Study finds Spiritual Upbringing = Better Mental Health

But we are animals .. Its just that.

But we are animals .. Its just that.
Show me a honey badger that can manufacture an iPhone, then we’ll talk.

We humans live life with passion, and purposefully. Only problem is, most don’t find a purpose due to a variety of factors and experiences.

Show me a honey badger that can manufacture an iPhone, then we’ll talk.

We humans live life with passion, and purposefully. Only problem is, most don’t find a purpose due to a variety of factors and experiences.

Oh yeah i forgot iphones are such an amazing invention.. Thats defiantly our devine purpose.. Iphones .. FFS .. Still we are animals that can manufacture iphones ..

I agree. Having some kind of spiritual life was key for my depression and alcoholism

Perhaps, but absconding reality for selfish, personal benefit is not an admirable trait.

28 MINUTES!!!

Bill_Burr.jpg

I doubt specific personal beliefs about religion relate to any of the psychological well-being measures. I would bet it has more to do with being involved with activities outside your house and being part of a community than anything else.

Oh yeah i forgot iphones are such an amazing invention.. Thats defiantly our devine purpose.. Iphones .. FFS .. Still we are animals that can manufacture iphones ..
While I agree with you the innovation of the iPhone doesn’t equate to penultimate spiritual achievement, I can’t take anything you say seriously after you spell definitely “defiantly.” Derp

While I agree with you the innovation of the iPhone doesn’t equate to penultimate spiritual achievement, I can’t take anything you say seriously after you spell definitely “defiantly.” Derp
Not to mention “devine” instead of divine.

Many self-proclaimed spiritual people are passive-aggressive fruitcakes.

andddddd he's gone.

Terrible thread. a good healthy up bringing with a loving family is key

It makes perfect sense to me. Having a strong belief in God and an afterlife, seeing your loved ones again. That gives people comfort.

It makes perfect sense to me. Having a strong belief in God and an afterlife, seeing your loved ones again. That gives people comfort.
maybe it does, but then reality gets a hold of many of us, and we know that's all bullshit, doesn't make my life any less comfortable, but i'm not knocking religion, I see the comfort it brings to some.

Don't worry bout it..

Back