SURPRISE! Guess Who Trump Wants Back in the G-7...[It Starts with R and ends with USSIA]

As someone who has had experience with a relative that had brain cancer, it's impossible for John McCain to be that cogent and lucid if he is on his death bed in the final stage of brain cancer as they have implied for months. Either they are exaggerating his condition to avoid criticism of things he's said and done or someone else is saying all the stuff and attributing it to him. I don't know which would be more despicable.

They're an outlaw nation who subverted international law by invading a neighbor, has the mob and oligarch structure ruling their economy, is a key strategic enemy in the region, is murdering it's citizens in democratic nations, murdering dissidents within it's own borders, and happened to attack our electoral process specifically.

Oh, and there is the fact that shit has been like this for hundreds of years.

I wonder why......

I don't disagree with your summation of Russia and the history of every nation is not very kind. I do disagree with your connotation that this is some part of Russian collusion hoax if I'm catching that correctly.

Realize at that level all nations know their spot in the pecking order and work together more than we think. Russia has to be meet with due to their world influence. We should be past world wars at this point.

It was rather hilarious how Trump trolled the pathetic G7 circle jerk. Walking out during the women's empowerment whining was epic.

0ecbc8ff76ae047aacfbc8b5643349f3.jpg

It was rather hilarious how Trump trolled the pathetic G7 circle jerk. Walking out during the women's empowerment whining was epic.

0ecbc8ff76ae047aacfbc8b5643349f3.jpg
Yeah, we’d hate to send the message that we respect women.

What would the world think?

Yeah, we’d hate to send the message that we respect women.

What would the world think?

The dude is a spineless worm who has contributed absolutely to the world and lives off his mail order bride while having the audacity to insult progressive ideology.

Don't bother with people of no significance bruh. Dudes like him don't last long in this world.

Yeah, it's Russia.

Trump Wants Russia Back In G-7

images

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/08/618207065/trump-wants-russia-back-in-g-7

Who could have possibly, and I mean POSSIBLY seen this coming.

Law and order. Except for Putin. He totally gets to annex parts of other countries and meddle in our elections with impunity.

Now, if they'd just call off that witch hunt...

OMG He is sticking out a fucking olive branch!!! OMG he is going to start WW3.

Man, thanks for alerting us to this craziness. I mean, the regular Russian family might somehow become more prosperous!

I see how you can be so against this, right???

Pathetic. Pathetic. One more time, pathetic. Hey, you showed up like Candyman at that trio.

The dude is a spineless worm who has contributed absolutely to the world and lives off his mail order bride while having the audacity to insult progressive ideology.

Don't bother with people of no significance bruh. Dudes like him don't last long in this world.

Says the anonymous poster on the internet.
206636171_0021c26a2e.jpg

Difference is Trump is the King of the fucking world. What have you done exactly?

But yes, call people spineless worms behind the warm glow of your keyboard.

I pity you. Even with all the shitposting you do, I pity you.

I
The thing about Crimea is that it's historically Russian territory. It was Russian until it was given to the Ukraine SSR during the soviet union times. At the time it was no big deal because it was one large country but Crimea went together with the Ukraine when they got independence. In large part due to foreign influence trying to weaken Russia.
Russia, just like the US, has no interest in annexing random countries.

A country that does annex other countries that they have no historical claim with the full support of the US is Israel though. No sanctions and no UN vetoes against them.

There is more to it. It is a fact a coup in Ukraine was launched by US and MI6 in UK. I pray Ukraine splits in half at this part. The pro Russian and eurasian population in new russia (aka southern ukraine) is not dead but they are under military marshal rule by the Ukrainian nationalist thugs in Kiev. Only Donetsk and luhansk hangs on. Also we all know that if Russia was an American ally the Americans and their allies would be playing these facts up 24/7 and talking about how Crimeans overwhelmingly speak Russian and are proud pro Russians and voted over 90% to join Russia and how it used to be Russia.

Israel eeehhh I sympathise with them being encircled and islamisc expansionism. At this point the only reason golan heights is not considered Israel is because the Arab and muslim hypocrisy in the UN. Gaza is free and could easily be part of egypt. West bank is tricky.

Trump's an idiot. The entire left has a conspiracy that you're a puppet installed by Russia... and you're going to go out of your way to ask that Russia be brought back in? After they've been excluded for very good reasons.

I think Trump has a hard-on for strongmen. He doesn't give a shit who's an an ally or not on paper, it's all about whose president or representative he likes the best.

ltaly wants Russia back in to.

