Support "Monsta" @AJGarcia!!!

In Which Round Does AJ Get the Finish?

• Total voters
He didn't look as big as I expected at the weigh-in but was he strong in the fight?

and unlucky you lost but you'll be back bro! did you take any damage or can you fight again soon?
I took zero damage so I want to get right back in there in December but part of me wants to work on a lot of stuff before I get back in there. I honestly should’ve won my last two but made some mistakes that can be fixed up. I’ve never lost two in a row so this is a real eye opener for me.

Damn dude... Real sorry to hear that. At least you take some of his purse for the weight cut.

Still did us all proud on here man - can't wait to get behind you for the next one.

Also this slam looks sweet as hell.

22550457_1574306439303167_8347877296972522465_o.jpg

War Monsta AJ!!!
That slam was super hard. I don’t think I’ve ever slammed someone that hard. I was pretty surprised at how strong he was tho. Did not expect that by looking st him. Also, I mentioned how Ramsey was in my locker room yesterday. Well it turns out this dude trains with him. He was in the guys corner last night. I honestly learned a lot last night. You can never look at a guy and think you’re gonna walk through him. I fought the best guys around here as an amateur and beat most of them so I almost felt like I had this one but that’s what can happen in the fight game.

I got caught in a fucking choke. I’m pretty bummed out about it. I found out this guy had way more fights then tapology said he had and apparently is a pretty high level grappler. I picked him up and slammed him and got right right to mount. I usually finish people there but he turned me over but I still got his back but he defended everything and almost caught me in a heel hook. I got out tho and he got on top of me and caught me in a choke.

I’m usually pretty solid on the ground and especially when I’m on top. The dude came up to me after and asked me how long I’ve been training and I told him like 6 years and he said he’s been doing catch wrestling for close to 20 years so I definitely should’ve kept it standing but you live and you learn. This was my third pro fight and I’ll be back even better next time. Thanks for all of the support sherbros.

No worries brother, Shit happens.

Hard luck @AJ Garcia . Keep your head up, learn from the loss, we all still proud and look forward to your next outing bro. Stay the coarse.

That slam was super hard. I don’t think I’ve ever slammed someone that hard. I was pretty surprised at how strong he was tho. Did not expect that by looking st him. Also, I mentioned how Ramsey was in my locker room yesterday. Well it turns out this dude trains with him. He was in the guys corner last night. I honestly learned a lot last night. You can never look at a guy and think you’re gonna walk through him. I fought the best guys around here as an amateur and beat most of them so I almost felt like I had this one but that’s what can happen in the fight game.

Yeah dude, you can tell, the dude is like 3 feet in the air and your whole weight is coming in with your shoulder... Plus he's fucking huge compared to you so it must have felt awesome when you impacted!

One for the highlight reel at least!

Aaron Ramsey? Ramsey Nijem I take it. dude seemed chill on the last season of Tuf.

Tough luck on the loss man shit happens, sounds like you got Aaron pico'd by a crafty strong vet. Not trying to sugar coat it for you but from what you've said it looks like a win would have been secured with a bit more homework on the opponent.

Best of luck in your future bouts

@AJ Garcia whats your amateur record dude?
I was 9-4 as an amateur. 3 of my losses were to the number one guy in that weight class at the time. I took nothing but tough fights an an ammy so I would be ready for anything when I went pro but have just had some shit luck lately. I was also ranked number 1 in Utah st one point out of 70ish fighters at fw

I was 9-4 as an amateur. 3 of my losses were to the number one guy in that weight class at the time. I took nothing but tough fights an an ammy so I would be ready for anything when I went pro but have just had some shit luck lately. I was also ranked number 1 in Utah st one point out of 70ish fighters at fw

Nice one dude and cheers for the reply.

Good luck with your future fights.

I took zero damage so I want to get right back in there in December but part of me wants to work on a lot of stuff before I get back in there. I honestly should’ve won my last two but made some mistakes that can be fixed up. I’ve never lost two in a row so this is a real eye opener for me.
Well I'm definitely disappointed for you but not disappointed in you mate, it's a tough sport to be successful at with so many different ways to win or lose. How the hell did your opponent have 20 years of catch wrestling experience? christ he must've been doing that since High School.

Back