Super Mega Baseball 2 * Free Download All of May For XB1*

Ill show you my Kenny Fuckin Powers pitching skills
<Moves>

Haha yeah i made sure to read the entire email.

But now i need to wait some more to even be able to download it.

Lil HalfDead420

Add me up we will battle it out on the field when its released.lol

I thought about posting some of the custom stuff here, but the rules pretty said not to do it, especially videos.

Ill show you my Kenny Fuckin Powers pitching skills
<Moves>

Well, on the first game, I play my season at about a 60 ego, so I'm not top tier by any means. I win about 95% of the games at that setting. Need to ramp it up and get good for online play.

It'll be interesting pitching against human players. It always seems weird pitching against the computer, since technically you can't really "fool" it, it can only simulate being fooled.

I played catcher all the way into my 20's and I love calling pitches. While many people find baseball boring, I love the pitcher/batter battles. I don't think most people have a great concept of what's really going on, they just think the batter should be able to swing and hit it.

I'll probably get killed in online play... who knows though.

Haha I had my ego set at 85 or something I'll check again,anything lower got boring real quick lol

I was using Wild Pigs iirc

Had some of my players looking like Carey Price,Big Papi Ortiz,DC,Eddie Griffin,Rihanna,Black Beast ,Juicy Jon Jones lmao

Was as close to them as could be imo

Haha I had my ego set at 85 or something I'll check again,anything lower got boring real quick lol

I was using Wild Pigs iirc

Had some of my players looking like Carey Price,Big Papi Ortiz,DC,Eddie Griffin,Rihanna,Black Beast ,Juicy Jon Jones lmao

Was as close to them as could be imo
what made you customize your characters to look like those specific people? or did you think they slightly resembled them so you altered them further?

what made you customize your characters to look like those specific people? or did you think they slightly resembled them so you altered them further?

Yeah they already had the look so i just altered them a tiny bit.lol

Free on XBONE...fuck my PS4 lol!

also 40$ in Canada...ouch..might wait for a price-drop

Yeah... I saw that this weekend. It's going to be free for Xbox Live subscribers.

There will be DLC available for customization options. If the game is good, I'll buy some of that to support them.

I've enjoyed playing it on the beta so far.

The game is free for XBONE owners May 1st for the whole month with games with gold.

Time to heat up the ol' wood again! :)

Sounds like some legit challengers up in here,im ready once this shit hits the stores.lol

I'm excited for this to drop. Choosing to go the One route it kills me that we don't have an MLB licensed. I used to play the shit out of 2k online in college. I've come insanely close to buying a PS3/4 for the sole reason of The Show every year.

I have a PS4 and The Show is nice...but game take 2020202 hours to finish...too long for my old soul!

I'm excited for this to drop. Choosing to go the One route it kills me that we don't have an MLB licensed. I used to play the shit out of 2k online in college. I've come insanely close to buying a PS3/4 for the sole reason of The Show every year.

There's been a lot of discussions in the beta forum about sharing user's custom designs. I hope they figure it out because some of the users created some great MLB uniforms and other cool unique designs.

I'm not great at those design tools myself. But I'll give it a shot.

giphy.gif

Tis the day fellas!

Who is up for an online match some time on xb1?

Lil HalfDead420

Add me up.

I started the download before I left for work, anyone play it yet?

Just started the download, didn't even know this was releasing.

Multiplayer would be cool.

Started playing this game a few days ago; it might be the most addicting sports game I've ever played.

It's simple enough (at least at the lower egos) to be able to pick up on easily, but has enough depth that it isn't just Wii Sports. Also, as a design geek who sometimes spends more time in sports games customizing teams than actually playing the game, I'm pretty impressed with the creation suite.

Back