Strike while the iron is hot-Ortega vs Holloway

I'd like one more fight for Ortega first. Mostly because I don't want to wait 9 months to a year to watch him fight again

I can't believe the disrespect for Frankie, one of the all-time greats. Frankie earned his shot and will quite likely beat Holloway. Ortega can wait in line like everyone else.

You overestimate how many people are hot on Ortega. A PPV with him vs Holloway is worth about 100k max. With a good main event above it, you can get closer to 230k.
Yeah how'd him and showtime do? And Pettis was on a cereal box!

I can't believe the disrespect for Frankie, one of the all-time greats. Frankie earned his shot and will quite likely beat Holloway. Ortega can wait in line like everyone else.
Ali act! Edgar is next

I don't see disrespect I see the variables changing and someone that is just as if not more then deserving of the shot. You wanna talk about disrespectful, let's talk about how Frankie cried about deserving title shots and holding up the LW division for ions..sense of entitlement with that guy is unreal. Not only that he's got waxed twice by Aldo @ 45 for the title. He can get it after, this is a better fight

I don't see disrespect I see the variables changing and someone that is just as if not more then deserving of the shot. You wanna talk about disrespectful, let's talk about how Frankie cried about deserving title shots and holding up the LW division for ions..sense of entitlement with that guy is unreal. Not only that he's got waxed twice by Aldo @ 45 for the title. He can get it after, this is a better fight

He held it up once for a rematch with Henderson after a close decision loss there also wasn't a number 1 contender at LW at the time hell Nate Diaz got the shot after Frankie got absolutely robbed at UFC 150 even Dana tweeted that he won.

But unselfishly Frankie went to 145 so he didn't hold up LW to get another rematch he absolutely deserved and he got the the immediate shot at Aldo because there were no contenders at FW either and Dana had to give him something after the judges robbed him of getting his belt back.

If you think Aldo waxed Frankie then Frankie waxed Benson in their rematch. After he got beat by Aldo in a close fight in his very first FW fight he put a streak together highlighted by his finishes of Mendes and Swanson so his second FW title shot was deserved.

Frankie got robbed of fighting Conor for the interim belt because Dana knew he'd starch Conor. Aldo got flattened in 13 seconds and Conor ran away from Frankie to fight RDA and ended up fighting a fringe top ten LW in Diaz twice so Aldo got an undeserved title shot and beat Frankie.

Once again Aldo got another shot after being starched and got finished agsin. You're obviously a casual or a douche cause Frankie has earned everything he's gotten.

After all the ducking we've seen lately you're gonna talk smack on Edgar holding up divisions? Conor, GSP, Bisping, and even Aldo who seemed to always pull out with injuries, you are a disgrace.

He's lost one non title fight, has never been finished, always comes to fight has always been undersized even at FW, I think he could make BW.

Edgar is without a doubt the definition of a fighter and people who speak ill of him on here aren't true fight fans and I hope you and every Edgar hater gets Lou Gerhigs disease.

He held it up once for a rematch with Henderson after a close decision loss there also wasn't a number 1 contender at LW at the time hell Nate Diaz got the shot after Frankie got absolutely robbed at UFC 150 even Dana tweeted that he won.

But unselfishly Frankie went to 145 so he didn't hold up LW to get another rematch he absolutely deserved and he got the the immediate shot at Aldo because there were no contenders at FW either and Dana had to give him something after the judges robbed him of getting his belt back.

If you think Aldo waxed Frankie then Frankie waxed Benson in their rematch. After he got beat by Aldo in a close fight in his very first FW fight he put a streak together highlighted by his finishes of Mendes and Swanson so his second FW title shot was deserved.

Frankie got robbed of fighting Conor for the interim belt because Dana knew he'd starch Conor. Aldo got flattened in 13 seconds and Conor ran away from Frankie to fight RDA and ended up fighting a fringe top ten LW in Diaz twice so Aldo got an undeserved title shot and beat Frankie.

Once again Aldo got another shot after being starched and got finished agsin. You're obviously a casual or a douche cause Frankie has earned everything he's gotten.

After all the ducking we've seen lately you're gonna talk smack on Edgar holding up divisions? Conor, GSP, Bisping, and even Aldo who seemed to always pull out with injuries, you are a disgrace.

He's lost one non title fight, has never been finished, always comes to fight has always been undersized even at FW, I think he could make BW.

Edgar is without a doubt the definition of a fighter and people who speak ill of him on here aren't true fight fans and I hope you and every Edgar hater gets Lou Gerhigs disease.

Didn't read LOL

Well Ortega isn't jumping Frankie so this is all moot.

You being a lil bitch in regards to Frankie severely dampens the credibility of your statements.

Either way, be it now, it in the summer, we'll get Max vs. Ortega.

Well, Frankie is probably going to get injured before the fight so TCity might just slide in there.

You being a lil bitch in regards to Frankie severely dampens the credibility of your statements.

Either way, be it now, it in the summer, we'll get Max vs. Ortega.

Sure bud, I'm not the one that was crying about everything that didn't go my way when the chips were down. That was your boy. Frankie's a great fighter but he's not more deserving then Ortega, he's had his shots and lost 2 title shots @45. Time for some fresh meat fuck you and Frankie

He just faced a guy similar in style to Holloway too in Renato but I think Renato hits harder then max and he walked through all of his shit. Max has better movement then Renato though and fights taller with a striking style similar to Nate imo. He just touches you and touches you until you start to wear down then he starts putting more power behind his shots. Aldo has shown his gas tank is limited, that's always been one of his negatives. Ortega on the other hand can keep up all night. This is a really good match to make, I can't believe how cynical people are and still clamoring for Frankie
Frankies far more proven than ortega who has been losing every round before he finishes.. do u forget when Frankie schooled Cub? Frankies still #1 contender considering Cub was ranked #6

Frankies far more proven than ortega who has been losing every round before he finishes.. do u forget when Frankie schooled Cub? Frankies still #1 contender considering Cub was ranked #6

Yea I remember that Frankie went almost a full 5 rounds with cub and finished the fight with 4 seconds left..

Next

It's simple imo. If they put the fight on a card in New York it's gonna be Frankie. If they do it in Cali or Vegas they'll push Ortega.

Yea I remember that Frankie went almost a full 5 rounds with cub and finished the fight with 4 seconds left..

Next
Watch the fight again... Cub did nothing to Frankie and he was beating Ortega until the sub.. stop acting like ortega is more deserving with his amazing resume of tavares, guida, moicano and cub. None of those 4 guys have done anything exciting recently.

Watch the fight again... Cub did nothing and he was beating Ortega until the sub.. stop acting like ortega is more deserving with his amazing resume of tavares, guida, moicano and cub. None of those 4 guys have done anything exciting recently.

Just look at Frankie's record in title shots @45..Ortega has improved massively since joining the UFC and mainly in the striking department cuz his Jitz game was already on another level when he arrived. He didn't take 5 rounds to dispatch of Cub either and it could have been done in 1..

Fight to make here is these guys with long winning streaks both the same age and the most exciting up and comers in the division. Frankie can lose another shot at the title after these two decide who's gonna hold onto it first

Back