Sweden enjoying Islamic culture and useful immigrants.

The Crusades were horrible. If it was happening today, you'd bet we'd be fighting against. Christianity has reformed itself. The Catholic Church even accepts evolution now. Most Christians see most of the Bible as allegory and cherry pick out only the good parts. For the most part, it's a peaceful religion now with only the occasional loony from time to time.

Islam on the other hand can pretty much never be reformed. It's the word of God and they pride themselves on the fact that it cannot be altered.

Unless you are a follower of Islam, you are an infidel. If you are a woman, you are worth less. Leaving the religion is punishable by death. Being gay is punishable by death. Do you really want these ideas in Western civilization? It's the antithesis of what we've been fighting against for decades if not centuries.

Were the Crusades a response to anything?

Were they muslim though?

I never read anywhere they were muslim, just that they were masked teenagers from Sweden. And i certainly didnt hear no "alahu akhbar" on those videos either.

They are from the ghettos set up around Sweden which are all Muslim immigrants. They are "no-go" zones for the police. They don't want to be in Sweden which is a major problem with EU immigration in general.

People can debate Mexican immigration to US but Mexicans trying to get to America actually want to come in, get jobs and integrate. They also have a lot of Western values, religion, culture, etc. Other than language, it's not a difficult transition.

In the EU, these immigrants are going where they can and who is letting them in. They don't actually want to be there and have no desire to integrate. In France and now Sweden, they immigrants all live together in little communities with their own rules and because the government doesn't want to be seen as "racist" or insensitive, they a very hesitant to arrest or go into those areas.

EU immigration has been a complete nightmare. You should let people in who want to come into your country, integrate and contribute. You don't let people in who don't want to be there and only cause problems. That's not immigration, that's an invasion.

Usual suspects nowhere to be found. Deluding and lying to themselves and or generating spite and hatred.

I always enjoy watch white people get mad about shit that supposedly comes from regions and continents they invaded, pilfered, and raped for a century+..... it's fun to watch.

Glad to see Sherdog hasn't lost it's stormfront edge. I was worried we were almost becoming a proper society.

hate like hell to disappoint your gods bro, but unless you have proof that Sweden raped the mideast for a century+ ----- gtfo

Out of curiosity, which Muslim countries have Sweden invaded, pilfered and raped?

What are you talking about? They were Muslims! :rolleyes:

https://ordoevangelistarum.com/the-vikings-were-muslim-says-swede/

Larsson, however, would have us believe that Islam was actually practiced in 10th century Sweden and that this particular Muslim viking knew Arabic well enough yet wanted to read the inscription backwards according to his native tongue. That explanation raises an endless supply of questions.

For example, where are the 10th century mosques? Why did Christians who were converting Scandinavia not mention that they encountered Muslim vikings? Why would someone who knew Arabic want to read it backwards, or present it left-to-right when other Swedes could not read Arabic script anyway? Why would a Muslim viking not take more care for the name of his deity to be inscribed correctly? None of these questions are even acknowledged let alone answered in a substantive way. We are supposed to take this “finding” at face value and accept that Muslims have a claim to Northern Europe and wherever vikings went, presumably.

<{MingNope}>

And I'm Chinaman. Good Fuckin Lawd.

Not the greatest website there, but nonsense all the same so...

www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/543045/

First, the style of Arabic that Larsson says she has identified—square Kufic—is not known to have been used in the 10th century; it only became common about 500 years later.

Second, even if you read the script as Arabic, it does not say “Allah” but “lllah,” a meaningless non-word. In place of an alif or “a,” it has a lam or “l.”

Third, the end of the word “Allah” does not actually appear in the artifact; instead, it’s part of what Larsson imagines might have existed beyond the edges of the frayed fragment we have today. Larsson is looking at the pattern that’s visible and extrapolating what may have been beyond it, as part of her attempt to reconstruct what the artifact might have looked like in full.

Last edited:
Often when attacking several cars at a time we are talking about possible insurancefrauds. It´s easier to trick the companies if you firebomb several other innocent cars not involved in the scheme.

Lol... wow.

Is that really what you think?

The Crusades were horrible. If it was happening today, you'd bet we'd be fighting against. Christianity has reformed itself. The Catholic Church even accepts evolution now. Most Christians see most of the Bible as allegory and cherry pick out only the good parts. For the most part, it's a peaceful religion now with only the occasional loony from time to time.

Islam on the other hand can pretty much never be reformed. It's the word of God and they pride themselves on the fact that it cannot be altered.

Unless you are a follower of Islam, you are an infidel. If you are a woman, you are worth less. Leaving the religion is punishable by death. Being gay is punishable by death. Do you really want these ideas in Western civilization? It's the antithesis of what we've been fighting against for decades if not centuries.

I take it you have trouble picking up on sarcasm???

The whole world and sweden in particular has serious islamic problems but these toruchings dont fit the pattern for muslim thugs and other gangs.
Looks more like left wings- body language, coordination of attack, no chants, everyone wearing black and masked...i guess we will never know

What are you talking about? They were Muslims! :rolleyes:

https://ordoevangelistarum.com/the-vikings-were-muslim-says-swede/

Larsson, however, would have us believe that Islam was actually practiced in 10th century Sweden and that this particular Muslim viking knew Arabic well enough yet wanted to read the inscription backwards according to his native tongue. That explanation raises an endless supply of questions.

