Students vandalize walmart during walkout....

But seriously, how does that prove that firearms are not the problem?

It doesn't of course, Fox just ran a negative story to shit on the nationwide protest, focusing on shitty kids who were not even protesting to distract from the real issue.

Those pesky teenagers are a real blight on society.

Last edited:
Those pesky teenagers are areal blight on society.

I don't know man. Every once and awhile some meddling kids pays off. Or so I've been told.

Scooby-Doo-Mystery-Incorporated.jpg

Custodian Steals $180 From Students’ Book Bags During National School Walkout

(CNN) — While students in a South Carolina school participated in the National School Walkout this week, a custodian helped herself to their cash, police said.

The incident occurred at Richland Northeast High School on Wednesday.

Aisha Evans, a custodian at the school, went into a classroom while students were outside and rummaged through three book bags, the Richland County Sheriff’s Department said.

In all, Evans stole $180, the department said.
Who the fuck leaves cash anywhere other than on their person?

I like JBP but I actually agree with these criticisms. Thing is these criticisms apply to every social "scientist" out there. Everyone with a PhD in psych, sociology, or [insert identity group] studies is a rhetorician using technical terminology to sell an ideology rooted in self interest. It's all sophistic arguments being sold to frustrated young people. The real tragedy is their "everyone's a victim" sermon becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy when they graduate and find out no one gives a shit about their degree in "life's not fair".

All I have to say to their clients is: yes, I will take whipped cream on my java chip frappacino.

Last edited:
Regardless of the side of any particular protest, there will always be those who participate simply to use the crowd as camouflage for their real desire of property destruction and violence. Some people simply don't believe anything less than aggressive actions gain attention and some just like to break shit and really don't need much justification.

but mah guns! mah free speech!

Student with ‘Trump’ flag assaulted by mob during National School Walkout

Police said the student was waving a flag in support of President Trump when he was ambushed by at least eight classmates. The mob forcefully took the “Trump” flag from the student and damaged a camera he was carrying. While it was previously reported he sustained minor injuries, a family friend told Fox News he was taken to urgent care because his arm was broken in two places.

Police report that a school resource officer was able to stop the attack. The family friend disputes that, saying it was a student council leader who stopped the fight.

Fucking violent, intolerant left at it again.

Lol at painting the left when this is all spurred by a Trump supporter murderering kids.

Regardless of the side of any particular protest, there will always be those who participate simply to use the crowd as camouflage for their real desire of property destruction and violence. Some people simply don't believe anything less than aggressive actions gain attention and some just like to break shit and really don't need much justification.

These people are called sub mental cretins

These people are called sub mental cretins
I agree with you, but they are still a reality in any big demonstration these days it seems. The larger the crowd, the more likely such elements will seed themselves among them either as direct participants in destruction or as agitators hoping to stir up destructive impulses.

Back