Surgery sucks!!

This isn't cancer-related is it? You have lots of race track to work with in your GI tract. Good luck, friend.

Best with recovery! Hope the surgery for your Crohns is a success.

Im eating pancakes and bacon for breakfast how bout you TS?

I have Crohn's and they were planning to cut out all the inflamed parts of my colon. However, when they got in there, they decided the inflammation was too severe and decided on a temporary colostomy bag for now

I honest don't think I can endure that I might ask to be euthanized instead

Thanks for the support everyone.

@Phlog, the colostomy bag will make sure none of the stool gets to the inflamed areas for as long as the bag is in.

Hopefully that coupled with Humira will help reduce the inflammation.

Thanks for the support everyone.

@Phlog, the colostomy bag will make sure none of the stool gets to the inflamed areas for as long as the bag is in.

Hopefully that coupled with Humira will help reduce the inflammation.

Yellow bell peppers promotes a healthy digestion.

Optimizes the Digestive System
Bell pepper has positive gastrointestinal effects that prevent issues such as diarrhea, dyspepsia, ulcer, colic, and other digestive issues. Adding bell pepper to your daily meal smoothen the entire digestive process for proper bowel movement.

Just make sure they are not soft.

{<redford}

Yellow bell peppers promotes a healthy digestion.

Just make sure they are not soft.

{<redford}
I'll make sure to harass some broad in the supermarket about it with just my hospital gown and all the tubes sticking out my body. That'll make for a good story.

I have:

-A catheter in both kidneys (2)
-A dick catheter
-A colostomy bag
-An IV in both arms (2)

I'm basically doing a cheap cosplay of Dr. Octopus right now

Good luck man. I had a tonsillectomy last Wednesday and the recovery has been brutal. I've lost 15 lbs already. I can also only sleep for 1-2 hours at a time and the pain of the first drink after sleeping is absolutely brutal. I should be at the home stretch though. It's been a mental battle as much as physical.

@Oblivian

Thanks, man.

I think all these procedures make us stronger. I often wonder if my 5 on the pain scale is someone else's 9.

I told the doctors my abdomen pain is a 5 or 6 and they still broke out the morphine

I have Crohn's and they were planning to cut out all the inflamed parts of my colon. However, when they got in there, they decided the inflammation was too severe and decided on a temporary colostomy bag for now
Good luck bro. The worst part comes later when everything you eat or drink irritates your bowels so you can't even enjoy food.

oh my fucking god, this sounds terrible, i hope they at least provided you with powerful drugs, lets hope for a fast recovery

I'll make sure to harass some broad in the supermarket about it with just my hospital gown and all the tubes sticking out my body. That'll make for a good story.

I have:

-A catheter in both kidneys (2)
-A dick catheter
-A colostomy bag
-An IV in both arms (2)

I'm basically doing a cheap cosplay of Dr. Octopus right now

In other words "don't make me laugh".

I dont know why you guys are being nice to him. Hes the biggest dick on the forum and I regularly see him bullying people. This guy deserves everything he gets

I dont know why you guys are being nice to him. Hes the biggest dick on the forum and I regularly see him bullying people. This guy deserves everything he gets
Is there any end to your whining? Can I get you some Kleenex?

Is there any end to your whining? Can I get you some Kleenex?

Its just good to see a bully get what he deserves. Actually its not enough you deserve worse. You bully people here constantly and now you want support because youre sick? No fuck you dude, you dont get a free pass for being sick. You dont get to treat people like shit all the time and pull the "im sick guys feel bad for me".

Too bad

1Oosrw.gif
{<jordan}

@Oblivian

Thanks, man.

I think all these procedures make us stronger. I often wonder if my 5 on the pain scale is someone else's 9.

I told the doctors my abdomen pain is a 5 or 6 and they still broke out the morphine

I hear ya man. I went to the office for at least an hour on day 3 forward. When reading most stories online, most took off a full 2 weeks of work. My office situation is a bit different and I was often there after hours, but I can't imagine just laying in bed for the full 2 weeks after this procedure.

I'm off the pain killers starting Monday. It's really the only part of the day where I feel like I have full relief.

Its just good to see a bully get what he deserves. Actually its not enough you deserve worse. You bully people here constantly and now you want support because youre sick? No fuck you dude, you dont get a free pass for being sick. You dont get to treat people like shit all the time and pull the "im sick guys feel bad for me".

Too bad

Well maybe he’s an asshole and bully because of his Cronhs. A lot of times jerks are jerks because they are suffering and lash out.

Also if Ts has cronhs you’re going to get your wish. One of my friends has cronhs and says it’s the worst disease to get, ever. Lifelong surgery, bags, and suffering.

Back