Sucks we never got the USA version of this pic

Looking like straight fucking MMA Dons right here.

anderson-silva_jose-aldo_shogun_fernando-soutello_agif_gazeta.0.0.jpg

Just imagine the same thing but with Stipe, Cormier, Woodley (or maybe it Lawler back then), Alvarez, and Demetrious Johnson. Five belts, yo. At one point we once held five belts.
_0f465b8a-3f15-11e7-a718-97a052f84fc6.jpg

Are you one of those guys, lemme
Guess mid 40s? Single, live in mommas basement. And since you spend most of your days getting picked on at your grocery store cashier job by the high school kids that work there part time.
That means you come home bring the dinner she made after work because she’s still working to provide
For your fat jugalo ass. You get home head to the basement and feel empowered by being a total dick to someone you’ve never met over the internet? Am I close to spot on? I’ve never called someone out on here but jeeze dude. Quit being a Dick for no reason.
I honestly stopped at "basement" but LOL.

Holy shit that's a lot of projecting. Tell 'em why you mad, ho.

Looking like straight fucking MMA Dons right here.

anderson-silva_jose-aldo_shogun_fernando-soutello_agif_gazeta.0.0.jpg

Just imagine the same thing but with Stipe, Cormier, Woodley (or maybe it Lawler back then), Alvarez, and Demetrious Johnson. Five belts, yo. At one point we once held five belts.
Meh

Was expecting the picture of chute box walking the streets

I honestly stopped at "basement" but LOL.

Holy shit that's a lot of projecting. Tell 'em why you mad, ho.
Not mad. Just seems like your random comment to that dude was not called for and I hate bullies. I am here to talk fights and have fun doing it with other fight fans. I’m sorry if I crossed the line. Legit. Just hope you also know where I’m coming from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back