Strongest strikes

Somehow I think that is easier to hit then a spin hook kick, because I have seen that more then a jump spin hook kick.

Adlan Amagov, 14-2, only losses are to Lawler and Oleynik (by ezekiel of course).

Arman Ospanov, 8-2.

Adlan Amagov, 14-2, only losses are to Lawler and Oleynik (by ezekiel of course).

Arman Ospanov, 8-2.

Yeah then spin hook kicks are deadly, I kind of want to learn to throw a real good spin hook kick. But i think that's taking too much unnecessary time when i could just be working on other stuff that are more important for every combat sport.

Yeah then spin hook kicks are deadly, I kind of want to learn to throw a real good spin hook kick. But i think that's taking too much unnecessary time when i could just be working on other stuff that are more important for every combat sport.
Unless you're aiming for the UFC belt, martial arts are supposed to be fun. ;)

Unless you're aiming for the UFC belt, martial arts are supposed to be fun. ;)

Yeah they are fun lol. Their are so many martial arts that I wish I did when I was a minor, that I wish I could go back and do then (capoeira, wrestling, boxing [from a younger age not when I started when I was 17], I wish I did taekwondo, and I wish I didn't get kicked out of every karate gym I went to when I was kid)

My vote is for the standing spinning heel kick, or the capoeira version (meia lua de compasso). IMO these thrown full force could literally kill people.

For arms I vote Deontay Wilder.

Those Hario/Leko traded KO's instantly come to mind although I think part of it is the way the force is delivered straight into the head and pushing upwards looks like it could break someones neck.

Yeah they are fun lol. Their are so many martial arts that I wish I did when I was a minor, that I wish I could go back and do then (capoeira, wrestling, boxing [from a younger age not when I started when I was 17], I wish I did taekwondo, and I wish I didn't get kicked out of every karate gym I went to when I was kid)
*there

Why did you get kicked out?

People have died in the ring from spinning hook kicks, and those weren't even elite level.

*there

Why did you get kicked out?

I fucked around too much, and sometimes threw the pads at my brother when we were suppose to switch pads. So my mom just didn't want me to go to any karate gyms after that.

But at least I'm an adult now and can do whatever I want now.

People have died in the ring from spinning hook kicks, and those weren't even elite level.

Mma spin hook kicks, are different from taekwondo spin hook kicks. You need to set up a spin hook kick in a specific way to hit it on a live opponent. You'll understand one day spacetime.

I fucked around too much, and sometimes threw the pads at my brother when we were suppose to switch pads. So my mom just didn't want me to go to any karate gyms after that.

But at least I'm an adult now and can do whatever I want now.
Weird, to me being an adult means knowing that you can't do whatever you want. :p

Weird, to me being an adult means knowing that you can't do whatever you want. :p

Lol I meant to do whatever I want as in train at any gym I want, without my parents stopping me. Of course I can't just punch someone on the streets and get away with it especially in the neighborhood I use to live(it was a white town).

Those Hario/Leko traded KO's instantly come to mind although I think part of it is the way the force is delivered straight into the head and pushing upwards looks like it could break someones neck.

IMO you might as well be swinging a baseball bat.

Back