Sweden enjoying Islamic culture and useful immigrants.

They pretty much still does. They are a populist party that on paper want to keep the old good benefits from society. Maybe one day they will become a serious party, but until they have filtered out the pack of black sheeps and got the mileage of the more traditional parties like S and M, I will think of them as a non serious party, getting alot of votes from the male section in Sweden.

Jimmy, before he was having a speach in Umeå was warming up in his stronghold Sölvesborg. He said that all the parties in Sweden are right now populists and has taken the Swedish population as hostage in the name of the hot summer. He actually said that MP was promising better weather in Sweden if they got the votes. And the audience was applauding whlie he was throwing out sheeps representing the other leaders.

What to expect from the inbreeding area of Lister.

You're right. The post I wrote was meant to be longer at first but then I just cut it down to make a more simple point, but I was a bit hasty as I didn't intend to say that they don't spread any falsehoods anymore. I heard his stupid comments about the hot summer but I hadn't heard him say that MP was promising better weather. If that's accurate then it's definitely a candidate for the dumbest thing said in the election race.

I'm not surprised that people applaud such things in some places though. You can say a lot about the WR but this is a great place to remind you of why you don't want to be a die hard supporter of any party or politician.

I always enjoy watch white people get mad about shit that supposedly comes from regions and continents they invaded, pilfered, and raped for a century+..... it's fun to watch.
Glad to see Sherdog hasn't lost it's stormfront edge. I was worried we were almost becoming a proper society.

White people are inherintly evil and should be phased out of human existance. That what your looking for?

Nope, since it was coordinated, the police are going through social media to trace the instigators but the police already know many of the perps, they talked to their parents but decided not to arrest the arsonists at this time...

Well you can't do that. If they arrested them then they'd become part of a statistic that would undermine their immigration policy.

You're right. The post I wrote was meant to be longer at first but then I just cut it down to make a more simple point, but I was a bit hasty as I didn't intend to say that they don't spread any falsehoods anymore. I heard his stupid comments about the hot summer but I hadn't heard him say that MP was promising better weather. If that's accurate then it's definitely a candidate for the dumbest thing said in the election race.

I'm not surprised that people applaud such things in some places though. You can say a lot about the WR but this is a great place to remind you of why you don't want to be a die hard supporter of any party or politician.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/ngjnAQ/akesson-hanar-klimatpolitiken

Du hittar citatet lite längre ner i artikeln

Btw, you and Son of Jamin are one of the minority of sane posters on this board.

Thank god I live in the U.S.A. <TheDonald>

....yeah!

school-killings-around-the-world4.png

180522094603-t1-us-intl-shooting-list-super-169.jpg

Meh, Sweden was warned and now they're realizing what they were being warned about.

Yay for diversity!!!!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...coordinated-fire-bomb-rampage-across-multiple

Thats the thanks you get from Pisslamic scum. A "coordinated firebombing rampage accross multiple cities" lol. So obviously theres logistics and planning. What will be the response from the Swedish govt?
Some people just will never get it. The individuals haven’t been ID’d yet. There is a reason why you never dispense with the process of evidence gathering. There’s a reason why we never assume and never formalize the process of investigation. It’s because we are too stupid to just figure it out on our own. Some ppl are aware of their ignorance...some not. And this is the great divide in the world.

I always enjoy watch white people get mad about shit that supposedly comes from regions and continents they invaded, pilfered, and raped for a century+..... it's fun to watch.

Glad to see Sherdog hasn't lost it's stormfront edge. I was worried we were almost becoming a proper society.

Man you must have had the time of your life in the aftermath of the Manchester bombing....or the Bataclan shooting...or the grooming gang scandals....or so many others, there's just been so much fun for you in the last few years!!!

Different culture, let's not judge these young men and women too soon please.

For real, I mean America doesn't have a good history either lol.. we were able to improve as time goes by.

....yeah!

school-killings-around-the-world4.png

180522094603-t1-us-intl-shooting-list-super-169.jpg
Would be funny to find who portrait those school shootings. Is like when liberals want to ban guns based on much higher percentage of gun killings in the U.S than the rest of the world.

Wich is fine until we verified what people, or race represent the majority of gunfire murders, at the same time, the same liberals want free open borders, because logic.

White people are inherintly evil and should be phased out of human existance. That what your looking for?

I’m Iranian in America and love west culture. Guarantee you whoever made that comment is a white lib

Before you guys get all high and mighty, what about....the...Crusades...???

The Crusades were horrible. If it was happening today, you'd bet we'd be fighting against. Christianity has reformed itself. The Catholic Church even accepts evolution now. Most Christians see most of the Bible as allegory and cherry pick out only the good parts. For the most part, it's a peaceful religion now with only the occasional loony from time to time.

Islam on the other hand can pretty much never be reformed. It's the word of God and they pride themselves on the fact that it cannot be altered.

Unless you are a follower of Islam, you are an infidel. If you are a woman, you are worth less. Leaving the religion is punishable by death. Being gay is punishable by death. Do you really want these ideas in Western civilization? It's the antithesis of what we've been fighting against for decades if not centuries.

The modus operandi from the establishment is to blame the lack of recreational centers in the suburbs. What’s funny however is when they interviewed some criminals, they said they used to hide their automatic weapons at the local recreational centers...
Midnight basketball diaries?

Were they muslim though?

I never read anywhere they were muslim, just that they were masked teenagers from Sweden. And i certainly didnt hear no "alahu akhbar" on those videos either.

yup same meatball eating blonde buggers that terrorize the banlieues

Back