Sweden: Migration responsible for 300% increase in HIV cases

The problem with posting links to actual swedish newssites, is that swedes like me can read them.

talks about the increase in uppsala -one of swedens largest cities. quote -translated "This is not due to more are infected with the disease, but there are more living with it then before" and then goes on to talk about modern HIV medicine and how HIV infected people today live almost as long as healthy people.
Do mention refugees as a partial cause for the higher number of HIV infected people, but then goes on to explain the HIV infected people do not just die off like they used to, due to modern drugs. Instead they live on and add up.

Let's say we use our brains and don't make massive baseless assumptions and then use those assumptions as basis for our decisions and politics. Stupid fuck.

So what you’re saying is all the horrible news coming out of Sweden is 100% bullshit? That sounds hard to believe. Then again you named yourself after possibly the worst rapper to grab the mic.

The problem with posting links to actual swedish newssites, is that swedes like me can read them.

talks about the increase in uppsala -one of swedens largest cities. quote -translated "This is not due to more are infected with the disease, but there are more living with it then before" and then goes on to talk about modern HIV medicine and how HIV infected people today live almost as long as healthy people.

Do mention refugees as a partial cause for the higher number of HIV infected people, but then goes on to explain the HIV infected people do not just die off like they used to, due to modern drugs. Instead they live on and add up.
So what is the problem? Were the numbers I stated incorrect? If not, perhaps not so problematic that you are able to read Swedish.

What however could be seen as problematic is that you are calling immigration only partially responsible for the increase when it clearly said: the increase is much due to immigration.

But kudos for trying!

Maybe Europe and the west should have done a better job developing Africa after they fucked it for it's natural goods and people. Then just maybe, we wouldn't have these problems today.

The Africans have been in control of the Continent for decades. Maybe its about time that they started taking responsibility for their lack of progress.

Sweden will become the first Western country to become an islamic state imo.

Their so called "Feminist Govt" are wearing hijabs and Sweden has over 50 No-Go Zones. They are already an Islamic State in all intents and purposes.

So what you’re saying is all the horrible news coming out of Sweden is 100% bullshit? That sounds hard to believe. Then again you named yourself after possibly the worst rapper to grab the mic.
No I believe it is pretty clear what I said. And you don't know music either apparently.

So what is the problem? Were the numbers I stated incorrect? If not, perhaps not so problematic that you are able to read Swedish.

What however could be seen as problematic is that you are calling immigration only partially responsible for the increase when it clearly said: the increase is much due to immigration.

But kudos for trying!

The original post was a right-wing site claiming "immigrant responsible for 300% increase!!!". You backed it up by real news sites saying basically " HIV people live longer and this results in a increased population requiring health care for HIV, oh ,and we are getting some HIV infected immigrant too" .
If you do not see the difference between those two ways of reporting the increased number, you are simply stupid.

Their so called "Feminist Govt" are wearing hijabs and Sweden has over 50 No-Go Zones. They are already an Islamic State in all intents and purposes.

Not sure if sarcastic over squeezewax moronic statement, or if you actually believe in this utter BS, sputtered forth by some alt-right hategroup somewhere.

No I believe it is pretty clear what I said. And you don't know music either apparently.

Well I'm basing my accusations from the news I read about Sweden, maybe you should make it more clear then. Unless EVERY single story was fake news, which I doubt. How many migrants did you invite to live with you?

I'm sure the majority of Sherdogger's would agree with me about some can named 21 Savage.

How many migrants did you invite to live with you?
Except for a few weirdo political activist, noone did. Stop getting your news from alt-right political infomercials.

Well I'm basing my accusations from the news I read about Sweden, maybe you should make it more clear then. Unless EVERY single story was fake news, which I doubt. How many migrants did you invite to live with you?

I'm sure the majority of Sherdogger's would agree with me about some can named 21 Savage.
A lot of the things you read about Sweden (particularly here in the WR) are fake news.

I'm sure the majority of Sherdogger's don't know shit about hip hop.

Except for a few weirdo political activist, noone did. Stop getting your news from alt-right political infomercials.

Exactly, and how would you know where I get my news from?

The original post was a right-wing site claiming "immigrant responsible for 300% increase!!!". You backed it up by real news sites saying basically " HIV people live longer and this results in a increased population requiring health care for HIV, oh ,and we are getting some HIV infected immigrant too" .
If you do not see the difference between those two ways of reporting the increased number, you are simply stupid.
I clearly wrote that I don’t care about those sites and posted the facts, nothing more and nothing less.

If you couldn’t grasp the above, then perhaps you should be careful with calling someone stupid...

A lot of the things you read about Sweden (particularly here in the WR) are fake news.

I'm sure the majority of Sherdogger's don't know shit about hip hop.

You’re assuming that I believe eveything I read about Sweden in the WR. Baseless accusations as you say.

Anyone that knows Hip Hop knows that 21 is fucking garbage and only young kids that don’t know real rap listen to him.

I clearly wrote that I don’t care about those sites and posted the facts, nothing more and nothing less.

If you couldn’t grasp the above, then perhaps you should be careful with calling someone stupid...

Yes, the infected numbers was true. I agree. The problem was that you backed up the original post with a "while I dont care about the site that told the lie, these actual sites backs it up" (slightly paraphrased), and then provided links that drew very different conclusions than the hatemonger sites who screamed about immigrans. Apparently not knowing the difference in the reports.

WaterloggedAssuredBluefintuna-size_restricted.gif

Exactly, and how would you know where I get my news from?

I do not know. You might even be a swedish NMR member (NMR -equivalent to "White Aryan resistance", I guess) for all I know. I dont care. Complete BS is still complete BS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back