*** Super Bowl XLIX Seattle Seahawks vs. New England Patriots discussion thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every team is usually really injured, not buying into the excuse.

Earl Thomas - Torn Labrum
Kam Chancellor - Torn MCL
Richard Sherman - Torn Ligaments in Elbow
Jeremy Lane - Broken Forearm (1st Qtr)
Cliff Avril - Concussion (3rd Qtr)

Pats win by 4. Lol. No doubt in my mind if half those guys stayed healthy, the Seahawks win. Unfortunate.

Starting to sound like this guy

hqdefault.jpg

Every team is usually really injured, not buying into the excuse.

lol @ excuse

Severe injuries typically alter one's athletic performance for the worse, well... not typically, always is more accurate.

If that's the case why are there no findings of Pats defensive players playing through injuries that would typically leave them inactive?

lol @ excuse

Severe injuries typically alter one's athletic performance for the worse, well... not typically, always is more accurate.

If that's the case why are there no findings of Pats defensive players playing through injuries that would typically leave them inactive?

If Jermichael Finley was healthy Bostick isn't on the hands team, Seattle loses!

No NFL team makes it to the super bowl uninjured, 49ers best player had a torn tricep in the super bowl vs the Ravens. Shit happens.

So who on the Pats had a torn MCL?

Cool man, Seahawks got a moral victory in the SB, that's all that matters right?

So you got nothing?

Seahawks lost, there was no victory whatsoever.

However its pretty evident that Sherman and Co had no business playing that game with how busted up they were, and considering the Legion of Cans essentially anchors that defense its no wonder the game was so close.

I understand players being injured may have been the reason they lost. I just don't see the point in bringing it up 10 times or more like it has been mentioned in this thread. Many teams had injures with huge impacts, the entire season could have unfolded differently if every team was healthy.

Name one team in the playoffs playing for a possible SB that had a list of injuries even comparable to Seattles.

lol
So I guess no SB for NE.

lol @ excuse

Where are the excuses for the 2011 Pats in the SB loss against the Giants? Gronk was fucked up and hurt.

Or how about the 2006 Bears. They didn't have Mike Brown or Tommie Harris, 2 of the best players in the league at their position. The entire LOB played and they lost. Plain and simple. All I hear are excuses.... Wahhhh they were hurt, wahhhhhh what a horrible play call. They were out played and out coached. End of discussion.

Name one team in the playoffs playing for a possible SB that had a list of injuries even comparable to Seattles.

Green Bay the year they won the SB had like 14 players on IR...

And didn't Charles Woodson break his fucking leg or some this in the first half?

The Cardinals lost their entire team this season. I don't know if Niners would contend, but they were missing key parts including 2 of the best LBs in the NFL.

Seeding can easily be affected as well, home field advantage could have changed the outcome of games with how tight the NFC playoff games were. If Romo doesn't get hurt, do the Cowboys win the NFC with HFA?

How the fuck can Seahawks talk about giving wins away when they should be sucking the packers dick for doing the same thing in the NFC championship.

The facts are that the Seahawks would have never been in the super bowl without the gift win from the packers and they would not have been in the red zone without that gift stomach catch.

Get over it, the better team won.

This guy knows what's up.

Green Bay the year they won the SB had like 14 players on IR...

And didn't Charles Woodson break his fucking leg or some this in the first half?

CWood broke his collarbone

The Cardinals lost their entire team this season. I don't know if Niners would contend, but they were missing key parts including 2 of the best LBs in the NFL.

Seeding can easily be affected as well, home field advantage could have changed the outcome of games with how tight the NFC playoff games were. If Romo doesn't get hurt, do the Cowboys win the NFC with HFA?

The Cards sure. No doubt they would have fared better in the playoffs, considering a lot of their injuries occurred during the regular season, but for the most part they still had time to make adjustments to the lineup. Seattle really didn't, and the fact that this report came after the game I'm wondering if the players themselves were surprised at the injuries they sustained. Regardless, I'm talking postseason. And there wasn't another team in the postseason that had a significant injury(s) even close to that of Seattle.

Just saying, I think less of Brady's win given the injuries on Seattle's defense (which is the anchor of that team) and how the team won the game.

Arizona's situation was significantly worse than any team, at any point in the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back