Superstars in todays age

What is happening with today's culture? I struggle to think this shit would fly even a decade ago. These are the people that today's youths are seeing. Hopefully they don't have any lasting impression on kids growing up, because this is straight up degeneracy. These are the people with millions of 'followers' and it is truly alarming that these people reach fame and fortune.

How do these new stars compare to the stars of old, who would dance, sing, and act and be great at all of them?

Mainstream culture has turned into a race to the bottom of degeneracy

This "Lil Tay" video, if she is a performance artist (which I suspect, I'm pretty sure this is an act) then she is actually pretty funny. This is the first and only time I've seen or heard of her though, so I'm just basing it on this short clip.

If she's serious, then it's just really sad. But I'm going to be optimistic and assume this girl is acting with the permission and support of her parents, and everybody is in on the joke.

Actually, I just read the comments, and the much sadder part of all of this is that hundreds of people leave comments calling a 9-year old girl "little ugly dumb bitch" and whatnot.

In a way they're doing the right thing. Older generations hate them and that means the youth have their own "thing" that only they like. It's not the first time this has happened. I mean recently you had Quincy Jones in an interview saying The Beatles were trash musicians.

Now you have old rappers trashing these new rappers... "back in my day we did the hippity hop right, not like these new kids"

Last edited:
That first girl is wrong. My friend has one of those cars and has a drivers license.

Meh.

These kids aren't new, and people only "like" them as a sideshow act.

The problem is the people who support these "celebs" aka our generation's offspring. Our generation failed parenting, big-time.

All gimmicks but lol at this 6x9 guy. Either hes going to OD and die, or hes going to clean up, look himself in the mirror and kill himself. Theres no good outcome for that dude. All the others can just grow up (with a lot of money)

If they were real superstars I probably would know who these people are.

Back