Strip McGregor, have him fight Nate simplez

James4210

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Everyone's happy, problem solved, you are welcome UFC.

Just the stripping of the belt part would make most hard-cores happy.

Time for the division to move forward.

I'd rather see him fed to GSP in the event he's stripped. If you're going to "reward" his antics of holding up the division with a money fight, at least make him suffer for it.

Why feed Nate's entitlement issues?

This, too. The Diaz brother's have worn my patience thin with their constant complaining.

Nate and Nick complain more than my ex gf.. and that is saying a lot

Both guys can fuck off or fight each other until they retire as for all I care, just don't there be title implications.

Nate Simplez:

Nate-Diaz-1.png

It's gonna be funny when Nate/Conor 3 doesn't sell well. I know I'm intentionally skipping the next Nate, Conor, and Jones (in 4 years) events.

Everyone's happy, problem solved, you are welcome UFC.

Why?

We already have a great Interim Title fight Khabib vs. Tony, so Dana can make Conor vs. Nate 3 for the Title, then sell a unification fight between the winners later this year.

So long as the hardcore fans get to see these fights it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things what trinket the UFC puts up for grabs in each fight, other than Conor is a huge draw so leave the belt on him for media purposes & to draw in the filthy casuals. If one of the other three are so much better than they'll get to beat Conor for the actual belt which helps to propel them as MMA stars.

It's gonna be funny when Nate/Conor 3 doesn't sell well. I know I'm intentionally skipping the next Nate, Conor, and Jones (in 4 years) events.

Whats your definition of not selling well though?

Conor/ Nate 3 still at the very least doubles the PPV buyrate of whatever shit number Khabib/ Tony pull in.

Lol. It's going to triple Khabib Fergie easy.

Back