Survivor: Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers

pinkybrief

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Lol I forgot it was on today

5d9d05adf6ad79ee_survivor-heroes-healers-hustlers.jpg

Asian chick is cute lol

Good first episode. Going to be an interesting mix of people. That NFL dude is annoying as hell. You always get that one player who is paranoid as hell

Heros tribe is trash, lol.

They should do a season where there are no teams - everyone on their own. They put them on one of those tropical islands and scatter weapons across the island, then drop them in with parachutes all over. Only one survives.. also at certain points, the area they have to be in gets smaller on the island and if they leave the area, the toxic gas will dominate them.

I thought it was a pretty boring first ep. I really hate all the stupid advantages.

the girl to the right of nfl psycho has a gross face and nice body. a few times they showed a nice but, i was "who is that" then they showed her face and i was "ugh"

Pretty good first episode. Hate Alan. Dislike the bald Russell-wannabe from the Healer tribe.

The Asian chick and the two black chicks seem to be the prettiest in this batch.

Adam Driver and DJ Qualls seemed to hit it off in the Hustler tribe.

Missed some parts, but was an okay first episode as always some weird shit with new players off the bat. Like the NFL player, don't see him sticking around if they don't win challenges

I bet Probst is annoyed that the super-idol didn't get played. It's a good idea but probably wouldn't get played very often. In the case of this episode, why stick out your neck to save someone you've only known for 3 days? I think it should go back into the game and every time it's found it expires at the next tribal. Eventually it would pay off.

Skinny guy and surfer dude are a solid odd-couple.

I bet Probst is annoyed that the super-idol didn't get played. It's a good idea but probably wouldn't get played very often. In the case of this episode, why stick out your neck to save someone you've only known for 3 days? I think it should go back into the game and every time it's found it expires at the next tribal. Eventually it would pay off.

Skinny guy and surfer dude are a solid odd-couple.
I hope that girl who has the idol sticks it in the bag of that dude or girl who the NFL player accused of having the idol. Then grabs the NFL dude and says “hey look, they did have it after all” just to stir up shit.
Don’t know anyone’s name yet so hopefully that makes sense.

I hope that girl who has the idol sticks it in the bag of that dude or girl who the NFL player accused of having the idol. Then grabs the NFL dude and says “hey look, they did have it after all” just to stir up shit.
Don’t know anyone’s name yet so hopefully that makes sense.

Haha, that would be awesome. Alan (football guy) would lose his mind.

Not sure why they didn't have the usual 90-120 min premiere. Episode felt soooo rushed cause of it. But season def has potential, both gameplay and character wise. Pulling for an ultimate Alpha merge alliance between NFL dude and bald Russell/Tony-ish dude

That latina girl with the curly hair is pretty hot.

MMM Ali, decent episode, Patrick is annoying but to early to get rid of physical players.

Finished episode1. Pretty dull... something tells me this season might be pretty forgettable. 60 minute premiere, challenge was kinda bullshit, the yellow tribe had the easiest puzzle of all, blue tribe had to solve a fucking maze?

The “superidol” seems like a desperate attempt to get some “craxy tribal moments” that wouldnt happen naturally...which makes it feel pretty cheap

Sam Alvey seems like he’ll pretty Funny, bald probation officer guy is annoying... think sex therapist and DJ Qualls may go far

Nah, Allie with the curly hair is the hottest.

I agree that this season might be kinda ho-hum. The first two episodes were pretty straightforward. Jeff Probst is quoted as saying that the finale is awesome which makes me think the early episodes might be dull.

That said, a lot of good seasons with new players start slow so I have hope.

I'm pretty sure the black chick who was Miss Virginia is the hottest. They just haven't shown much of her yet.

Back