Surgeon gives patient injections to buttocks, disappears when she dies.

Guilty or not guilty

• Total voters

Bushpig

Dislike Button
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...tic-surgeon-dr-bumbum-arrested-death-patient/

A plastic surgeon with 650,000 Facebook followers known as 'Dr BumBum' has been arrested in Rio after one of his patients died following buttocks enlargement surgery.

TELEMMGLPICT000169833434_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

The 45 year old went on the run for four days after dropping the patient off at the hospital, and was caught when anonymously being tipped off to his whereabouts.

The patient 46 year old mother of two, Lilian Calixto underwent a controversial procedure involving injecting 'acrylic glass filler' and died hours later after suffering several heart attacks.

_102569914_furtadopatient_fb.jpg

The Regional Medical Council of Rio De Janeiro has opened an investigation into Ms. Calixto's death and police have said the exact cause of death has yet to be determined.

Dr BumBum's lawyer has said "any conclusion regarding the death of Lilian Calixto and my client’s responsibility in this fatality is premature".

Acrylic glass filler? Qu'est ce que fuck?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...tic-surgeon-dr-bumbum-arrested-death-patient/

A plastic surgeon with 650,000 Facebook followers known as 'Dr BumBum' has been arrested in Rio after one of his patients died following buttocks enlargement surgery.

TELEMMGLPICT000169833434_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

The 45 year old went on the run for four days after dropping the patient off at the hospital, and was caught when anonymously being tipped off to his whereabouts.

The patient 46 year old mother of two, Lilian Calixto underwent a controversial procedure involving injecting 'acrylic glass filler' and died hours later after suffering several heart attacks.

_102569914_furtadopatient_fb.jpg

The Regional Medical Council of Rio De Janeiro has opened an investigation into Ms. Calixto's death and police have said the exact cause of death has yet to be determined.

Dr BumBum's lawyer has said "any conclusion regarding the death of Lilian Calixto and my client’s responsibility in this fatality is premature".

Note to self: Injecting "acrylic glass filler" into your ass is a bad idea. j

I laughed at 'Dr. Bumbum.' Some seriously stupid people who agree to plastic surgery from some dipshit they meet on the street. Remember that woman a few years back who was giving ass jobs with fix-a-flat? Yikes.

just take the time and do squats, goddamn. increase the weight if ya want the phat junk!

Glass filler??? How much you gotta hate yourself to do that to your body? Maybe just stupid? Wtf man.

Some white women would do anything to fix their pancake butts. She should be partially responsible. She looks old as fuck.

Voted not guilty.

Anyone stupid enough to get surgery from someone called Dr BumBum deserves whatever complications they get.

just take the time and do squats, goddamn. increase the weight if ya want the phat junk!
The type of person generally attracted to such extreme plastic surgery is generally allergic to the type of work ethic and dedication and time it would take to build that butt naturally.

Mother of two huh?

not gonna go into whatever issues she personally felt that she needed to go through with said procedure, but if i was one of the kids.... smh

Back