Good, Russia will be a great ally in the 21st century against the beast that is China.

Completely agree. The sooner USA and Russia team up to starve out China the better.

To all those making all the negative comments toward Russia, how many Russians have you actually met?
Russians are great, they are cultured, the women are beautiful. As a people, they are more serious and stoic and seem to be much deeper thinkers than Americans.

In this thread we seriously have people defending Russia and saying they are morally on par with the United States .
Jesus Christ people. The Trump dick must be some magical shit. Really look yourselves in the mirror, and really try to take off your political shades and HONESTLY tell me that Russia has done anything to show that they deserve to be reinvited back to the talks, and that Trump of all people should be the one inviting him.

Lol you guys are fucking shameless

So .... um .... do most conservative Americans either not believe the Russian thing or not care b/c Trump is their guy?

In this thread we seriously have people defending Russia and saying they are morally on par with the United States .
Jesus Christ people.

When it comes to foreign policy it is 100% true. Besides Russia supported the good guys in Syria, and if they really helped Trump win, then they definitely the good guys.

So .... um .... do most conservative Americans either not believe the Russian thing or not care b/c Trump is their guy?

the anti Russian stuff in the west is largely hyssteria from US intelligence establishment. For decades since USSR collapse it has been mostly the UK and US beating the war drums and confrontation against Russia, china, and east world.

The Americans are not moral authority anyways since they have way worse foreign policy and military actions than a self defensive war in georgia or annexing part of ukraine in which used to belong to Russia that they gave to ukraine as gift and that they took back following an illegal coup done by western backed militants and following the vote of crimeans.

the anti Russian stuff in the west is largely hyssteria from US intelligence establishment. For decades since USSR collapse it has been mostly the UK and US beating the war drums and confrontation against Russia, china, and east world.

The Americans are not moral authority anyways since they have way worse foreign policy and military actions than a self defensive war in georgia or annexing part of ukraine in which used to belong to Russia that they gave to ukraine as gift and that they took back following an illegal coup done by western backed militants and following the vote of crimeans.

So ..... you not only don't buy the Trump-Russia thing but you don't believe Russia is basically untrustworthy and an enemy of the west.

I've said it before.

As soon as Obama left office Republicans suddenly loved Russia.

While Obama was in office Republicans hated Russia and were pushing for another cold war.

Opportunist hypocrites.
They loved Putins strong man dictator ways. They found that in Trump.
I agree but I also think it goes much deeper, the Republicans act as though they found a kindred spirit in Putin and that he just needs to be worked with. If this were a dating situation, Putin would be the hot chick and the Republicans would be the poor sap that has been relegated to the "friend zone". Obama tried to work with Putin, realized it was a lost cause and everyone knew Hillary was of the same ilk as Obama when it came to Putin, not to mention Hillary actively conspired to undermine Putin so she was on his shit list.

Sad fact is it was the Republicans that screwed things up with Russia after the Soviet Union dissolved (not saying the Democrats wouldn't have done the same thing, something just as bad or worst. It just happened to be the Republicans in office when the fall happened and the aftermath) their policy encouraged Russia to become a backwater shithole that had people wishing for the "glory days of Stalin" and that allowed someone like Putin to take the course he's taken, so in many ways the US has no one to blame but itself for this situation.

So ..... you not only don't buy the Trump-Russia thing but you don't believe Russia is basically untrustworthy and an enemy of the west.

i think Russia is same as china but way less of threat than china. Im not american so i dont watch there news and on there stories but i really doubt the US intelligence agencies and there history of rigging elections all over world would just sit by and let Russian agent Trump get elected. I think Trump is turning out to be neocon but with difference is that he has pro russian view which is not shocking seeing how many in right wing western world have shifted. It also important know many of his russian contacts are israeli or have ties to israel as well. So there can be mutual benefit there. American neocons may use be anti russia, anti china, pro israel, anti iran etc, but israels government has not been anti Russian for decades. Maybe they realize Russia is better for them than china and can help against the islamic world and EU liberals.

I dont know what US liberals want they will isolate themselves from the world and project two odd views. 1 hand they want mass immigration of muslims and no borders but on other they want to get confrontatial against china, russia and any country which is íntolerant´´´and does not stand for there Trany, cultural marxist garbage which is every country on earth except for canada, usa, and western europe and australia, new zealand. I just think it funny some of the állies´´´the US has but Russia could actually be force to contain china and work with against the islamism problem.
I agree but I also think it goes much deeper, the Republicans act as though they found a kindred spirit in Putin and that he just needs to be worked with. If this were a dating situation, Putin would be the hot chick and the Republicans would be the poor sap that has been relegated to the "friend zone". Obama tried to work with Putin, realized it was a lost cause and everyone knew Hillary was of the same ilk as Obama when it came to Putin, not to mention Hillary actively conspired to undermine Putin so she was on his shit list.

