SURPRISE! Guess Who Trump Wants Back in the G-7...[It Starts with R and ends with USSIA]

Good relations with Russia can only help the U.S. and the world at large! How come the Liberal nuts can't grasp that simple fact? So Obama reaching out to Iran doesn't make him a traitor but Statesman after he gave away the farm. But President Trump reaching out to another nuclear superpower to smooth relations, somehow makes him a traitor? Are you liberal dems listening to yourselves? Obama gave way too many concessions to Iran. America needs Russia's help in dealing with Iran, Syria, China, North Africa, and Middle East.
President Trump is deviously cunning! Mr. President, keep up the good work and stay strong!

Go away Rip you spineless coward

I'm not downplaying it. I'm pointing out that they significantly different things. Regardless of how you feel about various military actions that the U.S. has engaged in, the U.S. has yet to tell any people in the last 50 years that they not belong to the U.S. whether they agree or not.

Trying to compare the 2 is an apples to oranges conversation.

Take Iraq, we went in and forced regime change on them. Bad - probably. But we didn't take any of the Iraqi land to which the country was legally entitled and re-assign it to ourselves in perpetuity. Which is what Russia did. They took land that belongs to another country and unilaterally reassigned it to themselves.

Which is why I keep referring to the backyard example. Someone might mess up your backyard but it's still your backyard.

LOL at the right playing the Chomsky moral equivalency card. May as well invite the worst regimes in the world into the club. @HereticBD

Last edited:
LOL at the right playing the Chomsky moral equivalency card. May as well invite the worst regime in the world into the club. @HereticBD
Instead of, both these things are bad, and we should look at them and solve them; it's, all things are bad, so who cares? Baffling.

Instead of, both these things are bad, and we should look at them and solve them; it's, all things are bad, so who cares? Baffling.

This.

Plus I don’t get how the right can buy into what is in my opinion is the far lefts vilification of US history when it suits them and then turn around and MAGA away when it does not.

It’s a complete misunderstanding of what has made America great (which is its self beneficial contribution to a stable world order).

America has done plenty of wrong, but a stable world order has been created. Saying, who cares, let anyone join any club with no preconditions on behavior just throws that all away.

Baby with the bath water.

I never heard an American president say "We will bury you".

Brezhnev was way better than khruschev anyways.
I mock faith because i live in a country that shed blood to put faith in place, even when the pendulum swag too far and people ended up persecuting faith.

Muslims can bitch and moan all they want, they are still weak nations that are mocked for their faith and nothing will change that.

muslims are not weak. They are very good at pressuring countries to fear them. They got israel to give up land after the US tried forced israel to make peace with egypt etc. Probably the best show of power is Muslims hypocrisy on israel issue, if it was not for US israel would of probably already used nuclear weapons in defense to destroy the arab world and then become a Russian or american or british or whatever puppet after expanding. The collective muslim world is at least i think stronger than much of latin america if not all of it. But muslims have good public relation campaign going in western white people countries at least the liberals are rolling in muslim poop and ready to suck any dick and eat whatever they do! So much that i say the biggest success for them is in islamic funding of jihadi and strong anti israel and muslim pressure against free speech íslamphobia´´ like in UK.
russia isnt a g7 level country. theres no reason for them to be in it over about 10 other up and coming countries. russia fell, and has never really come back. so either trump is trolling, or hes bought with moves like this.

it should be expanded. To g10, China should be in it, and so should Russia again, and add India. With PPP Russia is #7 or #6.

Canada by IMF numbers of 2018 and 2017 is barely above Russia for nominal gdp and that is Russia being affected by sanctions. When use use PPP Russia is ahead of canada, italy, uk, france, and even brazil.

Brezhnev was way better than khruschev anyways.

muslims are not weak. They are very good at pressuring countries to fear them. They got israel to give up land after the US tried forced israel to make peace with egypt etc. Probably the best show of power is Muslims hypocrisy on israel issue, if it was not for US israel would of probably already used nuclear weapons in defense to destroy the arab world and then become a Russian or american or british or whatever puppet after expanding. The collective muslim world is at least i think stronger than much of latin america if not all of it. But muslims have good public relation campaign going in western white people countries at least the liberals are rolling in muslim poop and ready to suck any dick and eat whatever they do! So much that i say the biggest success for them is in islamic funding of jihadi and strong anti israel and muslim pressure against free speech íslamphobia´´ like in UK.

it should be expanded. To g10, China should be in it, and so should Russia again, and add India. With PPP Russia is #7 or #6.

Canada by IMF numbers of 2018 and 2017 is barely above Russia for nominal gdp and that is Russia being affected by sanctions. When use use PPP Russia is ahead of canada, italy, uk, france, and even brazil.

