Stupid jim Lampley

wallyboxngvsmma

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Spoiler alert next time with the fight results stupid lampley

Last edited:
I've been muting HBO commentary for the last two years. It's made my boxing viewing a lot more enjoyable.

I don't mind Kellerman, Jones or Ward, but Lampley is fucking insufferable.

Did he actually spoil it? Is that in any way a breach of broadcast rights?

Anyway, I like the "Calf Collector" as a name.

I was watching a replay of a football (soccer) game in Australia once - at half time, they went to a news summary, in which the result of the game was announced. Muppets everywhere.

Did he actually spoil it? Is that in any way a breach of broadcast rights?

Anyway, I like the "Calf Collector" as a name.
Why is he called "calf collector'? I'm not a big boxing fan.

Spoiled alert next time with the fifgr results wife beater
I know it, what an ass telling the result of the fight to people.

The HBO team is really getting hard to listen to, mostly because of Lampley. His gushing over whoever HBO is pushing actually distracts me from the fights. "Could you imagine if this was Bivol? Bivol, Bivol, Bivol. Bivol here, Bivol there. BIVOL EVERYWHERE! How could anyone beat Bivol?"

Lamply is a dithering old fool. Bores me to death.

The HBO team is really getting hard to listen to, mostly because of Lampley. His gushing over whoever HBO is pushing actually distracts me from the fights. "Could you imagine if this was Bivol? Bivol, Bivol, Bivol. Bivol here, Bivol there. BIVOL EVERYWHERE! How could anyone beat Bivol?"

We pick our poison. It's not like Showtime is without its own bias and glaring shortcomings.

We pick our poison. It's not like Showtime is without its own bias and glaring shortcomings.
I wasn't making a comparison. Just saying I find myself annoyed with the HBO commentary lately.

I wasn't making a comparison. Just saying I find myself annoyed with the HBO commentary lately.

There were a few times lately where I was a bit annoyed, I gotta admit.

He has his moments but it's time for HBO to cut him on commentary.

Lol at you guys pay attention to commentary. I just talk over it. I'm probably one of the three best boxing commentators out there. I'm a great color guy. Definitely a future ibhof inductee for my highly acclaimed indie pbp career . It's way more fun to watch fights at my place. Trust me.

Ive always thought that

He proudly wears the HBO badge

He sounds like a big brown nose sucking up to the boss

Mauro and Paulie did it too a few times. Cant remember which fights though

It's funny they finally acknowledge Badou Jack but made sure to bring up an old TKO loss from 4 years ago.

Back