Susan Rice confirmed as unmasker

Its pretty surreal, Hillary gets hacked and instead of being blamed they try to cover her mistakes by shifting the blame on Trump.

It's pretty surreal. Trump's team gets caught talking to a bunch of shady foreigners under surveillance and instead of being blamed they try to cover their mistakes by shifting the blame on Obama.

It's been proven that the Obama Administration was engaged in politically motivated surveillance of political opposition.

Unless liberals and Democrats come up with irrefutable evidence for their "Russia stole my youth!" narrative in the next few days, average, reasonable, Americans will have no choice but to assume that this surveillance by Susan Rice and the Obama Administration, was done for purely political motivations.

It's pretty surreal. Trump's team gets caught talking to a bunch of shady foreigners under surveillance and instead of being blamed they try to cover their mistakes by shifting the blame on Obama.

Mayhaps because talking to shady foreigners isn't illegal, while possibly using political power to skirt surveillance laws and unmask US citizens names for purely political reasons is a bit more concerning.

PS - those "shady foreigners" were also talking to and meeting with sitting US politicians like Nancy Pelosi and others.

If they release the records Rice is done, what is shady talking to Russian officials?

Trump is telling you what is going on, but you are not listening.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/11/james-clapper-calls-donald-trump-over-russia-brief/

There is a large scale operation to identify IC and gov leakers, that's why we have seen so many conflicting bs stories coming from government "sources" in the news. (Like the recent story about the Secret Service agent having a laptop stolen out of their car. There is like a dozen versions of that story) Leakers are being fed crap stories that they are then leaking to the press. This allows the leakers to be identified by what version of the story comes to light.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canary_trap

Bottom line is we can't know what is true and what is not in regards to anything where "sources" are the only basis for the story. So the leaks are real, and the news is fake.

I meant to post this link...I follow this guy on Twitter and he is real interesting. He's a big Trump fan so fair warning. Whether or not this info about Flynn specifically is accurate or not, It seems likely from all the bunk stories from "sources" that they are going after leakers. Also there are some other very interesting posts on his site about what is happening in the Middle East.

http://www.thomaswictor.com/leakers-beware/

It's been proven that the Obama Administration was engaged in politically motivated surveillance of political opposition.

Unless liberals and Democrats come up with irrefutable evidence for their "Russia stole my youth!" narrative in the next few days, average, reasonable, Americans will have no choice but to assume that this surveillance by Susan Rice and the Obama Administration, was done for purely political motivations.

The liberals ITT and the media are running strong interference for Obama right now. They have been completely unable to come up with any proof that Trump worked with Russia and now they are going out of their way to defend surveillance and unmasking of US citizens for political reasons. Also doesn't this violate the Patriot Act?

This rabbit hole is getting deeper and deeper. She went out of her way as an obama appointee in his cabinet to expose identities for political gain to her husband that is a head director or producer for abc news. Abc's Washington post dropped the classified Intel and even transcripts. Illegal.

We also know now that they were spying on him and many other rnc candidates over a year ago...

I wonder how many people are going to fall on the obama sword until they rat him out.

But this is an administration that lied and attempted to cover up benghazi, spied on us house intelligence committee members, spied on the media to expose their sources i.e. whistleblowers, used the irs to target political opponents, spied on foreign leaders, indefinite detention without recourse, allowing the nsa to spy on ever us citizen...

I'm just wondering how liberals can even state that he couldn't have spied on trump... he probably spied on romney before 2012 too.

Hey everyone!!!! Look over there!!!
You're on point, actually. The fake Russia scandal is intended to distract from the fact that officials inside the Obama administration were using surveillance on Trump's people for political purposes. If there were any evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia, Rice's illegal surveillance would have already been made public.

BULL
FUCKING
SHIT!

"We're gonna replace Obamacare with something terrific" and " I have a secret plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days" are not policies.

It's the truth. Clearly people who wanted more conservative policies didn't give a shit and voted for Trump. And, people who didn't vote for Trump weren't going to anyway. You're regurgitating shit no one every really cared about.

The liberals ITT and the media are running strong interference for Obama right now. They have been completely unable to come up with any proof that Trump worked with Russia and now they are going out of their way to defend surveillance and unmasking of US citizens for political reasons. Also doesn't this violate the Patriot Act?

Very likely she violated the Patriot Act and committed a crime. Very likely she won't serve a single day in prison for it.

Last edited:
Sad that this and the half trillion dollars being embezzled by obama's housing urban development are pushed to the back page lol!!

Meanwhile libs are one step closer to their ww3.

Sad that this and the half trillion dollars being embezzled by obama's housing urban development are pushed to the back page lol!

Meanwhile libs are one step closer to their ww3.

There was already a thread on this and you're wrong

Then you can deal with your country's officials being in bed with foreign powers. I'm an American who loves my country and I don't have to stand for it.
How about one of your countries parties colluding to keep a candidate out, giving debate questions, colluding with media companies, etc.