For example, where are the 10th century mosques? Why did Christians who were converting Scandinavia not mention that they encountered Muslim vikings? Why would someone who knew Arabic want to read it backwards, or present it left-to-right when other Swedes could not read Arabic script anyway? Why would a Muslim viking not take more care for the name of his deity to be inscribed correctly? None of these questions are even acknowledged let alone answered in a substantive way. We are supposed to take this “finding” at face value and accept that Muslims have a claim to Northern Europe and wherever vikings went, presumably.

<{MingNope}>

And I'm Chinaman. Good Fuckin Lawd.

Not the greatest website there, but nonsense all the same so...

www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/543045/

First, the style of Arabic that Larsson says she has identified—square Kufic—is not known to have been used in the 10th century; it only became common about 500 years later.

Second, even if you read the script as Arabic, it does not say “Allah” but “lllah,” a meaningless non-word. In place of an alif or “a,” it has a lam or “l.”

Third, the end of the word “Allah” does not actually appear in the artifact; instead, it’s part of what Larsson imagines might have existed beyond the edges of the frayed fragment we have today. Larsson is looking at the pattern that’s visible and extrapolating what may have been beyond it, as part of her attempt to reconstruct what the artifact might have looked like in full.

Hmnn Muslims in 10th century sweden? Wow Viking Imams?

Wild Imams!!

images

The whole world and sweden in particular has serious islamic problems but these toruchings dont fit the pattern for muslim thugs and other gangs.
Looks more like left wings- body language, coordination of attack, no chants, everyone wearing black and masked...i guess we will never know

The Wild Imams are behind this

Don't worry we just need to teach few White Swedish children left to be more tolerant

Here's some good Hebrew literature for them

5LsXv1R.jpg

....yeah!

school-killings-around-the-world4.png

180522094603-t1-us-intl-shooting-list-super-169.jpg

Your point?

Never said it was Peace and Harmony over here, you fucktard. <LikeReally5>

But at least I don't have to worry about extremists using their Religion(Islam) as an excuse to firebomb the fuck out of everything here in the States.

What are the "stats" for number of Muslim-related / Jihad-related killings over there in Europe as opposed to here? Since you seem to be so "good" with posting pics of pointless graphs, maybe you can find that for me?

Bet you it's more over there and over here. Just a hunch. <13>

(note to everyone else reading this : Don't help this clown. Let him do something that Liberals never do, for a change : WORK)

Last edited:
Don't worry we just need to teach few White Swedish children left to be more tolerant

Here's some good Hebrew literature for them

5LsXv1R.jpg

Oh look....a HORROR storybook for kids.

THAT would give even ME nightmares. Sheesh.... :rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled:

Was it determine white people did this out of white guilt they have?

They are from the ghettos set up around Sweden which are all Muslim immigrants. They are "no-go" zones for the police. They don't want to be in Sweden which is a major problem with EU immigration in general.

People can debate Mexican immigration to US but Mexicans trying to get to America actually want to come in, get jobs and integrate. They also have a lot of Western values, religion, culture, etc. Other than language, it's not a difficult transition.

In the EU, these immigrants are going where they can and who is letting them in. They don't actually want to be there and have no desire to integrate. In France and now Sweden, they immigrants all live together in little communities with their own rules and because the government doesn't want to be seen as "racist" or insensitive, they a very hesitant to arrest or go into those areas.

EU immigration has been a complete nightmare. You should let people in who want to come into your country, integrate and contribute. You don't let people in who don't want to be there and only cause problems. That's not immigration, that's an invasion.

No ,there are not Ghettos in Sweden with all Muslim immigrants.

Your whole post smells of fear and propaganda

Every Summer in Sweden there are numerous car barbecues and the difference this time is that they were slightly more organized, which doesn’t take any real intelligence to muster!

The police have said that there are no political motives behind it. It is some youths and young adults that live in the affected areas that are up to no good as usual!

I'm actually far less against SD than I've been in the past. Before I think they were too much of a one issue party that spread a lot of falsehood, but I think that they've matured a bit (probably with parliament experience). I've even considered voting for them as a shake up vote through all my thoughts leading up to the election, as I'm still very much undecided.
Ok, interesting and I agree, they have matured as a party and tried to cleanse it from the downright foolish racists. With that said, I give them props for stating the numerous challenges with mass immigration in the past but then again, it is nothing out of the ordinary and every able bodied person could tell the problems that lay ahead a mile away.

I also vividly remember when the state controlled radio called politicians from S, M and SD after the last election in smaller municipalities to talk to them about the results. The social democrats and Moderates did a decent job to get their points across, the politicians from SD however sounded like something out of an old slapstick show...But to be fair, they have grown so rapidly as a party so it's understandable that it's hard to put asses in the seats in local congregations.

But at the end of the day, reality has forced the other parties to triangulate their politics towards SD's but even if I have some respect for the work of Jimmy, I can't get behind much of their politics besides a more sober migration policy.

I know you are lot smarter than to really think that SD or other parties wish catastrophic events to occur in favour of them gaining more future power. But I truely believe that they are indeed happy for this firebombing happening right before our elections. You know Jimmy is on a huge Sweden trip right now, and ghetto talk is his bread and butter.
You could absolutely be right and that is why I think Anders Lindberg in Aftonbladet and the left-wing politician Daniel Riazat tried to imply that it was a black-op by the right (these car barbecues).

Back