Superstars in todays age

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

What is happening with today's culture? I struggle to think this shit would fly even a decade ago. These are the people that today's youths are seeing. Hopefully they don't have any lasting impression on kids growing up, because this is straight up degeneracy. These are the people with millions of 'followers' and it is truly alarming that these people reach fame and fortune.

How do these new stars compare to the stars of old, who would dance, sing, and act and be great at all of them?

They all sound like they are legitimately retarded.

So this is what you choose to get worked up over today?

orig

Its just easier to get attention these days thanks to social media.
Its the golden age for retards

So this is what you choose to get worked up over today?
How would you feel if your kids saw shit like this and started emulating it? These are, for the most part, the superstars that are being created in today's age. What effects do you think this will have on younger generations? Would you want a generation of kids like this (or worse) running the world?

It is awesome because humanity progresses no matter what those stuck in past think.

i like how you take a few radical examples of crazies from instagram and act like such people never existed 100 or 300 years ago. But i guess you think stuff was better back when women had no rights and God granted blacks as slaves and Henry Ford was a ´good christian man´?

Last edited:
Wood that last chick, unless she's actually retarded.

How would you feel if your kids saw shit like this and started emulating it? These are, for the most part, the superstars that are being created in today's age. What effects do you think this will have on younger generations? Would you want a generation of kids like this (or worse) running the world?
Being a good parent is probably the best deterrent to kids actually emulating that vs just watching a freak show

These kids are going through a phase, they're silly little girls enamored by ghetto/hip-hop culture.

This is just some 'bad ass' ghetto shit for kids to look up to, it's a real white-washing of hip hop culture. Instead of 13 year olds looking up to 30 year old black men, they're looking up to there age, race and gender peers.

This is just a safer version, something they can identify with. It's all quite pathetic but is it really harming anyone ? We don't have people like this where I come from...but we do have those chavvy trashy teenage aspects.

Teenagers are shit heads my dude, this is just a different brand of shitheadery. Give it 5-10 years and the shitheads will have new slang and clothing.

What I will say is, is it really worse kids liking these idiots whom are pretending to be ghetto than it is for them to like actual ghetto criminals ? I mean, is a 14 year old liking 'catch me outside girl' worse than a 14 year old liking someone like 50 cent ?

The only issue here is, the parents of these young insta' famous kids have failed miserably.

My child would not emulate this shit. It's called parenting.

narcissism = today's youth

Back