Study Of Khabibs Failed TD Attempts

Elementary school wrestling technique? I believe I found the guy that has never fuckin wrestled a day in his life lol

Chain wrestling could be what you would call a "fundamental," but Khabib is FANTASTIC at those fundamentals and that is what makes him great. Your trolling sucks man. You don't know shit.

Who’s Trujillo? Is that another one of khabibs unknown opponents? Doing an intermediate elementry school age wrestling technique without getting tired is not a big deal. Chain Wrestling... lol

Is like going from a triangle, to an arm bar to an omaplata. Oooooooh red belt level chain Jui jitsu

Did I seriously just read somewhere in this thread that Conor has the power, footwork, and overall fundamentals of boxing elites like Loma and Mayweather?

Uh, look no further than Mayweather vs. McGregor, and proceed to shut the fuck up.

I actually like Conor (when he fights), and that is easily the dumbest shit I've ever read on this forum. Loma is like 5'7" I believe has fought as low as 126 (?) and he would fucking MURDER Conor McGregor lmao Loma via homicide within 4

More non sense from you

Conor objectively did better. He dropped Nate 3 times

Benson dropped Nate once and RDA dropped Nate 0 times

Also Conor fought and beat Nate AT HIS BEST AND STRONGEST AT WW.

Where as Nate was weak and weight drained when he fought Benson and RDA.

Benson beat a weight drained Nate purely through wrestling, and one off balance knockdown that occurred off leg kicks, and a level change fient to Nate's legs

RDA Also beat a wright drained Nate purely through wrestling and leg kicks (RDA actually stood ok the feet with Nate more then Benson did, and Nate actually landed some good shots on RDA)

Conor is the Only one in history who's ever outboxed Nate and beat Nate through a pure stand up fight

He never out boxed nate. The first fight he was out boxing Nate until he wasn't, then he panic wrestled before he was going to get KO'd.

The second fight he mixed in leg kicks which was smart because that's what he needed to slow him down and have the threat there for Nate. But he surely didn't just out box Nate in the second fight because it would have been the same result as the first

Conor's TDD is much much better than Edson's. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves.

IIRC he was actually taken down by Nate early in their first fight but Conor reversed him with an ankle pick.

Nate never had control of conor...and that just proves my point...in only 2 fights has conor ever been taken down...

In the same way that defending Khabib's first TD is only half the battle, managing to eat Conor's counters and get inside of Conor IS only a quarter of the battle.

Managing to then wrap Conor up entirely from there is still only half the battle.

I just cant wait till redhead will KO this imbecil

Back