Surprise: Ancient Gladiators Were Vegetarians (according to Smithsonian)

You sounds like my cousins ex. She claims to have opened her third eye through veganism. When I asked my cousin what has opening her third eye done for her he had no answer. She is still a single mom with tons of kids and no education or job.

Do you even believe in third eye? Do you believe in righteous beings? Do you believe in karma? Do you believe bad deeds are sooner or later paid? And eating so many animals (especially when there is no need) is a bad deed right? So karma will get you back for that?

Or you don't believe in any of that truth?

Last edited:
I know far more vegetarians and vegans than you do and they are all better than when they ate meat, also physically better. And I know them far more than you and I also understand that far more than you do. That many examples. Not all, but some of them went through heavy cleaning process (and when you really go through cleaning process, there is no amount of food that it can help you and it can last years, but at least then that person can be said was tough when it needed to be tough), but they got through. You know Nick Diaz... probably the toughest person in all of UFC... I think he is a vegan.

Close minded? So you eating an animal when there is no need, is moral? You don't see eating animals as immoral, and you are saying about close minded? What can be more closed minded than seeing a murder not being a murder? Sorry, but that's pathetic. There cannot be more close minded as that. People just need to cleanse them self of those energies inside that were created from the first time we ate animals, bad habits... that's it. We are not geared naturally, but were consumed by ego, by bad habits and it's gearing us to do bad stuff and to blind us. We are not geared towards alchocol, but we still do it. Eating animal is a very very bad habbit and body has attached to meat.

Talking about cultures... look at the cultures of divine persons (Buddha, Jesus, Mohammad, Bruno Groening, Lahiri Mahasaya, Sri Yuktersvar, Srila Prabhupad etc...) who were all vegetarians. But it's easy to say... I don't believe they existed. Let such beings be examples, a real teachers, not modern ignorant world.

It's better to learn to respects such powerful beings than idiotic modern world.

On this planet eating other living things is not immoral. Does the lion get looked down upon for eating the lamb?
Vegatebles are living things as well, what gives you the right to end thier lives as well, they are living organic beings also.

On this planet eating other living things is not immoral. Does the lion get looked down upon for eating the lamb?
Vegatebles are living things as well, what gives you the right to end thier lives as well, they are living organic beings also.

You're only looking at things through your two eyes, not the 3rd eye! Like Jesus, Aristotles, Jim Carey, Betty White, learn to free yourself of your demons and be accepting of the cleansing. You'll be weak at first but believe me, a lot of people, and others, whom I personally know have done this and that's knowledge! Let it go, the snow never bothered me anyway!

Is it hard to admit that you are an ignorant, completely without long term experience without eating meat and it's symptoms in the beginning and commenting anything with vegeterians that it makes you even more stupid.

And do you admit that you are murderer because you eat meat?

But don't worry, when you recognize things, when you raise you awareness, you won't be stupid anymore, but it takes courage for that.
Do you know that plants can feel? Can hear? They can literally communicate with each other. And you eat them everyday.

Murderer.

Do you know that plants can feel? Can hear? They can literally communicate with each other. And you eat them everyday.

Murderer.
Murderer?! Ha, don't be so close minded...accept the cleansing...it will unleash your inner nirvana. Dont let bad habits of eating animals cloud your judgement, its too easy to be fooled! ha ha ha....learn to respect your surroundings, karma will thank you for it and your soul will be intact!

Go find Ken shamrocks book, the old one. Where he is talking about the Lions Den.

He specifically talks about some Asians he had come to train that were thin, almost frail and week. They mostly ate rice and veg and little meat.

He put their asses on a meat and potato diet and they bulked up.

You can get protein being a veg, but it’s hard work and have to pick your foods wisely. It’s much easier to eat a fucking steak.
I don't find it difficult to maintain mass at all just eating plants.

Do you even believe in third eye? Do you believe in righteous beings? Do you believe in karma? Do you believe bad deeds are sooner or later paid? And eating so many animals (especially when there is no need) is a bad deed right? So karma will get you back for that?

