Strike while the iron is hot-Ortega vs Holloway

Interestingly, Aldo (unless he was REALLY dropped) seems to be a death sentence match for Ortega.

I also think Frankie would be a tough matchup style-wise.

But oddly enough, he might map most easily against the champ.

Truthfully, I want to see some freshness. Frankie can wait. Jose can take two more cleanup fights against some lower ranked guys to see exactly where he is in his decline.

No matter who wins Holloway/Ortega, the division would have some interesting matchups in the future.

Just look at Frankie's record in title shots @45..Ortega has improved massively since joining the UFC and mainly in the striking department cuz his Jitz game was already on another level when he arrived. He didn't take 5 rounds to dispatch of Cub either and it could have been done in 1..

Fight to make here is these guys with long winning streaks both the same age and the most exciting up and comers in the division. Frankie can lose another shot at the title after these two decide who's gonna hold onto it first
You mean his record vs aldo? Sorry to tell you again but youre wrong. Ortega isnt getting the shot so its unfortunate you will be losing sleep over this. Dana even said himself Frankies next. So good day to you.

I's sure love to see that fight, Holloway has fought and beat so many of the top guys in FW, it will be nice to have a fresh matchup for him. Edgar and Ortega will be very interesting fights against Holloway

I can't believe the disrespect for Frankie, one of the all-time greats. Frankie earned his shot and will quite likely beat Holloway. Ortega can wait in line like everyone else.
it's not disrespect for Frankie, it's that we're tired of seeing him in title fights.

You mean his record vs aldo? Sorry to tell you again but youre wrong. Ortega isnt getting the shot so its unfortunate you will be losing sleep over this. Dana even said himself Frankies next. So good day to you.

Are you holding stock in what Dana said

<{MingNope}>

sorry you're no longer credible

next..

Sounds like a plan.

Jan 28 the day after the probowl in Hawaii

Max vs Ortega
Bj retirement fight
Yancy
newly reinstated Mark Hunt

needs a cpl good main event fillers thou

Frankie squashes Ortega and you know it

Frankie takes them both out.

lol no. ortega doesn't deserve holloway. he's struggled against much lesser competition. swanson's a good win but he's always had isues with sub defense. let's see what ortega can do with lamas or zombie or someone similar before throwing him at Max's feet.

Well Ortega isn't jumping Frankie so this is all moot.

You being a lil bitch in regards to Frankie severely dampens the credibility of your statements.

Either way, be it now, it in the summer, we'll get Max vs. Ortega.

I don't think they'll put it as a main , it'd be best doing it on the DC vs Stipe card as a co main imo

Hey retard, I said Ortega needed another top win to prove he's ready to fight max and he.. got another top win and now he's fighting max. I was literally exactly right.

What a fucking moron.

Last edited:
Hey retard, I said Ortega needed another top win to prove he's ready to fight max and he.. got another top win and now he's fighting max. I was literally exactly right.

What a fucking moron.

He was already ready..

He finished Frankie when no one else has. He should have been next not Frankie

He was already ready..

He finished Frankie when no one else has. He should have been next not Frankie

Yeah, I don't know if you're familiar with this thing we call combat sports but one of the founding principles is that you earn title shots by beating top fighters. Until he actually beat Edgar, Ortega hadn't proven he deserved a shot more because he hadn't beaten anyone more impressive than the people Frankie had. It's called merit. You should probably look it up.

Anyway, I'm always happy to help out a new fan.

Yeah, I don't know if you're familiar with this thing we call combat sports but one of the founding principles is that you earn title shots by beating top fighters. Until he actually beat Edgar, Ortega hadn't proven he deserved a shot more because he hadn't beaten anyone more impressive than the people Frankie had. It's called merit. You should probably look it up.

Anyway, I'm always happy to help out a new fan.

Didn't read LOL

Ortega deserved the shot before Edgar whether you thought he did or not. He didn't need Frankie on his resume. He was on a streak of 5 straight finishes that was tied for the UFC record and now he holds that record at 6. Don't talk to me about mma, I knew the talent when I saw it you're the one who thought he needed another fight LMFAO. So sit the fuck down and read the posts of people in the know. Maybe next time you'll be able to scout the talent a bit better

{<jordan}

Didn't read LOL

Ortega deserved the shot before Edgar whether you thought he did or not. He didn't need Frankie on his resume. He was on a streak of 5 straight finishes that was tied for the UFC record and now he holds that record at 6. Don't talk to me about mma, I knew the talent when I saw it you're the one who thought he needed another fight LMFAO. So sit the fuck down and read the posts of people in the know. Maybe next time you'll be able to scout the talent a bit better

{<jordan}

I'm sorry you're so dumb don't be upset because I tried to teach you things. You don't have to get all defensive just because I pointed out you're really fucking stupid. Next time you should try just owning it instead of making whiny excuses. It's a much better look, kid. It's cool though, one day when you grow up you'll get it.

I'm sorry you're so dumb don't be upset because I tried to teach you things. You don't have to get all defensive just because I pointed out you're really fucking stupid. Next time you should try just owning it instead of making whiny excuses. It's a much better look, kid. It's cool though, one day when you grow up you'll get it.

Eat shit have a make me a sammich peasant.

Back