreation of Super Street Fighter II: The Tournament Battle, which is a special arcade-only version of Super Street Fighter II that featured the networking of four arcade cabinets and allowed up to eight players to compete in a bracket-based tournament. Follow the link below to pre-order your digital copy of Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection on Nintendo Switch.

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Training and Versus Mode Details!
MAY8

d2c2dd795a5760dc25de3d15ba86950b.jpg

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam on May 29, 2018! We’re here to officially announce that Training and Versus Mode will be making their way to this collection, and to go over how each of them will work.

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection contains 12 iconic titles that have each added to the legendary fighting game series.

• Street Fighter
  • Street Fighter II
  • Street Fighter II: Champion Edition
  • Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting
  • Super Street Fighter II
  • Super Street Fighter II Turbo
  • Street Fighter Alpha
  • Street Fighter Alpha 2
  • Street Fighter Alpha 3
  • Street Fighter III
  • Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact
  • Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
VERSUS MODE

9a59b6d2a96939107008df3b4b2ae9a8.jpg

Having a dedicated Versus Mode where you can choose your characters and stage is a mainstay for modern fighting games on console. That’s why all 12 of these games will have a local Versus Mode where two players can duke it out against each other! Upon selecting which game you’d like to play Versus in, you’ll then be given a choice of which stage to play on. To add some extra flavor, each of these stages is labeled with which character originated from it. For example, in Street Fighter Alpha 3, the House of Mystery – Palazzo Mistero, Italy is labeled as Rose’s stage.

0d09978bef99aef2cedbdfacb2f87f9f.jpg

After each match, you’ll have the option to rematch, as well. If you choose to not have a rematch, you’ll be taken back to the main Versus screen where you can choose which of the 12 games to play. Invite your friends over to see who can really go home with the bragging rights!

TRAINING MODE

b04c170434ea4ea15bac14fff9a8ad56.jpg

As previously announced, Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter II: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3, and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike will all have online play! We’re happy to announce that all four of these iconic titles will also feature robust Training Modes, where you can practice combos, set ups, and master your character of choice in order to hone your skills for countless online battles. There are numerous training options available that weren’t in the arcade versions of these games that will enable you to customize your experience and train more efficiently than ever before! Some of the options that are universal amongst all four games are the ability to turn on damage display, input display, dummy controls, and more!

956ce340593eb2124fd66d4ac0725162.jpg

These aren’t even all the options available! Each of the four games also has its own additional training options that work within the gameplay mechanics introduced in the respective series.

c4b8aca55cb069e3bde196c04b0730d2.jpg

After the initial announcement, we saw lots of fan feedback hoping for Versus and Training Modes, even if the collection is focused on the arcade versions. It’s because of this feedback that these modes have been added to the game. Since this is a brand new feature, Versus and Training Mode will be available as a day one patch on May 29. You must connect to the internet and download the patch in order to enable them.

d16cf20299f7024a744d30393a9df536.jpg

We hope Training Mode will allow you to brush up on your fighting prowess before heading online to take on the world!

DIGITAL PRE-ORDERS FOR THE SWITCH VERSION

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is coming out on Nintendo Switch! Physical pre-orders have already started, but we’d like to announce that digital pre-orders are now live! Remember, the Nintendo Switch version of Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection has an exclusive recreation of Super Street Fighter II: The Tournament Battle, which is a special arcade-only version of Super Street Fighter II that featured the networking of four arcade cabinets and allowed up to eight players to compete in a bracket-based tournament. Follow the link below to pre-order your digital copy of Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection on Nintendo Switch.

I have a hard time seeing it being better than FightCade but I'm willing to pick up a copy to try it out

I have a hard time seeing it being better than FightCade but I'm willing to pick up a copy to try it out

I'll get it on Steam and if the online isn't GGPO, I'll just get a refund before playing it for 2 hours.

I'm wondering if Dramatic Battle will be possible online.

Back