Susan Rice confirmed as unmasker

No, the American people have been asking this question, or at least most of them have, and so far, the evidence turning up has proven those who have remarkably wise.

What the fuck are you talking about? Evidence has been produced. That's why Flynn had to resign and is now asking for immunity in order to save himself by selling Stone and the others out. This is all due in time. American legal procedure works at a snail pace, and our security chiefs have indicated that it will take at least a year for the FBI to conduct its full investigation before turning over everything it has to be (potentially) prosecuted.

Nothing Rice did was illegal. That isn't remotely controversial. You guys don't read enough to learn what terms like "incidental contact" mean. You're too busy watching Infowars.
No. No evidence of collusion has been produced or else Trump would be up for impeachment right now. Flynn did not resign because he colluded with the Russians. He resigned because he lied to the Vice President. The Russian official he spoke with was one of dozens of foreign officials Flynn had spoken with, which is normal procedure for an incoming National Security Advisor. If his contact with the Russians had anything to do with collusion, and it implicates the President as well, produce that evidence. You are kidding yourself. It is wishful thinking that Trump colluded with the Russian government.

Rice absolutely did something illegal unless she can prove unmasking Americans in those monitored conversations was to prevent imminent danger to Americans.

It's irrelevant that a foreign rival tried to influence our election.

Totally irrelevant.

That is very clearly not what I said...

Last edited:
What the fuck are you talking about? Evidence has been produced. That's why Flynn had to resign and is now asking for immunity in order to save himself by selling Stone and the others out.

Haha, you said there was evidence then supported it in the very next sentence with a conspiracy theory.

No. No evidence of collusion has been produced or else Trump would be up for impeachment right now. Flynn did not resign because he colluded with the Russians. He resigned because he lied to the Vice President. The Russian official he spoke with was one of dozens of foreign officials Flynn had spoken with, which is normal procedure for an incoming National Security Advisor. If his contact with the Russians had anything to do with collusion, and it implicates the President as well, produce that evidence. You are kidding yourself. It is wishful thinking that Trump colluded with the Russian government.

Rice absolutely did something illegal unless she can prove unmasking Americans in those monitored conversations was to prevent imminent danger to Americans.

That is very clearly not what I said...
Who said anything about this being directed by Trump?

No action has been taken against Trump the way it has against Flynn. He hasn't been indicated as someone wanted for questioning by the FBI like Manafort or Stone. That's the very thing that is in question. Right now he looks like a Mr. Magoo who was oblivious to the Russian interests digging their fingers in around him.

Who said anything about this being directed by Trump?

Plenty of people...

No action has been taken against Trump the way it has against Flynn. He hasn't been indicated as someone wanted for questioning by the FBI like Manafort or Stone. That's the very thing that is in question. Right now he looks like a Mr. Magoo who was oblivious to the Russian interests digging their fingers in around him.

Not everyone sees it that way or has made that claim. There is still no evidence of collusion that has been produced as of right now. Contact with the Russians is not evidence of collusion. The question is, can anyone who has been monitoring Trump or his team produce a transcript of a phone conversation that implicates anyone? One would think if such a transcript existed it would have been released by now.

LOL, and now Carter Page has been outed for conspiring to spy on the behalf of Russia.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/fbi-carter-page-russia/index.html
The FBI and Justice Department obtained the warrant after convincing a FISA judge there was probable cause to believe Page was acting as an agent of a foreign government (Russia), the report says. The warrant presents the strongest information to date that the FBI had reason to believe a Trump adviser was in touch with Moscow and met with foreign operatives during Trump's presidential campaign.

Maybe I should change my handle to Nostramickus.

I'm just teasing you dork.

Over what though?

What crime was Hillary charged with?

Barack-Obama-Confused-gif.gif

You didn't answer the question.

I usually don't pay attention to dweebs interjecting themselves into a conversation they aren't a part of. Especially when they make a completely irrelevant statement.

I usually don't pay attention to dweebs interjecting themselves into a conversation they aren't a part of. Especially when they make a completely irrelevant statement.

So you're afraid to answer the question. Got it. You seem shook.

Back