Switch is the best game console

Picked one up about a month ago and while the games are not as good as PS4 (except Zelda which is amazing), it's so much better, quicker and more accessible to play games on in portable mode. Gaming in bed before sleep is a godsend and I also fly a lot so it's really going to come in handy.

Absolutely addicted to portable Zelda and Dark Souls right now. Never going back to tv gaming again.

I enjoyed this post. Pure comedy. 10/10.

Thanks for the laugh OP. Needed that..

476.gif

It's alright, one of the few gimmicks that worked for them since the Wii, I don't count 3ds cause I never heard people talk about the 3d it just had a great library of games.

I also think alot of people were so high on the switch a year or so ago because it's nintendo return to form, they hadn't done anything noteworthy or even really worth your time since the 3ds. They released some good games which totally made people cream there jeans because it been so long since they had that people kind of went overboard with how good the games were. Zelda and Mario are aight, but I dont think they're revolutionary or better than a game like witcher 3 or RDR 2 in anyway. Zelda seemed like alot of big open nothingness like just cause 3 or some shit.

Nintendo does make the only platforming games I like though, but I dont really care for platforming games to begin with.

If it had a bit more power and was able to receive additional AAA multiplats, then I would agree.

How does multiplayer on Mario Party work?

Are there any games you can play online on the switch?

I thought about getting one, but it's the last thing I need right now. I have hundreds of games between my 360 and XB1 I also have a bar top arcade machine that I play emulators on.

upload_2018-12-2_20-11-19.png

2018 has not been a good year at all for the Switch software-wise (WAY too many ports/re-releases). Mine has turned into a glorified dust collector because there's absolutely nothing I want to play, or haven't played already.

I do think Smash Bros. will get the ball rolling again later this month though, and that 2019 will be an outrageously good year.

I'm waiting for the inevitable XL-type version of it, with better battery life/processing power. I'll be shocked if it doesn't launch before 2020. I really hope this is considered the successor to the 3DS/portable devices. I don't see why they would make another smaller portable device.

I'm dying to play Zelda and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but it needs more triple A/AA exclusives.

i wish the joycons were sturdier, they're cheap as hell.

I'm waiting for the inevitable XL-type version of it, with better battery life/processing power. I'll be shocked if it doesn't launch before 2020. I really hope this is considered the successor to the 3DS/portable devices. I don't see why they would make another smaller portable device.

I'm dying to play Zelda and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but it needs more triple A/AA exclusives.

I mean, it has Mario Odyssey/Kart/Party/etc, Breath of the Wild, Smash, etc. - other than like a Metroid game, I don't know what Nintendo AAA game you're expecting/missing/waiting for.

2018 has not been a good year at all for the Switch software-wise (WAY too many ports/re-releases). Mine has turned into a glorified dust collector because there's absolutely nothing I want to play, or haven't played already.

I do think Smash Bros. will get the ball rolling again later this month though, and that 2019 will be an outrageously good year.

My feelings on the Switch are the same. Purchased a Switch back in February along with Mario Kart, Mario Odyssey, and Stardew Valley and spent very little time playing it at all. I ended up building my first PC in April and it's been collecting dust ever since. I'll pickup Smash Bros. at the end of this week but so far it feels like I wasted a bunch of money on a new system.

The switch was the best selling console over Black Friday week despite the PS4 and Xbox having much better deals. I get most already have ps4 but the hype for switch hasn’t dropped down ...

I only play mine on the go. At home I play comp or PS4... the only time I played my switch at home was to stream me beating Zelda... it’s a good system but not the best out right now .
Zelda and Mario both amazing games though... a lot of good games coming to it this year as well... third party and Nintendo ....

and its getting a better screen, and might be getting more gpu power

Back