Summerslam! The least worked show this weekend official discussion thread!

Bet they immediately cut their throats after listening to you bitch about free shit
Yup you're still crying. Perhaps we should call your mother and have her come collect you. Maybe come back tomorrow when you're less of a bitch.

Oh and deezy

FUCK OFF!

everyones getting worked into not liking brock and then when vince pushes the big dawg to beat brock everyone will ahve been worked to cheer roman lol
I get it you go on reddit squarred circle god damn it just link to the comment!

Yup you're still crying. Perhaps we should call your mother and have her come collect you. Maybe come back tomorrow when you're less of a bitch.

Oh and deezy

FUCK OFF!
I'd bring your mother into this, but I'm afraid she will jump off a bridge in hopes of not hearing you continue to bitch about free shit.

They're both over as fuck. Enzo should just be a full time manager to Cass he is terrible in ring.

I feel the same way. Cass is the star and there's no shame in riding his coattails. Enzo without Cass would be lucky to be a miscarder

I'd bring your mother into this, but I'm afraid she will jump off a bridge in hopes of not hearing you continue to bitch about free shit.

If she takes your crying bitch ass with her, I'd say it would be a win imo.

If she takes your crying bitch ass with her, I'd say it would be a win imo.
I appreciate you offering your mom to me as tribute.....but I don't want no one who raised someone to bitch about free shit.

Joe and Bayley stayed in BK after Takeover. May be debuting on Raw.

Is SmackDown gonna fucking get anybody? Fuck this stupid brand split.

Samoa Joe could go right in the title picture on SD.

Dean vs Joe would be awesome. Everyone knows about Joe and Styles history too.

Joe's style fits better with the SD guys.

Wow this thread is off the rails but I just wanna say I enjoyed the ppv good show lol

I feel the same way. Cass is the star and there's no shame in riding his coattails. Enzo without Cass would be lucky to be a miscarder

Disagree there. Cass doesn't have the look or is good enough on the stick to go anywhere. He may do a little better than Titus, but it is essentially the same thing. They are perfect together.

Disagree there. Cass doesn't have the look or is good enough on the stick to go anywhere. He may do a little better than Titus, but it is essentially the same thing. They are perfect together.
Stopped reading at he doesn't have the look

If they do Brock vs Balor he might kill Finn too.

Since reports are that Finn was seen leaving the building with his arm in a sling (some think he hurt it on the SPD, I think it was on the powerbomb into the bararicade) maybe Brock will just snap it tomorrow and take the title home.

Got a strong chuckle at the world's best worker getting people to go from "This suplex shit is played out duuuude we want some more movez maaaaan" to "Sweet Christ, this shooter has gone mad. For the love of God stop him". I hope Conor learns a thing or two from Brock. I expected those type of reactions from the rubes on Facebook and Twitter but seeing it here was kinda embarrassing.

But the biggest news is what these fucking shitty fans have done to Eva. Driven her to drugs and cookie dough, I hope you're happy. 26 days until she is back, wonder if Sasha will get healthy enough to get injured again by that point.

Last edited:

6'9" and built, good wrestler and has Enzo has his ready made manager.

Since reports are that Finn was seen leaving the building with his arm in a sling (some think he hurt it on the SPD, I think it was on the powerbomb into the bararicade) maybe Brock will just snap it tomorrow and take the title home.

Got a strong chuckle at the world's best worker getting people to go from "This suplex shit is played out duuuude we want some more movez maaaaan" to "Sweet Christ, this shooter has gone mad. For the love of God stop him". I hope Conor learns a thing or two from Brock. I expected those type of reactions from the rubes on Facebook and Twitter but seeing it here was kinda embarrassing.

But the biggest news is what these fucking shitty fans have done to Eva. Driven her to drugs and cookie dough, I hope you're happy. 26 days until she is back, wonder if Sasha will get healthy enough to get injured again by that point.

A long time ago a buddy of mine was saying that (Benoit/Angle at the time) should use the rolling Germans as a submission move. Hold on and keep suplexing until opponent taps out / ref counts it as a TKO if they can't defend.

They should have a series of Brock's matches end via stoppage from here on out. Give him a triangle win where someone foams at the mouth and ref calls it. Maybe another kimura arm break.

and/or give him a "unsafe" gimmick where on random moves the opponent gets "injured" and the match gets called.

Brock needs to do the triple powerbomb again.

everyones getting worked into not liking brock and then when vince pushes the big dawg to beat brock everyone will ahve been worked to cheer roman lol
Brock probably still gets a face pop if he comes out tonight. He's too big to fail.

Back