support for immigration reaches record high in America

A Sherfronterjust left a lunatic message on an Asian-American university professor's voice mail decrying her for trying to sneak in and destroy America. (Also, the caller called the wrong professor.)

Three minutes of hilarity.

Highlights:

“You’re teaching in the United States of America! This is America! And we are going to remain free, an independent nation, not part of the New World Order, and we’re not going to be part of the global societ society!"

“We will rise up and promote patriotism! We will not be assimilated into a pagan and communist country. We want our freedom and will remain free. And we are a Christian nation. Now, people can believe how they want—but, uh, people who are Americans know they have that freedom because the way the government is set up, the three branches of government.”

“Do you pay taxes? Do you have a Social Security card? I highly doubt it. I don’t see many people of Chinese descent at H&R Block or at the tax stations at the different stores. I would ask you to get right with immigration. Now, perhaps you’re a citizen and just didn’t—but, usually people who are proud of that have that in their biography and you don’t.”

Murica!

What I am absolutely against is illegal aliens coming into the country or "refugees" that seek the best welfare system. You claim to want to start a new life, but the first act is to spit in the face of a host nation's border laws. That's extremely disrespectful and makes you undeserving to be here.

I'll ask you the same question I asked Farmer.

As to the bolded, how can you demand that a refugee from Latin America respect our nation's laws when the US has a long and sordid history of "spitting in the face" of other countries' laws that resulted in unimaginable atrocity? How do you tell a refugee "Wait a minute, there are rules to be followed", when we had a hand in creating a situation that drives many of those people here? Situations that were mostly born of our completely disrespecting laws, borders, democratic elections, and sovereignty of other nations.

There are many undocumented individuals in this country that have court dates with immigration court. Just walking around. Think of the horrible things that must be going on.

There are many undocumented individuals in this country that have court dates with immigration court. Just walking around. Think of the horrible things that must be going on.

Good lord. Think of all the sales taxes they're contributing with purchases from their low-wage jobs while being unable to collect social benefits and trying to be on their best behavior in order to avoid coming to the attention of the authorities.

We need to stop these bastards.

There are also illegal visitors in this country. You know, the people that don’t completely understand what type of visa they’re on and over stay. The horrors in the street can’t be contained!!

But the above post wouldn’t be considered immigration because the visa holder does not intend to stay in the US. My bad for derailing the I hate immigrants thread lol.

yeh among women and a minority of leftist men. same thing right across the west.

I'll ask you the same question I asked Farmer.

As to the bolded, how can you demand that a refugee from Latin America respect our nation's laws when the US has a long and sordid history of "spitting in the face" of other countries' laws that resulted in unimaginable atrocity? How do you tell a refugee "Wait a minute, there are rules to be followed", when we had a hand in creating a situation that drives many of those people here? Situations that were mostly born of our completely disrespecting laws, borders, democratic elections, and sovereignty of other nations.
They are not "refugees". You need to stop abusing that term. They have problems with corruption, poverty and crime. Those are internal security issues. UN refugee laws requires them to seek refuge in the first safe country they enter, which is Mexico. They all decided they want better economic environment for themselves, so they rush to US instead. That's economic migration and asylum shopping. Blaming US for their countries' inability to effectively govern themselves is like saying slavery from the 1800's is keeping the black man down today. How many migrants have you sponsored to live in your home? I find your type to be extremely generous when it comes to spending other people's money to make yourself feel superior.

Deportation is the only answer to law breakers and asylum shoppers, no exceptions.

It makes sense that a nation founded by Europeans would support immigration from Europe. Mass non European immigration is a new concept that's being implemented in other countries not just the US. The results aren't good.

Last edited:
They are not "refugees". You need to stop abusing that term. They have problems with corruption, poverty and crime. Those are internal security issues. UN refugee laws requires them to seek refuge in the first safe country they enter, which is Mexico. They all decided they want better economic environment for themselves, so they rush to US instead. That's economic migration and asylum shopping. Blaming US for their countries' inability to effectively govern themselves is like saying slavery from the 1800's is keeping the black man down today. How many migrants have you sponsored to live in your home? I find your type to be extremely generous when it comes to spending other people's money to make yourself feel superior.

Deportation is the only answer to law breakers and asylum shoppers, no exceptions.

I find it telling that you completely ignored the double standard that you expect Latin Americans to follow, when we set the precedent for showing no respect to other countries' borders and laws.

As to how many migrants I've sponsored? About 350 million. And that most likely includes you and your immigrant family that, ironically, probably "decided they want better economic environment for themselves" at some point in the past. So no, I'm not the one with the superiority complex. That would be you, ie., the person who thinks that it's perfectly ok to come over to my house and ransack it, but the moment I step foot on your property complaining I now have nowhere to live, it's "stay off my property asshole".

I find it telling that you completely ignored the double standard that you expect Latin Americans to follow, when we set the precedent for showing no respect to other countries' borders and laws.

As to how many migrants I've sponsored? About 350 million. And that most likely includes you and your immigrant family that, ironically, probably "decided they want better economic environment for themselves" at some point in the past. So no, I'm not the one with the superiority complex. That would be you, ie., the person who thinks that it's perfectly ok to come over to my house and ransack it, but the moment I step foot on your property complaining I now have nowhere to live, it's "stay off my property asshole".
The last coup the US was involved in Latin America was Nicaragua, which was nearly 30 years ago. Latin American governments' inability to get their shit together is not the fault of US. Don't for a moment think I didn't notice you failed to answer why these asylum shoppers want to come to US instead of the first safe country as specified by UN refugee laws. It's because you don't have the guts to admit they're economic migrants, not actual refugees. You rather lie to yourself an imaginary American boogeyman causing their hardships than face reality. You didn't sponsor shit other than spewing SJW crap over the internet. Your types become extremely stingy when you actually have to open your wallets.

This immigration shit is all over the news. It's just more GUIDED OUTRAGE.

There should be widespread support for immigration. It's a decent tool our country has compared to other developed countries as we seem to assimilate better than places like Germany or Japan. I would think most people are very pro-immigration. 2016 started twisting that a bit but ultimately, it's good to see polling still reflects this.

Good lord. Think of all the sales taxes they're contributing with purchases from their low-wage jobs while being unable to collect social benefits and trying to be on their best behavior in order to avoid coming to the attention of the authorities.

We need to stop these bastards.

So you were 1 of the 2 Sherdoggers that voted you were FOR Illegal immigration in that poll?

There should be widespread support for immigration. It's a decent tool our country has compared to other developed countries as we seem to assimilate better than places like Germany or Japan. I would think most people are very pro-immigration. 2016 started twisting that a bit but ultimately, it's good to see polling still reflects this.

I should immigrate to Pittsburgh...

Back