Sad fact is it was the Republicans that screwed things up with Russia after the Soviet Union dissolved (not saying the Democrats wouldn't have done the same thing, something just as bad or worst. It just happened to be the Republicans in office when the fall happened and the aftermath) their policy encouraged Russia to become a backwater shithole that had people wishing for the "glory days of Stalin" and that allowed someone like Putin to take the course he's taken, so in many ways the US has no one to blame but itself for this situation.

Not true. Clinton in 90s also played big role

1*QR7ILU0FBlLwxAIbyWe6uA.jpeg

That's a very disingenuous statement about Ukraine and Crimea. The US has a lot of blame for the way things worked out in Russia, but it wasn't "beating the war drums" it was basically equivalent to conning the crippled kid out of his lunch money, the expansion of NATO caused problems and exceeded what the US said they would do, but part of that is also Russia's fault, had they not created an environment that had the former Warsaw Pact nations to fear for the their own fragile autonomy it wouldn't have happened.

Crimea historically belongs to the Tartars, The Soviets annexed it and persecuted the Tartars (not that the Tartars are great, peaceful people but if we are going to call things at face value, than even the pricks of the world deserve their representation). The population of Ukraine was starved out during the Stalin purges which created an opening for the ethnic Russians to move in. So please spare me the "Russia is just looking out for their people" they encouraged a relocation to displace Ukrainians and Tartars. As far as the "illegal coup" (please tell me of an instance when a coup is legal) there is blood on the hands of both sides as is being demonstrated by the information in the Manafort indictments and his support with Russian help to elect the now exiled president. Funny how the "punishment" for the "illegal coup" is annexing the most suitable port for the Black Sea fleet and the support for the independence of the mining rich region that also serves as a land access to Crimea, just amazing the coincidence isn't it? As far as the "vote of the Crimeans" the Tartars didn't support it,the ethnic Ukrainians didn't support it. The Russians shipped in a bunch of people that tilted the vote, it would be as if Saudi Arabia was successful in annexing Yemen then moved in a bunch of Saudi citizens and had a vote to join the Saudi kingdom, gee wonder which direction that vote would go.

but i really doubt the US intelligence agencies and there history of rigging elections all over world would just sit by and let Russian agent Trump get elected

Not to blow your mind too hard, but that "US intelligence and military" rigging elections across the globe, was very republican. Our military is heavily republican. Suggesting "they would've never let the thing they wanted to happen, happen!" is kind of missing the reality of our foreign "policy".

Kinda the reason why Obama got a ton of shit for what he did in Libya from the left.

i think Russia is same as china but way less of threat than china. Im not american so i dont watch there news and on there stories but i really doubt the US intelligence agencies and there history of rigging elections all over world would just sit by and let Russian agent Trump get elected. I think Trump is turning out to be neocon but with difference is that he has pro russian view which is not shocking seeing how many in right wing western world have shifted. It also important know many of his russian contacts are israeli or have ties to israel as well. So there can be mutual benefit there. American neocons may use be anti russia, anti china, pro israel, anti iran etc, but israels government has not been anti Russian for decades. Maybe they realize Russia is better for them than china and can help against the islamic world and EU liberals.

I dont know what US liberals want they will isolate themselves from the world and project two odd views. 1 hand they want mass immigration of muslims and no borders but on other they want to get confrontatial against china, russia and any country which is íntolerant´´´and does not stand for there Trany, cultural marxist garbage which is every country on earth except for canada, usa, and western europe and australia, new zealand. I just think it funny some of the állies´´´the US has but Russia could actually be force to contain china and work with against the islamism problem.

Not true. Clinton in 90s also played big role

1*QR7ILU0FBlLwxAIbyWe6uA.jpeg

The damage had already been done before the Clintons, again as I originally said, I am not absolving the Democrats I'm sure they would have done similar effect things. Clinton supported Yeltsin because he was a nonentity, but the dye had already been cast during the Bush Sr. administration. You are also looking at things with the benefit of hindsight, at that time before Yeltsin was known as the dancing drunk embarrassment he was the guy that stood up to the coup and rallied the support of the tank commanders that were sent to take control, up to that point he was a hero and a symbol of a "new Russia".

Back