Sweden: Migration responsible for 300% increase in HIV cases

Never understood why people can't just keep it in their pants or wear a goddamned condom..

I forget where I heard the story, a nonprofit organization bought a ton of condoms and sent them to African countries. The African volunteers who received the condoms STAPLED them to educational flyers before handing them out. This is the caliber of stupid we're dealing with here.

Lmao the only people complaining about Sweden are people who don’t fucking live there

+ most of them probably live in shitty conditions unlike swedes lol

been to sweden, its pretty sweet there + work/state benefits are insaneeee

Maybe Europe and the west should have done a better job developing Africa after they fucked it for it's natural goods and people. Then just maybe, we wouldn't have these problems today.

Wait, are you saying immigrants are a punishment for colonialism?

Are you saying immigration isn't good for a nation?

I'm shocked that members of Sweden's former colonies think so poorly of them <45>

So...5000 rape cases? Wait but only a very small percentage have HIV so the rape cases must be even higher. Who is not raped in Sweden at this point?

They posted a source:

https://samnytt.se/kraftig-okning-av-hiv-fall-harleds-till-invandringen/

Just throw that into google translate and you get the result.

Samnytt (or the full name "samhällsnytt"), is a rebranding of the old site avpixlat, A notorious alt-right (alt-far,FAR,right) site well known for falsified news and a notorious lack of fact checking.
So unless you rely on breitbart and stormfront for news, you might want to ignore anything from samnytt as BS. They might publicise a true story on occasion, but that would be almost by accident -and I'm sure noone would be more surprised than them

+ most of them probably live in shitty conditions unlike swedes lol

been to sweden, its pretty sweet there + work/state benefits are insaneeee

sweden is awesome unless you're trying to run a business

https://voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-migration-responsible-for-300-increase-in-hiv-cases/

The number of HIV-related illness in Sweden has grown from 1,684 in 2006 to 6,273 in 2016. That’s an increase of almost 300%.

According to Anders Tegnell of the Public Health Authority, this can be explained by migrant flows from countries where HIV is a major problem.

“There are more and more people living with HIV, because you no longer die of AIDS,” he said.

Publicly available health figures in Sweden show that the number of new cases was relatively constant from the late 1980s to a few years into the 21st century. Since then there was a steep increase.

In 2011, for example, 74% of new cases were infected abroad and 84% of people infected were foreign born.

Sure....

Let’s say that even half the news we hear about Sweden is true and I’m sure the number is higher than that. It already tells you that having all these migrants is horrible for your country. Stupid fucks.

I forget where I heard the story, a nonprofit organization bought a ton of condoms and sent them to African countries. The African volunteers who received the condoms STAPLED them to educational flyers before handing them out. This is the caliber of stupid we're dealing with here.
Lmao

Let’s say that even half the news we hear about Sweden is true and I’m sure the number is higher than that. It already tells you that having all these migrants is horrible for your country. Stupid fucks.

Well, relax they are not even haalf true. We swedes really dont understand why all the US alt-right fabricate all these shit stories about us. My pet (and very unscientific) theory is that it is because the US left regularly held us up as a good example. I mean, we are not perfect, and we have our problems, but the junk stories about us are just mindbogglingly ridiculous. Sadly, pointing out that they are "fake news" dont appear to affect the people who like to spread them in the slightest. Lies are more interesting that the truth when it fits their political agenda, I guess,

That was here:
https://mg.co.za/article/1999-02-18-condoms-were-stapled

We also had a government brand condom that's distributed for free. The first time they released them, they had to try and recall over a million of the stupid things, because they were porous and broke during sex. lol.

Article seems fake as hell.
I don't care for their article or sites but the facts are true:

In 2006, 1,684 persons sought medical attention for a HIV-related disease.

In 2016, 6,273 persons sought medical attention for a HIV-related disease.

According to Anders Tegnell from the Public Health Agency of Sweden, the increased number of HIV-affected is due to the increasing migration from countries were HIV are more rampant.

In 2011, 74% received their infection in a foreign country and 84% of them were of foreign background.

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/uppsala/allt-fler-soker-hiv-relaterad-vard-i-uppsala <-- Swedish news site
http://24malmo.se/2017/11/30/allt-fler-soker-vard-for-hiv-i-skane/ <-- Swedish news sites

Sweden will become the first Western country to become an islamic state imo.

Let's say we use our brains and don't make massive baseless assumptions and then use those assumptions as basis for our decisions and politics. Stupid fuck.

Back