Super Troopers 2 (Comes Out 4/20)

Never seen the first one and will pass on this crap as well
tenor.gif

New trailer. It actually looks like it will be a fun follow up to get trashed to and watch. Will get slightly baked and watch this on 4/20 release date as I feel like it's my American duty to do so.

I love their movies. They have great chemistry between them and i cannot wait for the sequel to come out. or should i say oot.

Finally starting to see tv spots for this. It's been many years since I've given a shit to see a movie in theaters. Super Troopers 2 will break that streak.

I remember the first having one good scene at the beginning, then proceeding to waste an hour and a half of my life.

Will not watch. The Broken Lizard gang are overrated to a mind boggling degree.

I thought Club Dread was a really fun movie. The Super Trooper guys, Bill Paxton, Joe Dirt's girlfriend.

I've never watched The Slammin Salmon. I enjoy the Broken LIzard group though.

I thought Club Dread was a really fun movie. The Super Trooper guys, Bill Paxton, Joe Dirt's girlfriend.

I've never watched The Slammin Salmon. I enjoy the Broken LIzard group though.
Really enjoyed Paxton's Pina colada-burgh song.

How do you know it's shitty if you've never seen it?
I tried watching for a 30 - 60 min. The forced humor was strong in this one and not one chuckle emerged.

Meow bit
Bear fucking
"We cant pull over anymore"

Shit comedy confirmed.

If you can't appreciate Super Troopers, especially without even watching it, then you suck as a person. Just the facts.

Also you're probably poor.

I hope it's good, but having a feeling, like most comedy sequels, it's not going to be good.

It's been years in the making. Hopefully those kickstarter backers get their moneys worth.

Back