Superstars in todays age

LOL you know damned well you were inferring something else. If not you make little sense with that reply.

If you knew who he meant why even ask?

You know exactly what’s going on here.

Lmao @ TS’s definition of a “superstar”. Wonder what flyover state he’s from.

I'll probably start following them now

What is happening with today's culture? I struggle to think this shit would fly even a decade ago. These are the people that today's youths are seeing. Hopefully they don't have any lasting impression on kids growing up, because this is straight up degeneracy. These are the people with millions of 'followers' and it is truly alarming that these people reach fame and fortune.

How do these new stars compare to the stars of old, who would dance, sing, and act and be great at all of them?
Those aren't superstars.
Beyonce is a superstar.
Jay Z is a superstar.
Only one from the recent "Era" that I can think of, that would qualify for "superstar" at the moment would be Taylor Swift.

The people you named like Tekashi isn't even a hip hop star, let alone superstar.

The problem is, there is NO HONOR today.

It's like Honor is the back of the bus while money is right on the front.

Honor to me, is more important than money.

I'll also say Ozzy Osbourne biting a doves head off, is way more crazy than any of what these guys are doing and thats just the tip of the iceberg for the past eras

Lmao @ TS’s definition of a “superstar”. Wonder what flyover state he’s from.
I like the flyover state reference.
I use it a lot when dealing with these animals.

If you knew who he meant why even ask?

You know exactly what’s going on here.

I called him on his thinly veiled racism. It's cowardly. I would call anybody on it. Sure I know how "it works" here, but I don't like racists and I don't like cowards. I certainly don't like racist cowards.;)

Back