Do you believe in.....

The fact that 85% of Vegetarians and 70% of Vegans abandon the diet and go back to eating meat again? Sorry... I just had to do it. So I guess 99% of the World's population's souls are doomed right.... We're all going to suffer from.... getting eating by worms eventually I suppose.

This is why Vegans are so angry and militant. They feel the need to go a full frontal assault to shame everyone and anyone who don't participate. For them, there needs to be that full negative stigma that eating meat is evil, that they're the chosen one's to spread the message... and it's their destiny in life to save as many souls as possible from burning in hell.

I lived in Utah for many years and Vegan's are shockingly similar to the missionaries and the cult like personalities from the people I met from the Polygamists communities.

Seriously man, I have no idea what y'all get out of all this. Running around insulting everyone while showering people with supposed facts? Are you really trying to do your best to convert as many non-believers as possible? Because in the end, you just end up confirming people's ideas that most Vegans are raving lunatics. Which isn't true of course... right?

Last edited:
How do you feel about eating living things that can hear and feel and talk to each other?
Eating mammals, fish, and the like doesn't appeal to me on a personal level and I find it environmentally irresponsible. Plants benefit from it(their seeds spreading via our poop.)

I lift heavy, train mma, work, and travel. Haven't been below 200lbs in probably 2 years generally with low bodyfat. The last thing anyone assumes about me when they see me is that I haven't had meat in a decade.

Wasn't the typical southern European diet predominantly meat free? I mean shit, my grandmother from Eastern Europe hardly ate meat because money and you grew your own food. I assume it was worse for the Romans. Add to the fact they were slaves.

fish!

pescaterian i think more so. but spain and parts like that have eaten pigs for centuries

Eating mammals, fish, and the like doesn't appeal to me on a personal level and I find it environmentally irresponsible. Plants benefit from it(their seeds spreading via our poop.)

I lift heavy, train mma, work, and travel. Haven't been below 200lbs in probably 2 years generally with low bodyfat. The last thing anyone assumes about me when they see me is that I haven't had meat in a decade.
You didn't answer my question. I wasn't asking you why you don't eat meat.

That's cool man and I'm happy that you're happy with that lifestyle - it works for you, great. I think the perception from non vegans is well written or summed up above by @Scerpi . No one is saying it's the wrong lifestyle for you. You do what works for you and we'll do what works for us. Just like politics though, when morals are brought in, it becomes a whole other, dumb conversation.

I don't know if any of that stuff is true. Nobody does people just like to pretend they do cause it helps them deal with life better.

You didn't answer my question. I wasn't asking you why you don't eat meat.
Reread what I wrote.
That's cool man and I'm happy that you're happy with that lifestyle - it works for you, great. I think the perception from non vegans is well written or summed up above by @Scerpi . No one is saying it's the wrong lifestyle for you. You do what works for you and we'll do what works for us. Just like politics though, when morals are brought in, it becomes a whole other, dumb conversation.
I don't care for douchey vegans but I won't shy away from the fact that I'm perturbed by what animals endure and if asked I support my choice with real data and sound rationale. I don't wag my finger at anyone nor do I feel morally superior. I'd want people to adopt a plant based lifestyle for their own benifit, not as an "I told you so."

Reread what I wrote.

I don't care for douchey vegans but I won't shy away from the fact that I'm perturbed by what animals endure and if asked I support my choice with real data and sound rationale. I don't wag my finger at anyone nor do I feel morally superior. I'd want people to adopt a plant based lifestyle for their own benifit, not as an "I told you so."

And that's a fair way of looking at things. Kudos.

i dont think shoe leather gonna save a starving person

During the siege of Stalingrad in WW2 people were eating the glue from furniture and making soup using leather belts.

And that's a fair way of looking at things. Kudos.
giphy.gif

During the siege of Stalingrad in WW2 people were eating the glue from furniture and making soup using leather belts.

Shouldn't they have been taking cover instead of cooking during a military siege?

Back