Study: Unattractive Men Not Viewed As ‘Dating Material,’ No Matter How Great Their Personality

meh I see a lot of ugly mexican dudes with hot girlfriends. you can definitely talk your way into a womans pants. comedian patrice o'neal was know for doing that too.

He's a famous guy, bad example

Some of my mates are ugly but have 7/10 gfs
but
You'll never get a 10/10 if you're ugly + not making 7 figures a year
he was getting women when he was making 25 bucks at comedy clubs before he had fame.

Every guy deep down knows this. Best thing you can do is work out to try and make up for your beat face.

On the bright side, being an ugly dude beats being an ugly chick.

Every guy deep down knows this. Best thing you can do is work out to try and make up for your beat face.

On the bright side, being an ugly dude beats being an ugly chick.

totally if you're an ugly chick you're pretty much dead. but thats what botox and makeup are for.

Did you read how the study was conducted? A photo was placed in front of a woman of an ugly guy, then she was told that he had a good personality and asked if she would date him. That's as far from the reality of picking up girls as you are likely to get.

Lol. Another incel thread. If you’re unattractive go out there and work on making yourself attractive. Work on your acne, cut and brush your god dammed hair. Groom your beard or shave. Take a shower and get your teeth fixed. Start working out and stop eating like shit. More fruits vegetables and chicken breast to lean up. Limit - not cut out the amount of grains and red meat you eat and lose some damn weight.

Find a hobby or interest that might increase your self esteem like Jiu Jitsu. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do shit for yourself. Respect yourself and be confident. You don’t need to “redpill” women. You don’t need to be angry at women. If one doesn’t like you, just keep moving forward man. You don’t need to hate her she is just not into you.

Lol. Another incel thread. If you’re unattractive go out there and work on making yourself attractive. Work on your acne, cut and brush your god dammed hair. Groom your beard or shave. Take a shower and get your teeth fixed. Start working out and stop eating like shit. More fruits vegetables and chicken breast to lean up. Limit - not cut out the amount of grains and red meat you eat and lose some damn weight.

Find a hobby or interest that might increase your self esteem like Jiu Jitsu. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do shit for yourself. Respect yourself and be confident. You don’t need to “redpill” women. You don’t need to be angry at women. If one doesn’t like you, just keep moving forward man. You don’t need to hate her she is just not into you.
Boom.

It's frustrating to come into the Berry nowadays. Incel threads dominate this fucking board now. I legit have to stop myself from reading too many of them before I let their "woe is me and my dry penis" lamenting warp my world view.

Boom.

It's frustrating to come into the Berry nowadays. Incel threads dominate this fucking board now. I legit have to stop myself from reading too many of them before I let their "woe is me and my dry penis" lamenting warp my world view.
For a little while I was starting to feel for these guys. I’ve come to the realization these guys are all pathetic. They blame everyone and their life revolves around women that they can’t have.

To further correlate with this. Women view at least 80% of men below average in looks based on ok cupid . And in another study base on female attraction it was found that a woman would give you 2 point son a 10 point attraction scale if the man in question made 10x her salary.

Did you read how the study was conducted? A photo was placed in front of a woman of an ugly guy, then she was told that he had a good personality and asked if she would date him. That's as far from the reality of picking up girls as you are likely to get.

Pretty much, "we conducted a study totally based on looks and found that people responded to looks" I'm shocked.

totally if you're an ugly chick you're pretty much dead. but thats what botox and makeup are for.

Pig woman social experiment would disagree with you. Men are thirsty and deesperate in this generation.

The main advice would be I spose if your not that great looking don't depend on net dating or pickup bar situations, look to get into situations were they can get to know you, well unless your an asshole in which case your screwed(or rather your not). <45>

Last edited:
Men's attractiveness derives more from one's competence than appearance or personality. A successful asshole is still more attractive than an agreeable loser. This is not groundbreaking news.

Back