Sushi places using Imitation Crabmeat

If it isn't economically feasible to serve wasabi, either change your pricing structure so you could serve it, or use the common substitute and call it what it is. Don't use mustard and call it wasabi.
Oh you're taking abiut fake wasabi? Ok that's nuts. You can dehydrate the real stuff and just rehydrate it later. Not fresh but real. Sorry homie

Every place that uses fake crab call it krab on the menu that I've seen

What's your opinion about this?
Everytime I see fake crabmeat on sushi I automatically get the impression the Japanese restaurant is cutting corners in many other aspects as well as the food.
Ever had Sake diluted with rice wine used for cooking? It's fucking digusting!
This is another cost cutting corner technique sold to foolish customers.

A lot of the tuna restaurants serve is dyed pink to hide the fact that it is pale white farm raised stock.

Even decent restaurants have fake crab. Also, I've been to quite a few that offer sushi rolls with real crab and also some with imitation.

I don't think I've ever seen real crab used in sushi (except for soft shell crab rolls).

Bro, you have no idea what those dudes had to go through to get that imitation crabmeat

hqp9NrD.jpg

Wtf ......

I bet lump crab meat at high end seafood places but I never order crab sushi....it’s always imitation. I stick to tuna, eel, shrimp. As for wasabi I’m fine with the green mustard, it brings the heat fine. As for the guy jerking off on the trains, I’ll pass. I’m more of a public park guy.

That dude would obviously assrape you bro. But yeah stomping on model trains like a monster would be pretty badass, I gotta admit

I was thinking I might cut myself on the broken train and leave DNA at this guy's house. But then I realized I had shot DNA all over the trains already so it didn't matter. Anyways, it was fun. Train stomping is much better than smoking a cigarette.

Shhhhh...

Scallops are sometimes really pieces of rays cut into pieces.

Wasabi is just horseradish with food coloring.

I went to a restaurant (food court) and they gave me a serviette that had been torn in half.

I ate my meal which was good not great but I've never been back.

sit at the sushi bar and order omakase... problem solved..

Also, what is with those waitresses who aren't even japanese but korean? It says japanese restaurant but not one guy was japanese. They think we can't tell them apart. When I order a dragon roll, I fully expect dragon meat

It's very common in the states so I don't mind

Weird... When i order nigiri sushi with kani they give me real crab.
The only time they give me surimi or fake krab is when i order the maki sushi cali roll.

I went to a restaurant (food court) and they gave me a serviette that had been torn in half.

I ate my meal which was good not great but I've never been back.
Were you wearing a tuque?

Back