PBP ONE Fight Night 22: Sundell vs. Diachkova, 5/3, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT (Amazon Prime) *** Sherdog Discussion ***

That was last night? damn it.. did not even know. Sounds like main event was a banger.

I had already made plans with friends months in advance to go watch the midnight screening of The Phantom Menace so I couldn’t watch, but from what I gather it went exactly how I expected it would: Diachkova came out guns blazing looking to knock out Sundell as soon as possible in the first round because she knew if Smilla got enough runway to take of, she was fucked and Smilla would tear her to pieces, because that kid is a gods' damned beast.

Is that an accurate summary of what ended up happening?

Hell to the yeah.

109345-4090551.png

I had already made plans with friends months in advance to go watch the midnight screening of The Phantom Menace so I couldn’t watch, but from what I gather it went exactly how I expected it would: Diachkova came out guns blazing looking to knock out Sundell as soon as possible in the first round because she knew if Smilla got enough runway to take of, she was fucked and Smilla would tear her to pieces, because that kid is a gods' damned beast.

Exactamundo. It was glorious.

I'd have to get back to you on that once I watch it lol

Exactamundo. It was glorious.

Figures. That kid is like an live-action OP anime character.

Takes an absolute beating until she unlocks a power-up and then beats the shit out of the opponent that was just manhandling her.

I can just imagine a cutaway to montage about not disappointing her master or the power of friendship or some such going on in her head right before she turned Diachkova's liver to mush.

Back