Sweden to publish leaflets warning citizens over potential war (possible civil war)

The real threat to Sweden is from inside , by Muslim cultural chauvinists.

Will the Swede army attack the Moslems now Op says something about war but I can't read the Op my browser seems fucked probably hacked by Putin

They leave the hand grenade part out of the tourist guides...

Sweden Is Preparing For A "Civil War": PM Wants To Deploy Army In No-Go Zones

Link Source 1 : (Zero Hedge) https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ng-civil-war-pm-wants-deploy-army-no-go-zones

Links Source 2 : (New York Post) https://nypost.com/2018/01/17/sweden-is-preparing-its-people-for-war/

Link Source 3 : (BBC News) http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42733539

Link Source 4 : (CNN News) http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/europe/sweden-security-leaflets-russia/index.html

For the first time since World War II, Sweden is preparing to distribute a civil defense brochure to some 4.7 million households, warning them about the onset of war.

The booklet will serve as a manual of "total defense" in case of a war, and provide details on how to secure basic needs such as water, food, and heating, the FT reported. The manual also covers other threats such as cyber attacks, terrorism, and climate change.

"All of society needs to be prepared for conflict, not just the military. We haven’t been using words such as total defense or high alert for 25-30 years or more. So the knowledge among citizens is very low," said Christina Andersson, head of the project at the Swedish civil contingencies agency.

What if the threat is not from Russia, but one that is domestic?

On Wednesday, Prime Minister Stefan Lofven said that Sweden would do whatever it takes, including sending in the army, to end the wave of gang violence situated in the no-go zones around the country. Sweden’s murder rate has been relatively low over the years, but thanks to the migrant crisis, police are powerless in many areas across the country.

"It’s not my first action to put in a military, but I’m prepared to do what it takes to ensure that the seriously organized crime goes away," Lofven said after the party leadership discussion in parliament.

“But it is also obvious that there are social problems. Last year 300 shootings occurred, 40 people were killed. The new year has begun with new launches. We see criminals with total lack of respect for human life, it’s a terrible development I’m determined to turn around,” he added.

Even the Swedish Democrat leader Jimmie Akesson “declared war” against organized crime and suggested that Sweden should deploy the military to no-go zones to counter the out of control violence.

People are shot to death in pizza restaurants, people are killed by hand grenades they find on the street,” Akesson said in parliament on Wednesday.

“This is the new Sweden; the new, exciting dynamic, multicultural paradise that so many here in this assembly … have fought to create for so many years,” he said sarcastically.

Peter Imanuelsen, an independent journalist in Sweden, summed up the recent developments in a timeline:

• Government sends out leaflets to 4.7 million households telling them how to prepare for war
    • Leader for Swedish Democrat party says “A war is being waged on Swedish society”
    • Swedish PM is considering deploying the army in no-go zones

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sweden has grown worried about Russia’s motives following the country’s annexation of Crimea, its support for Ukrainian separatists and its decision to conduct military exercises near the Baltics and Scandinavia, the newspaper reported.

In response, Sweden ramped up its military spending, reintroduced the draft and placed permanent troops on Gotland, an island in the Baltic Sea, for the first time in 10 years.

Sweden also engaged in war games with the United States, Finland, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, France and Norway in September 2017.

It was the country’s largest military exercise in 23 years.

The Nordic country has also renewed debate on whether to join NATO, the alliance of European countries and the United States created after World War II.

“What was unthinkable five years ago is no longer unthinkable, even if it’s still unlikely. This has very different policy implications,” Martin Kragh, head of the Russia program at the Swedish Institute of International Affairs, told the Financial Times.

---------------------------------------------------------

The country suspended conscription in 2010 and instead adopted a recruitment system which relied on volunteers.

But it changed tack in March 2017, announcing conscription would return in 2018.

The decision to boost defense spending by $720 million over five years was taken in February 2015 -- but Sweden is lacking suitable numbers for its defense forces.

According to government figures provided in March, the armed forces were 1,000 troops short in terms of full-time squad leaders, solders and sailors.

The plan aims to ensure there are 6,000 full-time members serving with 10,000 available on a part-time basis.

In May 2017 Swedish Defense Minister Peter Hultqvist told CNN: "The Russian regime has showed they are ready to use military powers to fulfill political goals."

Sweden is not a member of NATO but it has contributed to NATO-led operations and enjoys bilateral ties with the alliance through the Partnership for Peace and the Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council.

Anders Breivik predicted this in that book he wrote before his rampage.

Multiculturalism is dangerous. Diversity + proximatey with no economy ... will lead to conflict.

I hope they don't miss out on the oportuanty to call the new troos: The SWEDEPO.

All that does is spread the ghetto around further. It's like trying to cure cancel by spreading it evenly around the body
I don't really think that analogy works in this case. Their culture is the cancer here. Dilute it enough so that it becomes inconsequential. I still don't think it will work though but not because that wouldn't necessarily work in theory but rather because cultures will still congregate and form their own communities regardless.

unless you somehow force them to stay put?

