Swedish synagogue firebombed amid Jerusalem protests

Moving the goalposts.
The debate is whether or not Sweden is turning into a war zone on a timeline. Unless you interpreted "turning" to have a geographic meaning in this conversation, in which case there's not much sense in continuing this discussion.

That will learn Swedish Jews to be Jewish in Sweden while Trump does something that has fuck all to do with them. Hash tag religionofpeacestrikesagain hash tag morerefugeesplease

well that is pretty dumb -- just because the US views Jerusalem as the capital -- doesnt mean sweden does or any other nordic/ euro countries does as well. So why attack Jewish institutions there?

Jerusalem being recognized as the capital of Israel is not causing these attacks. Antisemitism is causing these attacks.
And all the people crying about the Jews having their homeland, well fuck, they get murdered in Sweden and France and England and .... one more ... oh yeah, Germany strictly because they are Jews.

Would we accept women getting raped for not wearing a Hijab??? Then why accept this for anything other than it is, a cancerous and genocidal belief system preaching mass murder.

Sweden will categories any instigators as "native swedes" so nothing to see here folks.

Why would Swedes be mad at Swedish Jews for something that has no effect on them whatsoever?

@Squarechoke any ideas?

That sounds like a rhetorical question so it seems dumb to answer.

But to do it anyway, while we have some neo-Nazis in our country this is very clearly a case of muslim immigrants taking their stupidity with them here.

Sweden will categories any instigators as "native swedes" so nothing to see here folks.

Except this had the prime minister publicly state that there's an issue with antisemitism among certain groups of immigrants that needs to be dealt with. Ignorance fails again.

Except this had the prime minister publicly state that there's an issue with antisemitism among certain groups of immigrants that needs to be dealt with. Ignorance fails again.

Is there any change in policy in regards to admitting refugees?

The debate is whether or not Sweden is turning into a war zone on a timeline. Unless you interpreted "turning" to have a geographic meaning in this conversation, in which case there's not much sense in continuing this discussion.

Well let's take into consideration that Sweden was incredibly safe 20 years ago on par with Japan. And now it is unsafe for women to go out at night in most major cities.

I can't think of anywhere but in war zones where grenades are used.
He’s a fucking idiot and a apologist. And his avatar needs a fucking punch in the face

He’s a fucking idiot and a apologist. And his avatar needs a fucking punch in the face
I'm pretty sure he's just a kid, so I'm not gonna be too harsh with him. At least he's involved in the conversation.

>"sweden is a war zone"
>no its not
>"fucking idiot apologist"

wew

Well let's take into consideration that Sweden was incredibly safe 20 years ago on par with Japan. And now it is unsafe for women to go out at night in most major cities.
I hate the "it's still not that bad" defense.

Only 1 casualty out of 10 grenade attacks isn't that bad.
The skewed rape and crime stats still aren't as bad as in the US.

What kind of excuse making bs is that, when comparatively speaking Sweden was way ahead of where it is now, and is actually regressing? Crazy talk.

I hate the "it's still not that bad" defense.
hey you know you probably wouldnt get that defense if amerilards (and others) who report on sweden didnt use hyperbolic, shit-stirring, agenda driven, /pol/ vernacular such as:

"Sweden is turning into a war zone"
"Sweden is done"
"Its going to be under the crescent moon in a generation"

Is there any change in policy in regards to admitting refugees?

Given that the quote is from 3 days ago, no that hasn't lead to anything done yet. Not that I expect that particular thing to affect general immigration policy anyway.

Back