Surprise: Ancient Gladiators Were Vegetarians (according to Smithsonian)

Come back when you will have enough courage to stop eating animals. Don't worry, I will give you instructions. You will have more than enough proteins ;)
quite possibly the creepiest post this year

waynes-world-get-a-load-of-this-guy.gif
I apologize, I didn't realize until reading this disaster of a post that English is your third language. Is it possible something is being lost in translation, and you're not actually the arrogant twat you come across as? In that case, I will say one more time that I have no issues with your beliefs or how you choose to live your life. I'm happy that the no meat lifestyle works for you, and I hope you continue to flourish living the way you choose. See, no close mindedness or judgment. However, the way you get your message out is condescending and demeaning, causing people to ignore your message, and creating in them a desire to see you choke on some sort of fucking vegetable until you're the color of an eggplant. Good day to you.
when-a-vegan-reaches-his-final-form-and-has-to-4042187.png

Last edited:
Excuse me I'm mobile and worded that carelessly. Strict veganism is a relatively new phenomenon but the Mexica especially their army primarily relied on plant based foods like corn, beans, chia, etc. Lower North and Central America were primarily large urban populations and plants sustained them. Chia was very important to the Mexica, fueling their armies and they brought it along to cultivate it promptly wherever they conquered. There wasn't much in the way of livestock. Cattle, horses, and domesticated pigs arrived with the Europeans.
Most ancient diets were mostly plant based compared to ours now. Eating as much meat as we do is a relatively new phenomena. Even in hunter gatherer societies the gatherers provided the vast majority of the food while the hunters mostly failed.

Most ancient diets were mostly plant based compared to ours now. Eating as much meat as we do is a relatively new phenomena. Even in hunter gatherer societies the gatherers provided the vast majority of the food while the hunters mostly failed.

I'm pretty sure nobody can say that with certainty.

I apologize, I didn't realize until reading this disaster of a post that English is your third language.
I know I'm the only person that gets bugged this, but there's no such thing as a "third language".

1st language: native language
2nd language: any non native language you learn.
3rd language: not a thing.

Wait wait... you still don't know and understand that eating meat is bad, bad for mind, emotions and body. You still don't know that, once you go through a cleaning phase (it weakens you for a period of time) and becomes a solid vegeterian, you will improve phisically?

The delusion of eating meat and gaining strenght from it is outstanding.

Completely all people who think they need meat, who think they need meat for better physical strength, regeneration... wow you are stupid and brainwashed.

Dude - it's a fact that you need more than one type of vegetable to get all of the amino acids you would get in one piece of meat.

Yes it can be done, but it's more inconvenient and often more expensive .

Also, a lot of us eat meat because we FUCKING LIKE IT. Fack off with your sanctimonious judgments. We don't give a fuck.

Last edited:
Wait wait... you still don't know and understand that eating meat is bad, bad for mind, emotions and body. You still don't know that, once you go through a cleaning phase (it weakens you for a period of time) and becomes a solid vegeterian, you will improve phisically?

The delusion of eating meat and gaining strenght from it is outstanding.

Completely all people who think they need meat, who think they need meat for better physical strength, regeneration... wow you are stupid and brainwashed.

My thing is, I feel so much better when there is no meat around. Meditation becomes so much more profound. Its like you experience a cooling sensation that is bless like. Its hard to describe but it feels incredible! Like you can tackle any task without any problem.

My problem is, I find that my health kind of diminishes if I am meat free for a month or two. Then when I have some meat, I feel alright again. Perhaps its the cleanse phase that I am getting discouraged by?

As a vegetarian, do you have any restriction, like no eggs but dairy is ok?

My thing is, I feel so much better when there is no meat around. Meditation becomes so much more profound. Its like you experience a cooling sensation that is bless like. Its hard to describe but it feels incredible! Like you can tackle any task without any problem.

My problem is, I find that my health kind of diminishes if I am meat free for a month or two. Then when I have some meat, I feel alright again. Perhaps its the cleanse phase that I am getting discouraged by?

If you need to meditate, ever, you are an unbalanced individual.

In my mind, just due to the fact that you have to be careful and pick-and-choose what to eat when eating plant material, whereas the flesh of an animal is almost universally edible makes me feel like we have evolved to be more predatory than chimps and bonobos. Probably why we are smarter than them too.