Lol at little Canada being economically ahead of mother Russia

Well if it wasn’t obvious before that Trump views long standing western allies negatively and not as our allies and he favors Russia it’s obvious now.

And that should be really alarming to everyone.

The summit was a total disaster if you care about our standing in western democracies.

Lol at little Canada being economically ahead of mother Russia

yes lol you like economic suffering of people. Canada is not ahead by ppp, but in nominal barely because of sanctions against Russia. I dont see it as bad canada has lot resources and does tons of trade i believe with good terms with the most powerful economy on earth the US.

I'm not downplaying it. I'm pointing out that they significantly different things. Regardless of how you feel about various military actions that the U.S. has engaged in, the U.S. has yet to tell any people in the last 50 years that they not belong to the U.S. whether they agree or not.

Trying to compare the 2 is an apples to oranges conversation.

Take Iraq, we went in and forced regime change on them. Bad - probably. But we didn't take any of the Iraqi land to which the country was legally entitled and re-assign it to ourselves in perpetuity. Which is what Russia did. They took land that belongs to another country and unilaterally reassigned it to themselves.

Which is why I keep referring to the backyard example. Someone might mess up your backyard but it's still your backyard.
The thing about Crimea is that it's historically Russian territory. It was Russian until it was given to the Ukraine SSR during the soviet union times. At the time it was no big deal because it was one large country but Crimea went together with the Ukraine when they got independence. In large part due to foreign influence trying to weaken Russia.
Russia, just like the US, has no interest in annexing random countries.

A country that does annex other countries that they have no historical claim with the full support of the US is Israel though. No sanctions and no UN vetoes against them.

yes lol you like economic suffering of people. Canada is not ahead by ppp, but in nominal barely because of sanctions against Russia. I dont see it as bad canada has lot resources and does tons of trade i believe with good terms with the most powerful economy on earth the US.

No I feel bad that the people have a criminal mastermind for a leader, which is why despite having a lot of resources (just like Canada which makes that a redic point to raise), they are way behind on a per capita basis.

Also LOL at bringing up the fact that they are lower on the Big Mac index when that is dwarfed by the per person metric.

Piss tape confirmed

I don't really understand his rationale, "Obama didn't do enough when Russia did this, but I think we should undo the stuff he did do to punish Russia because I'm tougher on Russia than Obama"

I've said it before.

As soon as Obama left office Republicans suddenly loved Russia.

While Obama was in office Republicans hated Russia and were pushing for another cold war.

Opportunist hypocrites.
They loved Putins strong man dictator ways. They found that in Trump.

I've said it before.

As soon as Obama left office Republicans suddenly loved Russia.

While Obama was in office Republicans hated Russia and were pushing for another cold war.

Opportunist hypocrites.
They loved Putins strong man dictator ways. They found that in Trump.
Especially because Russia was the Republican boogeyman going on 60 year, "evil empire" ring a bell. All it took was a fat orange conman and buckets of dirty cash(NRA).

Trump's an idiot. The entire left has a conspiracy that you're a puppet installed by Russia... and you're going to go out of your way to ask that Russia be brought back in? After they've been excluded for very good reasons.

I think Trump has a hard-on for strongmen. He doesn't give a shit who's an an ally or not on paper, it's all about whose president or representative he likes the best.

Trump's an idiot. The entire left has a conspiracy that you're a puppet installed by Russia... and you're going to go out of your way to ask that Russia be brought back in? After they've been excluded for very good reasons.

I think Trump has a hard-on for strongmen. He doesn't give a shit who's an an ally or not on paper, it's all about whose president or representative he likes the best.
And who gives him and family money, like Ivankas Chinese trademarks

Yeah, it's Russia.

Trump Wants Russia Back In G-7

images

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/08/618207065/trump-wants-russia-back-in-g-7

Who could have possibly, and I mean POSSIBLY seen this coming.

Law and order. Except for Putin. He totally gets to annex parts of other countries and meddle in our elections with impunity.

Now, if they'd just call off that witch hunt...

Russia is awesome stop being a pussy.

1-donald-trump-meme-get-in-pussy-making-america-great-again1.jpg

The leader of the most powerful nation in the world wants to discuss world issues with another superpower and thinks they should be present at a global conference. Shocking.

The leader of the most powerful nation in the world wants to discuss world issues with another superpower and thinks they should be present at a global conference. Shocking.

They're an outlaw nation who subverted international law by invading a neighbor, has the mob and oligarch structure ruling their economy, is a key strategic enemy in the region, is murdering it's citizens in democratic nations, murdering dissidents within it's own borders, and happened to attack our electoral process specifically.

Oh, and there is the fact that shit has been like this for hundreds of years.

I wonder why......

Back