surprised in chael

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
im a big chael fan but i thought he was losing this tbh. chael usually has issues with bigger stronger guys and rampage has great tdd. rashad evans barely was able to hold him down in there fight, and rampage is coming in the cage 20 pounds bigger this time. that massive size advantage makes it hard to double leg a guyand thats chaels fav technique.

and chael doesnt believe in single legs which would be great vs rampages due to his size gain. top heavy guys with smaller legs cant keep balance well on a single, but chael took him down with some good trips. im very impressed with how he did this fight now rampage owes him some serious cash 10 g for every takedown

Wins over shogun, wand and now rampage.

Chael is LHW goat

Glad Chael won, I hoped he would get to the semis. Now all he has to do is not get subbed by one of two greatest submission guys who are two weight classes above him. God speed, Mr. Gangster.

I'll be the first to admit I thought Rampage was going to be too big, too strong and his punching power too much for Sonnen but he proved me wrong and glad he did.

and losses to has been Tito
kek, that was just comedic. Chael was obv dominating that fight.

Much like vs Anderson and Jon Jones but god damn he just threw it away. Chael's resume is surprisingly solid

Chael is LHW goat
he is look at silvas last few fights what a bum he is chaels old too too bad hes not 30 anymore :( he got into game too late i hope t god he gets to fight fedor if he puts fedor on his back fedors gonna lose fedor has no bottom game besides trying t bully a kimura and chael trains his jiu jitsu now more than ever with a great gracie barra gym his top game is alot dif now more bjj based he even plays half guard well on bottom

Chael is LHW goat
He just needs to beat Fedor in the tourney and then call out CroCop and call it his Pride destruction tour. That's money.

kek, that was just comedic. Chael was obv dominating that fight.

Much like vs Anderson and Jon Jones but god damn he just threw it away. Chael's resume is surprisingly solid

Chael, like Reem, typically are winning the fight until they lose.

Chael, like Reem, typically are winning the fight until they lose.
yes its weird hes never been koed he doesnt look like he deals with strikes well but he really does he really is a tough sob man i wish we could have 2003 chael back when hes 26 or so super inshape young powerful

His postfight speech would have been embarrassingly bad for pro wrestling.

Back