International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcveteran81

Veteran
Banned
Reaction score
Prime Minister Theresa May has agreed with her US and French counterparts that the international community needs to respond to an alleged chemical attack in Syria.

Link Source (BBC News) : http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43719284

In phone calls, Emmanuel Macron and Donald Trump said those responsible should be "held to account".

The international chemical weapons body has sent a team to the site in Douma.

But Russia, which provides military support to Syria, has said there is no evidence of a chemical attack.

Medical sources say dozens of people were killed, including children, during the alleged toxic bombing of formerly rebel-held Douma, in the Eastern Ghouta region.

Later on Tuesday, the UN Security Council rejected a draft US resolution, which proposed a new inquiry to establish who was to blame.

Earlier, US President Trump cancelled a planned trip to Latin America to focus on the issue. He has pledged a "forceful response".

Downing Street said the separate phone calls established the countries would work together to take action to "uphold the worldwide prohibition on the use of chemical weapons".

A spokeswoman added: "They agreed that reports of a chemical weapons attack in Syria were utterly reprehensible and if confirmed, represented further evidence of the Assad regime's appalling cruelty against its own people and total disregard for its legal obligations not to use these weapons."

image.png

Bad Trump. You should see through this gas attack.

I thought we were leaving Syria like really soon. Believe me.
To be fair it makes sense to change course if circumstances on the ground change. I'm not necessarily defending any intervention and I certainly am not the type to defend Trump but I'm just saying its not entirely fair to criticize him for backpedaling if the situation changes.

Fuck. The other thread it looked like a rogue tweet and I was hopeful of fake news. Apparently just an old school leak now that BBC is confirming essentially the same story

God Fucking Damnit not staying out of middle east shit

If we can do a single airstrike (where we don't tangle with Russian units) in response to a gas attack to let the world know chemical warfare is not tolerated, that would be alright. I have a grave feeling this is much, much more than a few dozen bombs and missiles and then continue to pull everyone out of Syria and leave it alone:(

Bu bu but Killary Plimpton would have started WW3! Duuuurrrrr...

<{outtahere}>

<{outtahere}>
It doesn't matter who was in Office. Heck Charlie Brown could've of been the POTUS and we would still be in this mess because of #NECONS.

It doesn't matter who was in Office. Heck Charlie Brown could've of been the POTUS and we would still be in this mess because of #NECONS.
I'm making fun of the MAGAcucks who used the excuse of Hillary possibly starting WW3 as a reason to vote for Drumplekins.

Last edited:
It doesn't help much Trump picking NeoCons for his cabinet, now does it?

Fuck. The other thread it looked like a rogue tweet and I was hopeful of fake news. Apparently just an old school leak now that BBC is confirming essentially the same story

God Fucking Damnit not staying out of middle east shit

If we can do a single airstrike (where we don't tangle with Russian units) in response to a gas attack to let the world know chemical warfare is not tolerated, that would be alright. I have a grave feeling this is much, much more than a few dozen bombs and missiles and then continue to pull everyone out of Syria and leave it alone:(
I think you're right that it would be a limited airstrike, and probably remain just that. It's the times that the whole "limited" thing doesn't work out...

Sure are giving em a lot of notice and time to move them weapons...

It doesn't help much Trump picking NeoCons for his cabinet, now does it?
I"m not surprised. New boss same as the old boss. This has a been a presidential disease since the turn of the 20th century.

Establishment going to establish.

0e64e8e3d38debbb4bec042a936684da3c34b51de37929291b4290b38395bd6b.jpg

Did we learn nothing from the truly spectacular acts of self-buggery we inflicted upon ourselves in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Last edited:
I'm making fun of the MAGAcucks who used the excuse of Hillary possibly starting WW3 as an excuse to vote for Drumplekins.

Those cucks u speak of are against this. Conversely, the Leftists seem to be fine with this Bolton Doctrine.

<{outtahere}>
Looks like the worst fear is soon to be confirmed: it didn't matter who won, the MIC would get their way.

Correct. Sadly the MSM, Leftists and NeoCons all support this shit
So none of it is Trumps fault? I seem to remember him saying something about only hiring the "best".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back