Super Troopers 2 (Comes Out 4/20)

Enjoyed the movie. Glad they continued where they left of.

Rob Lowe's character looked like Gary from Team America.

latest

Super-Troopers-2-Rob-Lowe.jpg

I donated to the kickstarter a few years ago. ST was one of my favorite cult classic comedies (it and Office Space). I went to the theater with low expectations (like Boondock Saints 2). I expected the kind of humor to not be as funny now that I'm in my 30s, and have a professional job, as it was back when I smoked and drank all the time and slept till noon.

It was hilarious, one of the best sequels to a comedy I've seen. They did a great job, all of the 'reviews' I've been seeing are from 20 something 'journalists' that use the word misogyny every paragraph. My friends liked it, my wife liked it, the theater was packed. Good for them, I hope they make a ton of money off this.

I watched it last night. It was alright. It had its moments. The guys got back into character effortlessly. You wouldn't think that the first movie came out 17 years ago. Farva was awesome. All in all I had a decent time.

I saw it today and I loved it/seeing the characters again. ...happiness in your household

Last edited:
Just like most Broken Lizard films, this was enjoyable with plenty of good moments throughout. Was expecting it to sort of wreak of sadness like "Dumb and Dumber To".... but surprisingly, Super Troopers 2 felt like a fun follow up. Not remotely a classic like the original, but entertaining in it's own right.

This will be a fun rewatch over the years, and hopefully the relative success of ST2 at the Box Office will be able to have these guys do Weedfest sometime soon. (Thought we would get a Willie Nelson cameo during that opening sequence of ST2)

This will be a fun rewatch over the years, and hopefully the relative success of ST2 at the Box Office will be able to have these guys do Weedfest sometime soon. (Thought we would get a Willie Nelson cameo during that opening sequence of ST2)

I didn’t know this was out already. We’re gonna go check it out tomorrow.

It was exactly what I expected and wanted. I enjoyed it.

Expectations were super low and ended up really enjoying it. Rabbit aged horribly though.

Glad this flopped.
Hate this forced humor idiocy.

Where can I watch the first one for free before paying to watch the sequel?

I remember laughing like crazy at the first one, but don't remember shit about it.

Where can I watch the first one for free before paying to watch the sequel?

I remember laughing like crazy at the first one, but don't remember shit about it.
I mean either the Google machine or the bay of pirates will take you to the original Super Troopers. You can probably buy the first one on Amazon for like 99 cents.

It was decent. I'd love to see a 3rd movie with the cast from Reno 911!

Yo yo yo!! 4/20, wake n' bake!!, cuz I got hiiiigh ....

I'm so cool ;)

Back