Strzok/Page texts leaked. Link inside

That was my partying days.

Funny enough, at least in my neck of the woods, the kids who partied early, straightened up and did something with their lives, and the kids who started partying their senior year generally did nothing with their lives.

Same for your area?

<TrumpWrong1>

The texts were part of what was reviewed and got them kicked off the case, and likely McCabe fired.
They were fired for unprofessional statements in the texts. We already knew that, and what those statements were. The text you quoted-about "heartbeat . . . going off the rails" does not shed any further light on that.

We already know why McCabe was fired. It was for a specific set of unauthorized leaks about the Clinton emails. There was a memo discussing this. The texts shed no real light on that and do not have any new information. The one in particular that you keep waving around does not have any relevant info at all.

Why do you continiously try to bullshit this way? You're not good at it.

They were fired for unprofessional statements in the texts. We already knew that, and what those statements were. The text you quoted-about "heartbeat . . . going off the rails" does not shed any further light on that.

We already know why McCabe was fired. It was for a specific set of unauthorized leaks about the Clinton emails. There was a memo discussing this. The texts shed no real light on that and do not have any new information. The one in particular that you keep waving around does not have any relevant info at all.

Why do you continiously try to bullshit this way? You're not good at it.

Then why are they so scarred?

I’m the best at it, terrific really. Trust me.

Funny enough, at least in my neck of the woods, the kids who partied early, straightened up and did something with their lives, and the kids who started partying their senior year generally did nothing with their lives.

Same for your area?
Honestly it took me a lot longer.
I have a wife, two kids and own my own business, but up until my early 30's, I was a bartender and a bookie. I made great money doing that but the drugs, alcohol and hoping I did not get an STD, stopped being fun. Met a good woman, got focused on a career and have prospered.

Then why are they so scarred?
I'm not familiar with any scarring.

If you mean to point out that they were stressed, which is what the quoted text says, you need to actually explain why that's a significant revelation.

I’m the best at it, terrific really. Trust me.
Not really.

Honestly it took me a lot longer.
I have a wife, two kids and own my own business, but up until my early 30's, I was a bartender and a bookie. I made great money doing that but the drugs, alcohol and hoping I did not get an STD, stopped being fun. Met a good woman, got focused on a career and have prospered.

A good woman can make a huge difference in a mans life. Congrats on being a success!!!

I'm not familiar with any scarring.

If you mean to point out that they were stressed, which is what the quoted text says, you need to actually explain why that's a significant revelation.

Not really.

It means they’re afraid someone will find out what they did.

Where are the 2016 texts? I think those would be more important.

This is a shit thread delete please.

We've all been Geese'd again.

Back