Stretched Out View

ThunderL1ps

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
For some reason the Sherdog forums are all stretched out to me. How do I correct this? My other tabs that are open do not have this distorted view. Anyone experiencing this or know how to resolve? I'm using Windows 10.

Thanks in advance.

For some reason the Sherdog forums are all stretched out to me. How do I correct this? My other tabs that are open do not have this distorted view. Anyone experiencing this or know how to resolve? I'm using Windows 10.

Thanks in advance.
Could you provide a screenshot of that tab? Cache-cookie clearing and a restart of your browser might be worth a go if not already done.

Shooting in the dark here, but try perhaps hovering over your username in the upper-right corner, ticking Preferences from the drop-down that appears, and from the top field of the Preferences main menu, changing between the different Styles (or 'skins') available. See if the page distortion self-corrects or appears to standard in another layout.

I did the restart and all of that with no luck. Played around with the skins the best I can and nothing has changed.

Here's another view that shows how bad it is for threads i'm not presently viewing.

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    125.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    138 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    157.9 KB · Views: 11
It could be the three ad blockers you have. You're bound to run into issues with conflicting blockers and memory usage.

Same issue with ad blockers turned off. I had them all running for months with no prior issues.

Same issue with ad blockers turned off. I had them all running for months with no prior issues.
Weird, have you tried turning off any other add-ons? Perhaps try turning off hardware acceleration.

Chrome/Sherdog work now. Took this long for it to correct itself. I didn't do anything on my end that I'm aware of other than turn off my computer.

Back