Student Loans Paid in Full.

It feels better than a sharp stick to the eye, I have to admit.

OP

wfWjT3s.gif

Congrats, TS!

I've been out 12 years and I still have a god damn mountain of debt left.

Defferred for a few years when my girlfriend couldn't work because feeding my kids and keeping a roof over their heads was more important.

Been seriously considering deferring for the rest of my life.

Lol, bubble gotta burst sometime, right?!

I make close to half a million or more a year without ever having to leave my house. #Winning
There are only a few ways this is possible, and most require you to have a vagina. Well?

Graduated from university 10 years ago. Finally got that monkey off my back.

Finally, I can enjoy my whole salary to myself.

Feels f**king good, man.
I’ve got 2 years left. Been paying it back 16 years.

I spent all mine on drugs, booze and women.

Awesome.

My GI Bill laugh at this thread

Graduated from university 10 years ago. Finally got that monkey off my back.

Finally, I can enjoy my whole salary to myself.

Feels f**king good, man.
Good for you man, that's awesome.
I'm seeing a girl that works 7 days a week, she has a master degree, I ask why do you work so much? Her answer "I'm trying to pay my student loan back"

i will literally be making income based repayments for the rest of my life, that being said my salary is significantly higher than it owuld have been and my job rules, both of which i couldnt do without a masters degree. giving them 200 a month but increasing my salaray a few grand a mont his a no brainer.

Congrats, brother! Getting out of debt is a huge stress reliever.

I was on scholarship so I didn't have any student debt. I doubt I would have gone to college if I had to go into debt doing it.

What took you so long? I paid mine off in 5 years. ;)

Congrats though.

What took you so long? I paid mine off in 5 years. ;)

Congrats though.

Spent a lot of time/money reinvesting in myself getting more qualifications/certificates.

Did a lot of low paying jobs, finally got a decent paying job and decided to pay it back.

Good for you man, that's awesome.
I'm seeing a girl that works 7 days a week, she has a master degree, I ask why do you work so much? Her answer "I'm trying to pay my student loan back"

Student loans aren't the same over here. You pay back 9% of anything you earn over 21k a year and it's deducted straight out of your wages, and it's written off after 30 years regardless.

Back