Stripper vs showgirl vs SI swimsuit model?

Ok so conventional wisdom says the worst woman to date is a whore closely followed by a stripper.

In some cases you are better dating a monogamous beach whale than a good looking stripper.

On the flip side I’ve heard many guys say dating a SI swimsuit model is the dream.

Obviously most strippers are not as good looking as top models but some exhibitionism is ok.

Where do showgirls rank in this? They have a bit more skill than strippers but aren’t far off.
So basically you're asking us "if you had a choice of the three of dumbest, least talented women in the world, but they were probably attractive and possibly slutty, which would you settle on?"

I've never dated a showgirl but I wouldn't say models and strippers are drastically different. We all know what comes with the territory of dating women with a high smv. That is usually exasperated when their career is 100% dependent on their looks.

0504ed6ba71ac1427009d2cd815228f769555e-wm.jpg

i literally dont give a fuck about what any of u are saying. i just came for pics. thx @sloppypie that last one is nice. as for the rest of you . . . i hate u all goodbye

i literally dont give a fuck about what any of u are saying. i just came for pics. thx @sloppypie that last one is nice. as for the rest of you . . . i hate u all goodbye

some more just for you then home slice.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

and end with the stripper classic from the 90s:

giphy.gif

fuck it, let's throw a few more in b/c now i'm just sitting here after work browsing swimsuit gifs. if i get dubs for pic spamming then i'll happily wear that badge for a while.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back