Susan Sarandon is glad 'dangerous' Hillary Clinton didn't win because 'we would be at war'

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Susan Sarandon is glad 'dangerous' Hillary didn't win because 'we would be at war' and says everyone in Hollywood aware of Weinstein's abuse were 'perpetuating it too'

• Sarandon faced backlash from the left who accused her of allowing Donald Trump to win because she'd refused to vote for Clinton in the US election
  • She came under attack from fellow liberal celebrities, including Debra Messing, and changed her number after 'threatening messages from Clinton supporters'
  • But she insists Clinton would have been 'very, very dangerous'
  • 'We would still be fracking, we would be at war [if she was president]. It wouldn't be much smoother,' she said
  • When asked about Harvey Weinstein, Sarandon said that not every woman seduced by men 'smoother at seducing than... Weinstein' felt like a victim
  • But she concedes there are lots who said no, and when they tried to report it they were dealt with a shrug
  • 'Those are the people who are perpetuating it, too,' she said
  • 'A lot of that has changed. And a lot of women are assessing how they feel; were they victimized or did they feel that it was their own choice?'

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Who the fuck cares what susan sarandon thinks hillary clinton would have done if something that didn't happen had happened?

Who the fuck cares what susan sarandon thinks hillary clinton would have done if something that didn't happen had happened?
Hillary would have started ww 3 and we would be dead! Mean while Trump wants to openly threaten NK on Twitter. :rolleyes:

T minus how long before we learn about all the women Susan Sarandon has raped?

wow. i had no idea that one person not voting for hillary cost her the election. i guess our votes DO matter

You and the guy at The Guardian who interviewed her.

I mean...she's right that Clinton's hawkishness was/is very concerning, but at no point did Donald Trump present himself as any less of one. Sure, he was critical of intervention in Libya and Iraq, but that was after he supported both at the time they were decided.

I mean...she's right that Clinton's hawkishness was/is very concerning, but at no point did Donald Trump present himself as any less of one. Sure, he was critical of intervention in Libya and Iraq, but that was after he supported both at the time they were decided.
Trump did present himself as less of one. Other than his position on Iran, he presented himself as a relative dove to Clinton's hawk. Not only that, but Hillary has a long history of being a neocon, whereas Trump only had a record fo being a blowhard douchebag.

Trump did present himself as less of one. Other than his position on Iran, he presented himself as a relative dove to Clinton's hawk. Not only that, but Hillary has a long history of being a neocon, whereas Trump only had a record fo being a blowhard douchebag.

I lol'd.

I disagree, though. Like I said, Trump was conveniently critical in retrospect of disastrous intervention, but openly opined on his willingness to engage in war crimes and "bomb the hell out of" ISIS.

I lol'd.

I disagree, though. Like I said, Trump was conveniently critical in retrospect of disastrous intervention, but openly opined on his willingness to engage in war crimes and "bomb the hell out of" ISIS.
Bombing the hell out of ISIS hardly separates him from anybody running in 2016.

Bombing the hell out of ISIS hardly separates him from anybody running in 2016.

Even Sanders said he would bomb the hell out of ISIS.

Trump's tough guy rhetoric hasn't really amounted to anything severe so far. Not that it couldn't.

Does Sarandon feel safer being close to nuclear war now?

Pre-election, my opinion was:

If Hillary wins, we will be entrenched in a war due to her being a puppet to the MIC.

If Donald wins, we will be entrenched in a war due to someone insulting him on twitter.

Sarandon is a genuine liberal.
Hillary is a pseudo liberal.

Susan Sarandon also works with Palestinian charities.

Back