Do these no-go zones conveniently correlate to muslim and non-white congregation areas?

I don't really think that analogy works in this case. Their culture is the cancer here. Dilute it enough so that it becomes inconsequential. I still don't think it will work though but not because that wouldn't necessarily work in theory but rather because cultures will still congregate and form their own communities regardless.

unless you somehow force them to stay put?

Now that we've established these economic migrants are garbage and no good, it becomes redundant to start "playing smart" and finding ways to work around the problem when the solution was to never let them in in the first place.

"Let them In! let them In!" Now start hand-wringing and thinking about how to handle the problem. "Let's spread them out. Give them more welfare."

"Bu-but they're here now!" - see that's why it's important for countries like Japan and Poland to not give them an inch. Impossible to deport the problem, they've got no obligation to take these economic migrants in anyway.

Prime Minister Stefan Lofven said that Sweden would do whatever it takes, to end the wave of gang violence situated in the no-go zones around the country.

I thought there where no such things as no-go zones?

jbhmmm.png

Do these no-go zones conveniently correlate to muslim and non-white congregation areas?

Now that we've established these economic migrants are garbage and no good, it becomes redundant to start "playing smart" and finding ways to work around the problem when the solution was to never let them in in the first place.

"Let them In! let them In!" Now start hand-wringing and thinking about how to handle the problem. "Let's spread them out. Give them more welfare."

"Bu-but they're here now!" - see that's why it's important for countries like Japan and Poland to not give them an inch. Impossible to deport the problem.
I agree preventative measures are better then addressing the issues after the fact. But it would be a great idea to weaken and erode over time their archaic culture. Perhaps western progressivism might be able to do something useful here.

Trust me im on board with what you are saying but you have to at least try to do something.

Sending the army to no-go zones... that simply isn't a solution. You gotta integrate them into Swedish society instead of allowing them to clump together and form parallel societies. They should sprinkle some public housing a little bit everywhere so the mooching little shits fragment.
Yeah, except when you do that, you're basically just setting up colonies and enabling it to spread. The assimilation will largely occur by the savages welcoming them into the country, and gave them things like food, housing, free speech, human rights, etc.

Sending the army to no-go zones... that simply isn't a solution. You gotta integrate them into Swedish society instead of allowing them to clump together and form parallel societies. They should sprinkle some public housing a little bit everywhere so the mooching little shits fragment.

That's how Italy dealt with mafias in the 70's/80's iirc...
...resulted just in getting mafia in places that never had it before

Let them "clump together and form parallel societies", then consistently smash through ALL the ones that act as bad guest kicking them out of the country

Keep the good ones that behave like good citiziens

Let them be the makers of theyr own fate, then punish or reward

The west does'nt need criminals (by nature or by circumstances) of any level and then "fix" them or reduce theyr impact, they should just spot them and deport them, while with the other hand help the good immigrants

But that's the fantasy approach, reality is politicians just love look good allowing everybody in and them mass them in less valuable areas, letting less rich citiziens having to pay the "enrichment" price

I thought there where no such things as no-go zones?

jbhmmm.png

Which is why the link in the line you quoted mentions no such thing as a no-go zone, just as the PM has never done either.

The thing with the army is that our anti-immigration party has called for them to be used in a situation of a riot or the like (as they have done in Denmark), the PM has said that he's not excluding that option, and the leader of the alliance of center to right parties called it a stupid idea.

Last edited:

These muslim losers CHOOSE to clump themselves together and CHOOSE not to integrate.

uuuuuumm, Speak for your own US suburb.
I live in Japan now. My suburban town is about as safe on average as a Japanese suburb. We didn't lock our car doors for years, and only had a flimsy doorbell no deadbolt for years. We essentially didn't lock our doors at my house

Will the Swede army attack the Moslems now Op says something about war but I can't read the Op my browser seems fucked probably hacked by Putin
Silly Swedes are sweating over Russia.

I live in Japan now. My suburban town is about as safe on average as a Japanese suburb. We didn't lock our car doors for years, and only had a flimsy doorbell no deadbolt for years. We essentially didn't lock our doors at my house
We don't lock our doors or garages in my subdivision here, in the US. We don't lock our cars either. I leave my keys in the car overnight. Virtually no crime here. Never hear emergency sirens , unless it is Fire or Paramedics.

Yeah, except when you do that, you're basically just setting up colonies and enabling it to spread. The assimilation will largely occur by the savages welcoming them into the country, and gave them things like food, housing, free speech, human rights, etc.

Spreading them would make the rich liberals who support the current migration policies to confront the migrants on their front door. When you are in Uppsala and hear about crime in Malmo it is some one elses problem. When the migrant is raping your daughter or neighbor that is when it hits home what you have done to your country.

Back