Swedish Prime Minister does not rule out sending in the Army to quell gang violence.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Sweden’s murder rate is relatively low in international terms, but gang violence has surged in recent years and Swedes are worried that the police are unable to cope.

But Swedish TV reported there were over 300 shootings, mostly in turf battles between gangs over drugs, protection rackets and prostitution.

--

Leader of the Swedish Democrats party Jimmie Akesson made this sarcastic remark:

“This is the new Sweden; the new, exciting dynamic, multicultural paradise that so many here in this assembly ... have fought to create for so many years,” he said sarcastically.

--
Fixed link

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...se-of-army-to-end-gang-violence-idUSKBN1F629L

Last edited:
You linked the wrong article nincompoop. Anyway, it'll be nice if Western Civilization starts to get its nuts back.

Sweden’s murder rate is relatively low in international terms, but gang violence has surged in recent years and Swedes are worried that the police are unable to cope.

But Swedish TV reported there were over 300 shootings, mostly in turf battles between gangs over drugs, protection rackets and prostitution.

--

Leader of the Swedish Democrats party Jimmie Akesson made this sarcastic remark:

“This is the new Sweden; the new, exciting dynamic, multicultural paradise that so many here in this assembly ... have fought to create for so many years,” he said sarcastically.

--

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...tores-spreads-fear-in-venezuela-idUSKBN1F61LI

Fucking neo-nazi gangs killing people and shit there.

Next thing you know Swedes will stand at a urinal. Game Changer!!!!

They got gangs in Sweden?

For some reason I am picturing the skinhead version of West Side Story.

A bunch of guys in olive drab bomber jackets with orange liners and Hi-Tek boots practicing their best Fred Astaire impression.

It’s not only gang members that are being hit, the other day a criminal opened fire at a local diner and besides the other criminal he shot, he also hit a foreign exchange student.

Swedish gang

60d7179e829e9d16f10fdd0b66e25fbe--swedish-girls-girl-gang.jpg

There have been many attacks against police and the police stations as well, with everything from small bombs, Grenades to automatic weapons.

Some months ago, a total young man fired an automatic rifle against a cop’s and his famiy’s House. Thankfully, no one was physically hurt.

There have been many attacks against police and the police stations as well, with everything from small bombs, Grenades to automatic weapons.

Some months ago, a total young man fired an automatic rifle against a cop’s and his famiy’s House. Thankfully, no one was physically hurt.

Isn't Sweden a gun free zone?

Where are they getting the guns?

It’s not only gang members that are being hit, the other day a criminal opened fire at a local diner and besides the other criminal he shot, he also hit a foreign exchange student.

You must be mistaken. Over the last couple of years quite a few WR Einsteins have informed us, over and over again, that crime has been steadily declining in Sweden. Those hundreds of thousands of young, single, unemployed men from an incompatible culture are a boon to any society. Well, according to their "logic" anyways. Morons. Literally.

Glad to see your leaders are finally repoing their balls and thinking for themselves.

Last edited:
Imagine if the US considered doing the same thing....send in the RANGERs to quell ferguson rofl. I think that Riot would have lasted about 10 minutes tops

Something drastic needs to be done, that's undeniable.

Not sure if militarization is the answer, but I can't see it making things any worse.

The police in Malmoe blames the fact that the two suspects behind the attack failed in school and are unemployed...

I remember that time I flunked an exam at the university and I immediately felt a tingling sensation and an itch to throw a grenade at police cars...

#NotAllUnemployeds

How well armed and trained are Sweden's police forces?
Are they actually capable of pushing back against imported savagery?

The police in Malmoe blames the fact that the two suspects behind the attack failed in school and are unemployed...

I remember that time I flunked an exam at the university and I immediately felt a tingling sensation and an itch to throw a grenade at police cars...

#NotAllUnemployeds

Demand higher salary because you are on verge of getting RADICALIZED!

The swede will talk strong and do nothing. The EU leadership and the leadership of most of its member countries have decided Europe will be redesigned and it's people replaced.

You can see that in the fact that rather.than encourage.and provide enough incentives for it own ctz to breed they'd rather import their newest generations.

The swede will talk strong and do nothing. The EU leadership and the leadership of most of its member countries have decided Europe will be redesigned and it's people replaced.

You can see that in the fact that rather.than encourage.and provide enough incentives for it own ctz to breed they'd rather import their newest generations.
Which is more evident by the fact that the Prime Minister retracted his statements today regarding using the army to quell gang violence.

Back