Suge Knight pleads guilty

Another victim of the racist system of white privilege. Tyron should do a rap about him to raise awareness.

Not bad considering he got 2pac hit up and somehow he didn’t die...

th

So is he gonna be eligible for parole in 10 or did he just agree to die in prison before 80. I don't get it.

His case wasn't cut and dry murder, based on the evidence I'd seen he had a fair claim to self defense.

He didn't get murder did he? He go a voluntary manslaughter + a 3rd strike. If he was hit with homicide he would have no parole date.

He didn't get murder did he? He go a voluntary manslaughter + a 3rd strike. If he was hit with homicide he would have no parole date.
Did he actually get a 3rd strike?
I havent seen that mentioned in any of the stories I read

Did he actually get a 3rd strike?
I havent seen that mentioned in any of the stories I read

I didn't vet the OP but this is what it says.

The plea deal calls for Knight to serve 22 years in prison on the voluntary manslaughter count, and another six years because it is a third strike violation.

He was a tough dude. A pos, and nobody anybody needs around, but I would say he walked the walk. Now he's where he belongs, and literally nobody cares.

I didn't vet the OP but this is what it says.

The plea deal calls for Knight to serve 22 years in prison on the voluntary manslaughter count, and another six years because it is a third strike violation.
I dont know how the hell I missed that
6 years for a 3rd strike is pretty lucky

He’s a fucking dirtbag and him going to prison is long overdue.

i just hope i can find one of his shirts in a storage unit i buy

Theres actually a lot of misconceptions about suge knight. He was ruthless but he wanted the best for the label. He did let the power get to him though. Ive watched a lot interviews and documentaries about death row and everyone said he started with good intentions.

He ran that dude down though and he was acting as security for the movie.

This was a long time coming.

Back