Subforum rename campaign: This is the worst name for a subforum

exactly we should call this subforum, the stairway to heaven, or trampled under foot. Led Zeppelin is way more important to music than either Queen or the Beatles. Listening to the Beatles is like bringing back Knute Rockne ND teams back to play against today's Bama.
Stairway to Heaven is a killer suggestion, TBH.

I second Stairway to Heaven. I just don't get the Beatles love.

The sad thing is most guys on here are only exposed to music they here on Sirius radio at work or in car. Or Spotify. There is much more music out there way more quality than what you are exposed to. Unfortunately people are puppets or stuck in the past.

overrated maybe Taurus though....
Not sure I’m getting a quaintly locative vibe from that though. It could work for a bar, on second thought...

*The Taurus, drinks half-off, just like our patrons’ underpants

Not sure I’m getting a quaintly locative vibe from that though. It could work for a bar or bistro, on second thought...

*The Taurus, drinks half-off, just like our patrons’ underpants
it's a jab at Zeppelin look it up

ah, so ya crusty bastards finally rolled out of bed to give some input. Good.

Abbey Road is a placeholder.

Relay your thoughts to Jack and Val. Changing the name takes mere seconds

Beatles and Queen are unlistenable today. Their music didn’t age well which means their work isn’t timeless.
It's still listenable, but I still think the Beatles have always been overrated.

it's a jab at Zeppelin look it up
I hope the irony was similarly not lost on my response. And will do.

Jack and I can poll earnest suggestions if and when the contributions are there to do so. BAM’s criteria for those suggestions are more than sensible so all interested Community members have to do is put on their thinking caps or then flip through their vinyl, CD, and digital music collections.

cc: @Jackonfire

Call it

Face the pain
No escape can you step to this
Face the pain
Face the pain
Face the pain
It's ripping me into pieces
Face the pain
Face the pain
Face the pain
Face the pain

Or The Dark Side Of The Moon

It's still listenable, but I still think the Beatles have always been overrated.
Same. Queen is still pretty rocking, IMO. While I haven’t any Beatles, I have a few Queen LPs accessible, as a case in point.

Call it

Face the pain
Face the pain
Face the pain
Face the pain
Face the pain
Face the pain
Face the pain
Face the pain
i.e. Life: A Novel

<{outtahere}>

Same. Queen is still pretty rocking, IMO. While I haven’t any Beatles, I have a few Queen LPs accessible, as a case in point.
I actually went to see Bohemian Rhaspody today. It was a pretty great movie.

In Through the Out Door.
Reminds me of the Down album Over the Under.

We need at the very least in name imply or capture a musical association, so the more obscure or vague the reference, the weaker its candidacy. We could otherwise run with something like Morbid Angels, which for all intents and purposes will have visitors reckoning we’re running a charity for our more overweight members.

I actually went to see Bohemian Rhaspody today. It was a pretty great movie.
I need catch that too. How was the lead at bringing Freddy to the screen? I’ve seen some stills; looks the part.

Because The Beatles are GOAT. That simple

In b4 edgelords saying they never cared for The Beatles
I am not a huge Beatles fan but I give them their props. From my experiences, people that hate the Beatles are pimple faced fat neckbeards that listen to prog metal.

Oh I definitely like Dark Side of the Moon.

It’s hard to get more iconic than that and it’s a “location.”

Back