Hahahaha... defending yourself because you somehow know you are guilty and it disturbs you.. why?... because you are consciously spilling blood... talking about nice world while your acts are very clean hahahaha

Face your ego and don't be a pussy.
I mainly eat a plant based diet and yes I also hunt (kill) for fun, I also slaughter my own livestock, I'm happy being a murderer as you call it, but I'm not 1 to judge other peoples life choices if they choose to a vegetarian or vegan, good for them and I hope they enjoy the health benefits. I'm not 1 call people out and act superior about my dietary choices and act like it's something special, people like meat, it's no big deal

I have lived as basically a veg for a while, while working overseas there was very very little meat to eat.

Some days we would have one very small portion of meat, while for days in a row no meat.

All the rice , vegetables and shit you could eat everyday though.

The locals were much smaller than us expats From the us, uk and South Africa on my crew.

We all lost 20-30lbs in a month and a half. We were working hard 12-16hrs a day everyday. (From my crew)

None of us were fat lards to begin with either. This is at least 75% muscle mass loss in those numbers.

That’s my experience. In other countries where we get meat as much as we want while doing this type of work we maintain or even gain mass while on location.

That’s real world son.
I did the same out of choice when working away and while I dropped heaps of weight I also lost a lot of muscle and strength. I found my self moody and somewhat tired, I scrapped it and went back to eating a basic diet with limited red meat and fasting 1 day a week and I never felt better

The killing of animals for food is pretty fucked up, and certainly the treatment of animals en masse in factory farming is downright horrific, Hell-on-Earth type stuff.

And I eat meat, so I'm not preaching down to anybody, don't get me wrong. Just being honest. I can't defend any of it from a moral perspective.

I mainly eat a plant based diet and yes I also hunt (kill) for fun, I also slaughter my own livestock, I'm happy being a murderer as you call it, but I'm not 1 to judge other peoples life choices if they choose to a vegetarian or vegan, good for them and I hope they enjoy the health benefits. I'm not 1 call people out and act superior about my dietary choices and act like it's something special, people like meat, it's no big deal

So you are a psychopath?

What do you mean with ''diminished health''? There's nothing in meat that you can't get elsewhere except b12 (I mean in vegan foods in their natural state unless you want to eat weird shit like algae, of course there are vegan foods reinforced with b12). Now, a b12 deficiency it definitely can't be after only 2 months (your b12 stores can last up to more than 6 years even in total absence of dietary intake), maybe it's iron? I get plenty of iron and zinc from pumpkin seeds and broccoli for example. I feel absolutely the same since going vegetarian, if anything I feel better and more energetic (although I think that's more due to some dietary habits taken from Ray Peat) but it's not like a big difference from when I was a meat eater, I think the biggest most tangible difference is that my shit don't stink, literally and figuratively. <5>

What do you mean with ''diminished health''? There's nothing in meat that you can't get elsewhere except b12 (I mean in vegan foods in their natural state unless you want to eat weird shit like algae, of course there are vegan foods reinforced with b12). Now, a b12 deficiency it definitely can't be after only 2 months (your b12 stores can last up to more than 6 years even in total absence of dietary intake), maybe it's iron? I get plenty of iron and zinc from pumpkin seeds and broccoli for example. I feel absolutely the same since going vegetarian, if anything I feel better and more energetic (although I think that's more due to some dietary habits taken from Ray Peat) but it's not like a big difference from when I was a meat eater, I think the biggest most tangible difference is that my shit don't stink, literally and figuratively. <5>

I agree on the bowl movement. When I was on a low carb meat heavy diet, going to the bathroom felt like I was trying to go SSJ 3 for the first time.

Regarding the diminished health, I feel like I have a hard time recovering after a while. Like in the beginning, I feel incredible and energized, amazing mental clarity. After 2 months, I feel low energy and feel like in a shitty passive state.

I don't know, maybe perhaps the novelty of being a healthy vegetarian has worn off and I end up eating unhealthy vegetarian food like too much carbs and processed sugars while I hear guys like Rogan and Paleo people how fucked up carbs are and I end up getting mind fucked without noticing it.

Either way, I don't have a clear answer, maybe its lack of iron.

So you are a psychopath?

Think about it. How many people could possibly rely on hunting as a method for subsistence in states like PA, VA, NJ, MI, VT, etc? These are well developed post industrial east coast states almost no one needs to hunt for food in a state like PA, yet that state alone issues ~1 million hunting licenses a year. Hell, at least thE guy had the balls to admit the modern practice of hunting is about recreation or sport, and not sustenance.

Last edited:
Back