You realize there is more proof of the dems undermining the election than russia.

How about one of your countries parties colluding to keep a candidate out, giving debate questions, colluding with media companies, etc.

You realize there is more proof of the dems undermining the election than russia.
Russia's only effort to "undermine" our election, assuming it was Russia, was revealing that the Democrats were attempting to undermine our election. Irony. The whole Russia-Trump collusion narrative is a distraction from the Democrat's corruption (both in efforts to undermine the election and to run surveillance on Trump's people). I would love to be able to say that Rice or others will be wearing stripes for what they have done, but these people always get off.

Russia's only effort to "undermine" our election, assuming it was Russia, was revealing that the Democrats were attempting to undermine our election. Irony. The whole Russia-Trump collusion narrative is a distraction from the Democrat's corruption (both in efforts to undermine the election and to run surveillance on Trump's people). I would love to be able to say that Rice or others will be wearing stripes for what they have done, but these people always get off.
LOL, you're such a tool for Russia. You don't even understand the significance of the "unmasking" of Rice (hint: there's none).

LOL, you're such a tool for Russia. You don't even understand the significance of the "unmasking" of Rice (hint: there's none).
Recognizing that Russia was pretty much irrelevant as far as "influencing" our election is concerned hardly make me a "tool" for Russia. The Democrats undermined themselves in this past election.

You're a partisan hack, or you just don't know better, if you think there was no significance in Rice unmasking Americans because she felt like it. It violates the patriot act and is illegal if she didn't have reason to believe it was necessary to stop grave and imminent danger. Rice, and anyone who used that information for use other than stopping someone from dying, is a criminal.

Recognizing that Russia was pretty much irrelevant as far as "influencing" our election is concerned hardly make me a "tool" for Russia. The Democrats undermined themselves in this past election.
See, this what makes you a tool. You see only the forest. You fail to disentangle what is important from what is unimportant.

It's incontrovertibly relevant. It isn't quantifiable.

These are distinct trees, and you do not recognize it. Thus, per the latter, it doesn't invalidate Trump's win. However, per the former, it casts a shadow over it, and therefore the question we must ask ourselves is who was involved in casting that shadow, to what extent, and how that might continue to hurt us if we don't remove them (and the mechanisms that allowed them to be there) from our source of light.

See, this what makes you a tool. You see only the forest. You fail to disentangle what is important from what is unimportant.

It's incontrovertibly relevant. It isn't quantifiable.

These are distinct trees, and you do not recognize it. Thus, per the latter, it doesn't invalidate Trump's win. However, per the former, it casts a shadow over it, and therefore the question we must ask ourselves is who was involved in casting that shadow, to what extent, and how that might continue to hurt us if we don't remove them (and the mechanisms that allowed them to be there) from our source of light.
You have been asking yourself the same question for months. If Trump, or any of his staff, had "colluded" with the Russians you had better believe that Rice and her illegal surveillance of Trump's people (via unmasking them so that they are identified) would have produced evidence. The empty Russia-Trump collusion accusations are a distraction from the fact that Rice broke the law (something I am sure she didn't think would ever be exposed because she didn't think Trump would win in the first place). If Hillary had won, all of this would have been kept quiet because we all know just how much Democrats like to help each other out. :)

face-off-o.gif

You have been asking yourself the same question for months.
No, the American people have been asking this question, or at least most of them have, and so far, the evidence turning up has proven those who have remarkably wise.
If Trump, or any of his staff, had "colluded" with the Russians you had better believe that Rice and her illegal surveillance of Trump's people (via unmasking them so that they are identified) would have produced evidence. The empty Russia-Trump collusion accusations are a distraction from the fact that Rice broke the law (something I am sure she didn't think would ever be exposed because she didn't think Trump would win in the first place). If Hillary had won, all of this would have been kept quiet because we all know just how much Democrats like to help each other out. :)
What the fuck are you talking about? Evidence has been produced. That's why Flynn had to resign and is now asking for immunity in order to save himself by selling Stone and the others out. This is all due in time. American legal procedure works at a snail pace, and our security chiefs have indicated that it will take at least a year for the FBI to conduct its full investigation before turning over everything it has to be (potentially) prosecuted.

Nothing Rice did was illegal. That isn't remotely controversial. You guys don't read enough to learn what terms like "incidental contact" mean. You're too busy watching Infowars.

You're a partisan hack, or you just don't know better, if you think there was no significance in Rice unmasking Americans because she felt like it. It violates the patriot act and is illegal if she didn't have reason to believe it was necessary to stop grave and imminent danger. Rice, and anyone who used that information for use other than stopping someone from dying, is a criminal.

It's irrelevant that a foreign rival tried to influence our election.

Totally irrelevant.

Back